Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Should Madrid Look For In This Transfer Period ?
GinniRMCF (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Madridistas, post down the names of the talents rising throughout Europe that you want to see in Madrd. Let's see whether what others want to say about them
Lets start with example of Ezequiel Lavezzi....

He plays for SSC Napoli.... Certainly one of the rising talents.
What do you think?
Mota559 (Club América) 2 years ago
Garbage
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yann M'vila is a very skillful player and a great defensive midfielder that I think Madrid need. He's the player that will replace Alonso in the future
NeymarJr (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Chuck norris end of the story
Chuck Norris.... . Funny one.... .... Well Yann M'vila is a good oppinion
RealFan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
No one. Unless we get Hazard
I think Real would have a much better chance of getting him in the summer. Lille have made it clear that unless a ridiculously high bid is made in January, Hazard won't leave till the end of the season
Its not a matter of money for Madrid. Madrid is the richest club. The piont is that will the player that madrid buys will be able to perform according to Madrid's needs
When I mean ridiculously high bid I was implying that Hazard has a better chance of joining in the summer since no bid will be accepted anyway. Madrid don't really need anyone in January and Mourinho will probably wait till the summer before making any big signings
Cr7real (Fenerbahce SK) 2 years ago
Neymar, Hazard. We need to obtain a lot of the rising stars. If we get them now, we can help them improve for when they actually hit the pitch
Dudeguydude (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think neymar!  
Agreed, put those two at the top of the list of players to sign
If we take the young players then Barcelona will not have any players to replace their aging ones with
Sell di maria and khedira and replace with those two and well be good
Also lets keep kaka  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I personaly say Resign wesley sneijder he is a hell of a midfield players around in terms with Barcelona we can Match there Attack and defence but not there midfield, Sneijder would be that person, I'm sorry to all the Kaka Fans he good and all but we need a more Aggressive CAM I think Milan is Kaka's true home please don't be a hater but I liked him better there
Like I have said before, Madrid should focus their attention on buying younger players with future potential. That being said Mourinho does like to bring in players from his former clubs so I wouldn't rule it out
What do you think about Pastore.... ...
Quality player but he just moved recently. Maybe if things don't work with PSG there might be a chance he'll leave but for now it's unlikely
Bobolan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Can't wait for that
Bobolan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yann M'Vila is a great suggestion, but I also like nocerino, alexis sanchez, neymar, avine, negredo and vorm
I don't think Mourinho will turn to Negredo since his buy-back clause expired and he wanted to remain at Sevilla last summer. Neymar would be quality signing and he should be one of Madrid's top targets in the summer. They look like his first choice so there's a strong chance Neymar will join in the summer. However it's unlikely Barca will want to sell Sanchez to us (not at the moment anyway). I haven't seen nocerino or avine play before so I'm not sure about them. As for Vorm I think he's a great keeper but I don't see him joining a club where he won't get regular starts
MANCHESTER1234 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Van Bommel because he's a aggressive l  Player so beside alonso so it would be good
Van Bommel's 34 so he doesn't have many years left in him, someone younger like M'Vila with the potential to replace Alonso in the future would be more beneficial in my eyes
Or if they needed a more experienced midfielder they could go for someone like De Rossi who's contract is going to run out soon and Madrid might be able to convince him to join with a good offer
WWSyndicate (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Balotelli, him and Pepe would make great step brothers
Tharius (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We need a creative midfielder, I'm torn between Hazard from Lille, and Lucas from Sao Paolo hell bring them both to play with Ozil would be sick, and a right back
Keisuki honda is a great creative mid VERY underrated

Kick4Life - changing lives through football