Forums / Sampdoria
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sampdoria V Fiorentina, Feb 13
Yashku (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
God, yet another defeat for the Viola. Prandelli has a real job on his hands, as all the efforts he has poured into this squad for the past years is perhaps ebbing away. We are suffering from a real crisis of confidence. What we need is some luck. We will be fine, andiamo viola
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
We suck period. A lost year. Look for Prandelli to get the heck out of town after the year is over. Way too much talent for this crap. If it continues.... Mucho players are gonna' go. If you look at this team.... It is one of the best in memory for Viola.... And this is the result? I can't figure it out. It doesn't look as if they all hate each other so team chemistry is not the issue. Injuries have not been that bad. We just have not gelled at all since we beat Pool.... We have come close and I see the effort but it looks like a lost year to me.... One of those years no one can explain. If Prandelli gets an offer for the National squad.... He will take about 1 second to say yes. He has done all he can. There is nothing more to do here. The players have to actually play
Our season ends on Wed in Germany if we lose. Oh yeah there are more games to play.... But it will end on Wed. If we lose. If we pull out a great win in Germany.... Then there is hope for a turnaround. It's all about Wed
LionAzzurro (Rimini Calcio) 4 years ago
Mutu was a big blow, they don't look no where near as good as they used to, Gila without Mutu is a sitting duck.... Jovetic is too young to be carrying this team by himself he can't perform amazing every game.... Its always either him or vargas, Fiorentina should have gotten someone up front during the offseason
Keep an eye on Ljajicic who might just fill this role hopefully, not really a forward, but an offensive midfielder who can play on the wing or behind the strikers.... Hopefully Prandelli gives him a chance
Adem Ljajic*
Adi14 (FC Dinamo Bucuresti) 4 years ago
Fiorentina without Mutu isn't so good. If they will play like this in Champions League they will be humiliated. And Mutu will leave Fiorentina beacuase the board dosn't want him
Mutu is the reason for all this crap.... Would have been better of without him from the beginning. You are right.... We will be humiliated. And Mutu can take his addicted ass somewhere else
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Fiorentina loses all its games since the lack of mutu. Gilardhino not the same without mutu at his side
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Samp for europe
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Sweet revenge by former fiorentina players:semioli and pazzini
Francocu (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I don't like Vargas, recently.... Does he think he's playing alone?!
Reidscott, I don't think the season is over if we lose on wed.... I mean.... Being realistic 1-0 loss would be good, then we bet everything on the second match.
I also wish to see a great Fiorentina lately, match after match, but it would be asking too much. This is my opinion.

I would simply loooove to see the ball go around the field smoothly, with players in the right spot....
Shoot.... Vargas is not the only one.... Gila looks lost. I feel yu brother.... I really do. The season started well and we looked so good. We played some awesome footy.... Beating the teams (Juve, Liverpool twice....) that we needed to beat. Then we lost focus.... I just want Viola to play better than this. I do not see a top 4 finish and if we lose badly to Bayern.... I am not so sure the players will respond very well. When we went to Palermo.... We were totally intimidated. We played scared. So does this current team have what it takes to win the big games on the road? I do not see it right now. We even have trouble at home now. This is not Prandelli's fault. The players are not following through and finishing
Kavin (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Unlucky for Fio again and again

Kick4Life - changing lives through football