Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Valencia, Jan 15
Ayham1999 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Morinio was very scared at the begining of the match  
Mharis (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Surely, Valencia have no one to blame other than themselves for there loss.  
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Jonas pulled a Sanchez there
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Your logic is impeccable
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Nice match from both, from looking at the highlights. Nothing wrong with Madrid's win though I think Valencia would have deserved a goal to keep the tie more interesting; except their finishing sucked. And Soldado wasn't even offside there
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
OZIL SO FAST!
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Mesut Ozil so illusive - Martin Tyler (Fifa 13)
Thararalte9 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Real Madrid Defence line is very weak...
Yeah, not our best, hope pepe, ramos, marcelo, all gets back and in good shape
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 1 year ago
Great game from Valencia, should have won if not for the brilliance of Casilias and some bad misses. Madrid on the other hand.... Terrible defensively. If they keep up this form United are going to embarrass them. If they can't keep out Valencia (good team don't get me wrong) how on earth will they deal with players like RvP, Rooney, Kagawa and Nani?
Trueba (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The don't know how hehehehehe because they are not going to hohohoho
Dude come again? Player like who RVP, Rooney and who-else, damn all I heard was crap crap after that. Seriously now man utd is talking s**t to Madrid? Lmfao. Man utd have the best def in world and don't get scored on at least 2 3 goals per gm until they come back in last min. Ok we are not doing best but its complete ignorance to count out madrid. Ronaldo alone will can destroy your shitty def(I made that s**t up), lets not add other players
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
OzilReal: On "paper" Madrid has a stronger team than United but United play much better together as a team which Madrid hasn't managed to do this year. You said, "Now Man Utd is talking s.... It to Madrid" as if United is some club from S Korea. United has performed much better in the last 10 years in Europe than Madrid. And never underestimate a team with SAF as the manager. The reason why Madrid fans should be worried about United is because Mourinho is looking to get fired and move out of Madrid. Lack of morale can easily drive even the best team on earth into the ground
^ Ok thanks for great insights on the preceding matters from a person who is unbiased. I wasn't all aware of that . Oh well, what can you do, I guess we will just have wait to see what happens now
Achiox (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Rooney is overrated and Valencia really gave Real a run for their money
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
So whens the second leg of this copa del rey?
23rd January
AsmirMadridista (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Not such a good game from Real, but it still a good result....  But Ronaldo is only a human, everybody makes mistakes....
Hussaiin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Nicely done Benzema! A great counter attacking display by Real. Sloppy defending though. Casillas simply proves why he is amongst the best. Unlucky Ronaldo and Ozil on a roll. Essien is fantastic, don't let him go.
And Valencia have to be proud of themselves for such a brilliant display of football. Soldado still has fire in his belly. Unlucky misses though
Toystoy (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
After mourinho put casillas on the bench I think iker has started to play much more confident and secure, maybe he realised that he can't play bad multiple games in a row. Or maybe it is because he shaved his beard...
Vapourtrailer (Barcelona) 1 year ago
That is just nonesense.... Casillas has never played badly.... Madrid fans.... See very little football.... Know very little football
^hahahaha great one!
Vapour go home you are drunk lol
LOLOp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If Brazil can't produce at least 5-6 strikers better than Jonas before the next World Cup they'll be in trouble...
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Jonas is a good striker, but that miss was just woeful, very uncharacteristic of him
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Strikers are the least of their concerns. They have no defence, they don't have a chance at winning it without a defence. Nevermind the striker situation. Same with Argentina. What good is a team loaded with attacking talent if they're not good enough to keep the ball out of their net less than three times against solid teams?
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 1 year ago
No defence? You can't be serious.... They have some of the best defenders in the world.

Dani Alves
Adriano
Thiago Silva
David Luiz (debatable though)
Marcelo

And more from Roma, Man United, Napoli etc. Not weak at all
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
So now Jonas is a bad striker just because of that miss? Good lord
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Big Benz has been firing on all cylinders lately. He's really stepped up to the plate, an become a clutch player in important matches in Higuain's absence. Been lovely to watch him play
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
He has been an essential player for more than a year~
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yes, just felt the need to reiterate the obvious
I'm glad marcelo is back, hope he bounce back, i`m just happy old dog carvalho still got it in time of needs, and thank god noone managed to fk up, our defence was shaky, iker looked confident as well. I'm very impressed with essien, he looked solid. Khedira is attacking a lot these days, I like that too. Ronaldo was very sharp and lethal throughout the game but when chance came he was bit unlucky not to take advantage of em. Benzema I always like him but he was lil sloppy at times, ozil as usual amazing. I really really want di maria to be back in form as he is very crucial for us at the right flank . Modric is always improving but this was his moment to step it up as cam, but he cudnt finish neither played that last pass for goal. Hope he improves more. Anyways this wasnt the best game madrid played, but I hope win restores team confident back and players have little time to relax. Mou can avenge his 18 points by advancing to copa final and beating man utd, but key is not to lose focus. Haters be hating but we have to do our best hala madrid!
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Any coach in the world who was coaching a top team and are 18 points behind the leaders would be fired by now. Look at Roberto Di Matteo he won the champions league FA cup and wasn't far behind in the league yet Chelsea let him go, the same can be said of Villas Boas, Madrid club is bigger than Mourinho and they should let him go before he continue to destroy the club, I like the Madrid team of the mid 90's and early 2000's they had way more class than this current team, I just can't enjoy this team, although I like Kaka, Higuain and Di Maria, this Madrid team just don't past for me. No wonder why Portugal can never win a world cup, its people like Mourinho, Pepe, that give football a bad name.... Valencia were dominating this game for most of the time Banega was wonderful in the middle and Saldado was rob three times...
Dude why don`t you just shut up and keep your expert advice to yourself, its bit getting annoying waving anti-mou agenda. You are prolly noone, Madrid is one of the best and bigger club in europe, and the management there isn't baking cookies, they know their s**t, when mou has to leave he will leave, for now just shut up and watch football.
Hussaiin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
KidultHood just wants Mourinho back at Inter!
Vapourtrailer (Barcelona) 1 year ago
OzilReal.... Which football are you talking about?  
Yeah Juventus looks solid again this year, this dude got nothing better say then diss on every madrid`s game, I have seen it. That's why I was annoyed lol.
Vapourtrailer Do I have to answer your question? Oh. Oh

Kick4Life - changing lives through football