Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sporting Gijón V Real Madrid, Dec 3
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
3 points, 3 goals, Kaka is back, Ozil was absent, Higuain & Benzema missed two goals, Ronaldo and Di Maria were awesome, the rest of the team was good especially coentrao & marcelo
Ibelieveinbenz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ya I really found the game fantastic
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Despite the scoreline, if we play like that in el clasico, we'll lose for sure
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Why?
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We lacked speed in both counter & direct attacks & there was no creativity & effectiveness in the possession we had, except some chances by cr7, good performance overall but playing like this against barca won't help.... Especially after that amazing match against levante
2 years ago
You forget the fact that barcelona played at home (they are very strong at home) and we played an away game at gijon and also you forget the most important mourinho wants the 3 points no matter how he gets them. He could easily fil up a line up and tell the players to trash the opponent OR concede a goal/goals and risk the game....

My point is that the madrid side you gonna' see against barca will be the one to take the win no matter the performance.

Other than that no reason to give it all in the last game before classico.... We won without trying....
Zidanethebest (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
There's no way we'll play like this against barca. Mourinho knows what he's doing, every match is different he only cares about the 3 points, he knows how to get them. Don't forget Xabi Alonso makes a big difference when he plays
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Eneas and zidenedbest knows best and know that you can't play like that 2 d best team in d world so I like them, but I wish dumas mou would play like this against Barca and get their butts kicked out again haha
LegendisPaul (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You probably overestimate Barca, but as the FIFA rankings tell you, their strength can sometimes be overwhelming
Ibelieveinbenz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
1 more week!
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I personally cannot wait! We'll see if those cocky Barca fans will be cocky after that. But this is football, anything can happen
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Well said.... Very smart comment
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Speaking of cocky...
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
The ref for this game was crazy
Yavihah (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dude even his grandpa was a ref and was worse than him, and yes he screwed Madrid a lot of times like grandfather and grandson
Yavihah (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
They better play perfect against barca!
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Every game has a formation, tactic and a strategy behind it. Today's game had two Tactics. 1. Attack 2. Stay organized.

The strategies were.
1. Do not get any red cards 2. Play simple football (don't give it your all, we don't want any injuries before al classico).

Todays game was special indeed because not only did we get the three points from a tough team away! Hopefully we shall prevail! HALA madrid!

Give THEM THE right potion AND THE right Tactic, Strategy, food and everything! Mourinho!
Shovwar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I just can't believe Angel Di Maria.... That 1st goal and the 2nd Goal he set Ronaldo up.... He is everywhere.... This season whenever Real Scores most of the times Di Maria is somehow involved.... You don't need anyone if he is on fire.... As an opponent I am more aware of Dimaria cos this dude is highly effective in scoreline.... Which is the most Important.... Either he sets you up or score crazy goals...
RG1987 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hope the referee is not going to be biased again and favour barca as it happened many times lately. If the referee gives a fair performance, barca have no chance of getting a point let alone three. Hola madrid...
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Keep working on those excuses Arsene...
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Lol.... He is just angry that arsenal players actually want to win something and go play for a profoundly better team.... Lol.... Like barca.... Or man city.... Loolz
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No I think both of you two^ are fully qualified fools for saying such things. Only an irrational and disillusioned person would deny all the calls that Barca have illogically recieved in their favour. The partial refereeing has occured too often to be dismissed as a simple error.

Excuses are defined as "reasons for an event or occurence taking place", therefore those excuses are completely valid and legitimate
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
There's plenty of decisions that don't go Barca's way, but people only look for the decisions that benefit them, don't be so stupid
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thank you GiennyBoy
Bryonkaka7 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Glad 2 see kaka in action
Zakaria122 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Marcelo was great guys I think this was one of his best games ever    Di maria is the soul of the team if he is not showing
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
When I watch Ozil play for Germany I think to myself.... My God this guy is amazing! Among the top ten best players in the world. Then when I watch him play for Madrid I feel bad for him because he isn't having the same impact he had last year. I wonder why?
Because Dimaria steeping up and overshadow him
Zone425 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I can't choose between di marias goal or marcelos goal for goal of the week.... ?
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Di maria's goal was alright. You're seriously considering voting marcelo's goal for goal of the week?
Tanman (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ronaldos goal was the best. Perfectly timed run and pass, plus good finish
Great goals, but I'm sorry, none were goals of the week. Except maybe Di Maria's because it's kinda unusual to score from that angle
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Good game by madrid ronaldo give some good passes to higuain and benzema 17 goals 7 assists criiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssstiiiiiiiiiiannnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ^^
He didn't pass any balls 2 Higuain, I think Madrid is playing gud but I'm more scared by d level of DiMaria, he's playing amazingly, his passes are superb, I hope he keeps playing like that except against Barca, Higuain is d best striker but again xtiANO bing selfish mother funky lol
6jojo9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He did pass to Higain for a great chance but H20 missed it...
Usman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@jepc92003 -> you did not watched the whole match, also highlights at footytube only shows goals.... He passed two through balls one to benzema and one to higuain . Higuain shot was blocked and benzema was of target.... Regarding selfishness of ronaldo he has assist equal to messi.... !
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Who cares if di maria is playing good. Since he's on the left wing it seems, he will face Dani who will simply neutralize him
Chilldog (Pumas UNAM) 2 years ago
Either neutralize him or either dive once again like a fairy
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The acting academy is gonna' show ! Let's watch those crying babies, diving here and thr, nvr ply like a real man
Oh @dainvincible, just shut your mouth please.
This weekend gonna' be craaazzyy! Hope it'll be a great game, from both sides. And obviously I hope we'll win
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good game Madrid.... I hope we have a healthy competition next week, you guys truly on a different level than last year
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good win by Madrid!Loved the celebration by Ronaldo!Hala Madrid!Madrid will win Barca next week I can feel it!  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football