Forums / RSC Anderlecht
Order: Newest / Oldest
RSC Anderlecht V Ajax, Oct 1
Wiseone (Manchester United) 5 years ago
What ever happened to the great Ajax Amsterdam, they used to be top shelf in Europe
Mohsink (AC Milan) 5 years ago
We'll be back! This was just an off game. We're still producing some of the best players in Europe so it's not like we're off the map or anything. The Ajax academy is also one of the top 5 in Europe so it's not all bad
Wiseone (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I agree, but they should be winning 4 out of 5 Dutch titles, and in the last 10 years they only won 2 I believe. Under van Gaal they were spectacular, I would love to see an Ajax like that rise up again. This team once beat AC Milan to lift the Champions League trophy (1994-95). What they need is another world class coach, this Martin Jol is beneath them
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
AZ - standard 1 - 1  Anderlecht - ajax 1 - 1  Le football belge et hollandais sont du meme niveau. Tres mauvais
InFearor (Groningen) 5 years ago
Yeah ofcourse, based on 2 matches.... (both where the dutch sides were better)
MDK187 (ADO Den Haag) 5 years ago
Hij heeft wel gelijk het gaat om het resultaat uiteindelijk
Frank025 (Standard de Liège) 5 years ago
Très mauvais? Ta place pour arsenal-standard est vendue....  
5 years ago
Great action of the youngster Lukaku (Anderlecht). He's only sixteen but such a strong player. I love to see him, he's the best advertising for Belgian football, so much enthousiasm. Go go Anderlecht! Anderlecht takes the lead in group A! Yeeha!
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Lukaku is incredible ! A beast !    He lookes like Drogba ! I hope He will stay there few Years !
5 years ago
You are damn right!
5 years ago
Watch this!

Link: www.sporza.be/permalink/1.609595
It's a reportage of the Belgian television (vrt) about Lukaku!
MDK187 (ADO Den Haag) 5 years ago
Voor welk stad komt anderlecht uit?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Brussel. Dacht that je zoiets toch wel mocht weten als voetbalfan
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Its very odd to see Ajax not playing in the Chamions League....  I think we all expect them to be doing better than this.
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Ajax were unlucky to let in a late goal :/
Thefc3 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Its funny to see A club like Ajax plays in the European league when they used to be in the Elite clubs and produce some of the best players in the world ! They were a little unlucky
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 5 years ago
Sorry guys, but this is nonsense.... Why would a club have to be amongst the Euro elite non-stop? All clubs experience ups and downs, Ajax is the same. Anyways, watch them get massacred at the Arena by Dinamo Zagreb next round, in a replay of the Uefa cup match two years ago!
Chelsea90 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Hahaha  You have lost all credibility  Theyll be back on top
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 5 years ago
Very odd to see them not playing in the champions league? It's been something like 3 years so get used to it!
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Did Rommedahl meg the keeper on the goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football