Forums / Sampdoria
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sampdoria V Werder Bremen, Aug 24
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Nice way to break your opponents heart, I'm very proud of Bremen
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Hard to judge Bremen; they were rubbish for the first 90 minutes but, then they came back in spectacular fashion
Sketh (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Damn what a great game
Foos56 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Bremen got lucky Samp fell asleep. What a goal from Pazzini (2nd one). Easily goal of the week. This game was a pleasure to watch live. The Champions!
Dradox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Very interesting game to watch, glad I stayed up for it and also glad Bremen got the win. Marin was amazing, creating a lot of chances and simply being brilliant, too bad his shots hit the bar and post, deserved to get a goal after such a game.
Pazzini's second goal was pretty amazing aswell
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
Marin is the next phenom coming out of Germany! Think he might step right into Ozil's spot and be the creative force behind this Bremen side!
Weserboy (Werder Bremen) 3 years ago
Marin played a better season anyway. Stupid Löw just likes Podolski waaaaay more and there was no place left for Marin at the World Cup. Özil played a very weak season and I'm happy he left
Kaluba (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Marins time will come! Definetly!
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Weserboy are you sure you are from germany.... .... Cos as far as I'm concern podolski will turn out good in the international stage and deliver every time he's on the pitch.... Unlike he's club form.... Klose too...
Yeah I have to agree, I am confused too. Podolski is great and played a strong WC. And özil didn't play a weak season
Azizdel (Bayern München) 3 years ago
First Italian out ! This time, they're going down for sure !
Britishcanadian (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great match. One of the most entertaining games i've watched in a long time! Had it been a cup final, coulda been one the greatest matches to remember! This marin guy, quality player, and only a lil guy himself!
Britishcanadian (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And what a cheeky goal for sampdoria's 3rd goal. A direct cause relation by the w. Bremen player trying to dangle his way out of danger - led straight to that goal. The coach will be after him for that one!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Sampdoria deserved to be in champions league werder will be same s**t team as in the last year it would have been nice to see new team in champions league
PepeDeGuerra (Liverpool) 3 years ago
WOW
Chrs8 (Werder Bremen) 3 years ago
Agreed^^
Muffy (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Italian football is the worst on earth !

Its always the same....
They cry
They dive
They wasting the time
They do theatric drama on every foul

So stop it !

Bye bye
Sampdoria ^^
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
100% with you on that buddy, this game was horrid!    By far sampdoria are one of the dirtiest teams i've seen play in resent years
Chelo (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
The Cassano effect
Rpech89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Agreed. Italian football is so boring. Very dramatic. I hate to say it but it seems like football around the world are closing in on italian theatrics
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Cry, dive, wasting time? I thought everyone is doing it.... Every club in the world do it.... That's just because winning is more important now...
Mohsink (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I think going all out and saying that italian football is the worst in the world is being a little too harsh. The 'worst' football in the world still produces great teams and they deserve some respect. All teams dive nowadays, not just italians
Edbertganteng (Juventus) 3 years ago
Shut up.... Muffy  At least they perform very very fantastic today
Yes stupid to say italian football is the worst. Italian is still great and was greater than the german years before. But nevertheless I think german football will outran the italian for the next time (what still doesn't mean that italian is the worst. All in all I think they are at the same level)
0Kaiser07 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What a goal by cassano!  This is soccer! Both teams are good, scored some pretty awesome goals in both games
Gomlee (Manchester United) 3 years ago
The game we all love is called football
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Shut up gomlee
Blazeofglory (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Indeed. Doesn't matter what you call it
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I know we all like to call it football, but heres a fun fact, when Football, Soccer started getting popular in the States they adopted the English saying for the game at the time, which was then soccer which was around 1970, then the English not wanting to call it the same thing called it Football.

So yes we all hate it when Americans say it but it actually was the english that gave them the saying

Gomlee (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I was positive werder bremen had it covered when they won 3-1 at home but what a way to c**k it up.... Lol. Shows tremendous spirit to come back though and win it! Haha insane stuff. Tbh if bremen had defended properly in the first place none of this would have happened, but what a match it turned out to be because of it. This is why football is such a great sport, you never know whats gonna' happen. Man am I glad the world cup is over, at last we can watch some proper football!
Contento (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Waooo.... ! Pizaro's goal was wonderfull the best in the match for me. King of technique

Kick4Life - changing lives through football