Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sporting Gijón V Real Madrid, Dec 3
Richardrich2689 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Before this game Sporting Gijon had lost at home only three times. All these loses were for the minimum difference (one goal) and two of the teams that won in El Molinon were Valencia and Barca. Also Barca had a very bad game against Sporting and only won by a lucky goal from Adriano (just go back and review the report of the Sporting-Barcelona game)
ManoK (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Your point?
Jerrold (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Duh!  
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
^LoL
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What's your point though? I don't understand why you felt that stat was important...
ACM77 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Basically, Barca sux
Mahir3 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ummm.... Madrid played levante and they lost.... Barca won 5-0. So yea, are you trying to make a point here? Stop with the dumb facts. Madrid no doubt is playing great this year, let the best team win this week
LegendisPaul (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Yeah, I agree with Mahir, such stats doesn't prove anything in soccer terms. You are implying that Costa Rica is the best nation in terms of the sport since they draw with Spain, but for some reason can't make it through to the World Cup
Letsbehonest (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Love watching Marcelo & Ronaldo scoring in the same match! You can feel the excitement it brings to Bernebau on another level when those two score! It's almost bittersweet we'll probably never get to see them ever play together in closer positions. I could definately see Marcelo plays alongside Ronaldo, or maybe even outside mid
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Marcelo was originally a midfielder and can play LM pretty well. Coentrao was probably purchased because the two are interchangeable along the left side of defense/midfield.

Not sure if you noticed but this game was not at the bernabeu.... !
Jerrold (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Di Maria goal of the week for sure!
Di Maria, player of the month
Badrusa (Liverpool) 3 years ago
@[126482004103244:]
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I think overall that was a very good performance from the Real players.
Lass is really working in the midfield by fighting for every ball, he is good in going forward and also good going back to defend, plus he is faster than Khedira, unlike Khedira.... Who is not good going forward but slow at the same.
In the next match against Barca I think Mourinho should play Lass along X. Alonso, because Lass brings more speed, cleaner tackles, creativity and works harder in the midfield than Khedira.
See. Ronaldo played quite well, so has Marcelo, Coentrao, Pepe, S. Ramos, Di Maria and Higuian, while Ozil played ok, but he was the only one who under performed in this game.
I am happy with the performance and the result, if we play like this against Barca then we will have a win on our hands
Usman (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I don't know why callejon was yellow carded.... !
Compadre (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Its good to see a Real Madrid team with so much chemistry
3 years ago
Great performance by Madrid. Marcelo's goal was brilliant imo. I think they could beat Barca next week with the form they're in
R34lmadrid (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Great performance by Real madrid!
Zerol410 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Yup. Great indeed. But the goal celebration could use a bit of consultation
I personally believe Real Madrid can beat Barcelona on any given day. They just got stuck in away/home concept. Like last year in Champions League semi final they lost and in Copa Del Rey final which was in Valencia, they won. This December 10, they have to believe in themselves and don't worry about Barcelona form because they are great team and will be coming for win. So, just be calm and composed and play nice football, don't panic if they scored a goal or two and no doubt we can win against them.... !
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lol.... Score a goal or two.... Or three.... Or how about five?
It was at camp Nou.... ! You score 5 we will reply with 6 at bernabue.... !
[account-removed] 3 years ago
What about 2 May 2009 in Madrid, barca won 6-2
Aggressivetempo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Its a new era now, mourinho season 2 is like unleashing the dragon, under mourinho season 2 his team will not and cannot be bashed at I. E 5-0, 6-2.... Basically anything higher than 4 it is non sense and I am no madrid fan I just remember that unique Portuguese man in premier league, trust me this year he is coming for all like he did at Inter and whats worse is he got even better team to try and win the treble this round.... Let the show begin on saturday
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Agree, IMO RM will not lose
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Madrid might be playing better and are a more well formed team now but they still don't react well to going down or being hampered by another team's offense. They're an on their heels team and don't know how to stay collected. Madrid could come out and wait for barca to attack since barca needs the points more than madrid. However that's not at all their style and doesn't suit them. Even mourinho can't keep his cool when they go down not that he doesn't show any emotion ever, cause he rarely does. Anyways should be a great game. Visca barca!
ACM77 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Marcelo! My favorite left-back!
Devrod (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Abiatti one of my fav goalies
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Wonderful performance from madrid. Can't wait for el clasico
Pate94 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Now everything is perfect in madrid good chemistry, defence and we have many players who can score not only ronaldo
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Till saturday...
So looking forward to the el classico, two colossal titans colliding. Should definitely be entertaining

Kick4Life - changing lives through football