Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Valencia V Real Madrid, Jan 20
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow, looks like Mourinho just might have got our team back! Screw the league. Copa and champions league here we come! Ozil was a beast in this game, he bossed the midfield - glad to see Di Maria contributing, and Higuain has a fire in his belly. Very emphatic performance from our under performing team. I hope this is just a taste of even better things to come
Hala madrid!
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can I borrow your profile picture?
Mwaha. It's nice eh?
Borg (Manchester United) 1 year ago
"I'm so thankful the uploader decided to replay each tap in goal 5 times each"-said no one ever
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Can you upload a better one? Probably not so just skip the reply then
Katana (FC Porto) 1 year ago
Good game by Real.... It makes a difference when you have a good defending chief like Carvalho running the show. Pepe is not the man for that Job
InZizouWeTrust (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Carvalho didn't even play.... And Pepe over Carvalho any day
Shoemy (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Carvalho lol!
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Carvalho used to be excellent, he's old now. In his days I'd pick him any day over pepe, now obviously pepe has the legs
Katana that is why you should not run your mouth if don`t know sh*t. Pepe is great defender and madrid misses him right now
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Looked a close game
WiLwithsingleL (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Dude high as hell...
^ I think Duces14 is serious bro because you are not allowed to joke these days ;/
Psych0j1m (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
This is why Ozil should start every game
And finish
Plus get rid of that blondy...
Mrsyafiq7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ronaldo!
Mcmohan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That hug after 2nd goal was awkward!
You got boner or something? Lol jk
FifaXX (Napoli) 1 year ago
Madrid was impressive today, and everyone looked like they were having a good time too! I feel like theres been too much drama in the RM locker room, and that's why they've had such a rocky season. If they sort everything out I'm sure they'll become consistent again
Shroomy (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I hope this win doesn't go to their head and screw up Wednesday's game for them.... I wish Madrid was just a little bit more consistent. I agree with people that the problem lies with the locker room drama. Mourinho needs to get his ish together. Casillas is arguably the best goalie in the world and he proved that over and over today
You sir are wrong on many levels!
1. They need their "back" confidence in them not some idiot saying this match was one in a life time chance
2. No drama.... Just tried of mou
3. Casillas didn't do s**t wtf you talkin bout bra!
^ oh can you please translate that? And there is something off about your name, says ozilbtch supporting man utd. Lol
Shroomy calm down bro, enjoy the win !
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a game from Real, Ozil is unbelievable, truly enjoyable
Chanh87 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And people voted Rubbish for RM? I would vote extra awesome if it was included in the poll.
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Ozil is such an amazing and smart player it's unbelievable, and Ronaldo is unstoppable as usual
InLoveSince96 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The Special One barely even likes Ozil though. I can't understand that
Fabregas4i (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He was the trainer who wanted özil to come to madrid, why should he barely like him?
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
If anything, ozil is one of the players mou trusts the most
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ozil is one of his favorite players. He even gave him the iconic #10 as an indication to use him as his main playmaker. I think the only reason he subbed him was just to rest him for the next match since Ozil doesn't have the best stamina out there (although there has been an improvement)
InLoveSince96 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well there was a period of time at the end of last year when Mou was saying Ozil wasn't good enough. I think it was just tough love
Champi0n (Manchester City) 1 year ago
So first half they score 5, second none.... How strange
'cause they sob out ozil thts why
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
That's how we play kill it in the first then consolidate in the 2nd
DaddyFatSacks (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
RM plays Valencia once again in three days. To run up the score is to ask for trouble. I know that sounds silly because the score was 5-0 at the half but if you sub your key players before the 45 minute mark it's almost disrespectful because of how much time remains.

"Too much water kills the plant. " ~Cristiano Ronaldo
Ronaldo assist for di marias goal was ridiculous, made the defender look stupid
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Did that all the time for us, he was becoming more goal-machine and less total footballer at madrid
Agree there, he used to pull so many skill moves at untited, was more fun to watch to be honest but now his game to goal ratio is ridiculous
Casconalio (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ronaldo had a great game, his runs were awesome

Kick4Life - changing lives through football