Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Valencia V Real Madrid, Jan 23
Spainrule (Valencia) 1 year ago
What the hell is up with these votes...
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol even the coach went off after that first goal
Wtf why don't these people show the 2 red card that was given!
Denaro89 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Great highlights there.    
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Anyone have the highlights with the two red cards?
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
First one comes from a second yellow resulted from a handball by slightly raising the arm to block the cross

Second one comes from a heel flick after he was bumped into and lost the ball as a result of the challenge
Kavi07 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
In premier league they play hard.... But la liga is becoming way too much violent.... Any match of RM I see a really ugly tackle...
Ruben (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I'm getting ahead of stuff but wouldn't it be great if Raul would be the new coach in the near future? I'm just not feeling the magic anymore with the real madrid of today. It has nothing to do with this match, just dreaming...
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Or Zidane  
NAOTA (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sooooo what Di Maria did is considered a red card? Lmfao...
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This highlight should be rated R18+
TheSittingDuck (Liverpool) 1 year ago
All mourinho teams have bullish tactics, he favours physical and hard tackling over nicw football
TheSittingDuck (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I'm I right in saying madrid need to go a different direction, they have amazing players just don't seem they play for mourinho anymore  
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
No
InZizouWeTrust (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Look at this loserpool fan talking about nice football.... Go tell that to your s**t football of your team.... You obviously saw the highlights, they were the ones that knocking the crap out of our players and diving left and right, I guess you only see what Madrid does but not the other team
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Di Maria was a beast in this game. Dumb red card in my opinion. But I'm obviously biased lol
Mou sub out ozil becasue he didn't want valanica players to have nightmares again    What a caring person
CDNFAN (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Why are there so many cards in Spanish football?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football