Forums / Sampdoria
Order: Newest / Oldest
Inter Milan V Sampdoria, Feb 20
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
The Ref is a joke! Inter with 9 players only was still dangerous
DjCun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Tough match for Inter after 2 red cards they did well in the attacking but the finishin not quite good. Eto'o seems frutrated at the end couldn't get that ball inside
4 years ago
Inter have to be careful in the champions league matcht against Chelsea. If they get a red card again they will be in trouble and a player will be suspensded
Ramesis (Barcelona) 4 years ago
LOL! 10 men againat 9, you don't see that every day.

Inter gotta' watch their step, they're droppin way too many points. Roma are in good form and milan cud start buildin on from midweek.

I wudnt be too confident if I was an inter fan just yet
Larli (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Looks like inter are slipping up
Mumbai (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Eto missed hell of a chance.... Jose mournho can take on chelsea with ths side
Kavin (AC Milan) 4 years ago
At the end, Inter played with 6-1-1, and Sam played with 4-3-2. What a three red card
Farjay (Barcelona) 4 years ago
3 reds?
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Inter looked great in this game. Down two men and still creating chances.... That was brilliant. For all the Barca fans that want Eto'o back, maybe we got rid of him at the right time.
Inter is FINE, they play better futbol with 2 less men than Samp with full squad, that shows you the kind of talent that is in that squad. They should have no problems advancing in the champions league. This was a great game for Inter, Samp really blew it in this one.

BTW that ref is a total dee dee dee. It's as if he's never watched Italian futbol before lol
Nasc38 (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Woooow.... This ref is a joke! And now, they've (FIGC) gone ahead and handed mourinho, cambiasso, and muntari bans for nothing at all! What a joke serie a is, and inter is the only team actually trying to make it better with everyone stacked against them
Spigy (Juventus) 4 years ago
Oh how wrong you are....

Your comment actually made me smile. Inter doesn't even deserve to be in this league.

You need to have respect which Inter clearly lack. Prancing around like spoiled princes, enjoying free Scudettos and lack of opposition for years, but things are turning slowly and steadily.
Dubhe (Rayo Vallecano Madrid) 4 years ago
@Nasc38
Joking?
The referee made excellent job. All red cards were justified - last player and clear second yellow cards (I haven't seen first bookings). Eto' was booked ritht as well (it's not in this video). Eto knew that the best think he can get from the situation is penalty, so he stoped to make the defender hit him and then he felt. I hope that I needn't explane you that it's not a fair behaviour and it's called simulation which should be penalised by the yellow card.
Mourinho is perfect manager but on the other side he is just a clown
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Good luck Inter. Should be a good game coming up. All the talent will have to shine to beat Chelsea. ALL of it
Rowley87 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I'm pretty sure Inter should of had a penalty there. That was in the box
Pitbull (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Inter dominato dalla Sampdoria, ma hanno difeso bene e tenuto il punteggio!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football