Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sporting Gijón V Real Madrid, Dec 3
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Marcelo is a beastly left back
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Are you referring to his work rate? 'cause I doubt it's his defensive capabilities, is it?
Mhaus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Awesome celebration after the second goal (Ronaldo's)!
Dylee27 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No, Ronaldo's goals are nice. His celebrations are awful
Yashioman (Liverpool) 2 years ago
^.... No. Mhaus was right. A celebration is never awful
Otisb (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
I agree with Dylee, I was expecting something special.... What was that? Aweful!
Piacenza (Seattle Sounders) 2 years ago
Damn, you have low standards...
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I was expecting him to take his jersey off and have marcelo lick his sweat with syrup
TeeThree (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@ Reventon, m sure u'd LOVE to see Alves do that to Messi....    P. S: STOP sharing your fantacies with us!
TeeThree (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If not Alves then mayb Xavi?
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Barca WILL win.... Why wouldn't they?
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dude.... Just shutup
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So surprised I havent seen anything about Di Maria, even though I didn't watch the whole game, he looked like he played well. Smart footballer, he is!
Wigwam (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Though El Clasico is set to be a great match, I personally don't think Real or Barca are close to their best. Real in recent matches have shown how extremely lethal they can be, but there is still a hint of inconsistency, as teams like Sevilla still believe they can attack Madrid's defence successfully, and too many of Madrid's recent goals have come from penalty kicks and goalkeeping errors.

Barcelona, likewise, has various questionable injuries or recent returnees, and even with the crew that's fit, Guardiola still hasn't seem to find his best 11 (though this last match's starters may be it). Beyond that Barcelona's shown a troubling mortality away from Camp Nou, and the pressure is on them, more than on Real, to win.

Can't wait!
(Sorry to make this about el clasico, but el clasico IS la liga.)
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Marcelo doesn't score many goals like that, he's only a left back player...
Honeybaby (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Madrid played fantastic football at the moment and if players are fit and keep their recent form I am very sure they will win something big this season. Madrid have improved a lot of team work this season and plus individual they look very dangerous not only in domestic but also in Europe as well. Well done!
Hwrdprkns (Arsenal) 2 years ago
As long as someone doesn't get sent off Real will win
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Big weekend comin' up, let's hope for a good match without a red card and without too much fouling. I think it'll be a great match
And without diving
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great to see that Real is in form for the Clasico this weekend. Only time will tell if the team has what it takes to challenge Barca for the title this year!
Jerrold (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Marcello's goal couldn't have happened without Benzema's awesome distraction and assist
People still talking about the 5-0 loss to Barca!? Damn just let it go it was last year we've played 5 classicos since then.... I'ma start bringing up the 7 January 1995 when Real beat Barca 5-0 to counter that lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football