Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Valencia, Jan 15
Denaro89 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
That first goal turned me on
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Amazing break completed with class the way Benz always does
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I dig the dew, Benz! I hope Madrid win The Copa. There's no chance in the league
WiLwithsingleL (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Sincerely thank you, I hope we can win the copa and champions league too =P
No, prob. But I honestly hope you guys lose to United round of 16. Lol! But that game could go either way, bro. If Madrid get past United, I'll root for em to win it all
Shroomy (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ronaldo's on fire. That goalie was so lucky today. A couple of those shots were sure goals if it wasn't for his luck
Lol! Give the keep some credit. He was Valencia's best player out there. The scoreline could have been way worse
Valencia made more chances than Madrid last I checked
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Madrid were more direct and dangerous weegeez at least acknowledge that
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Guita is one of the best keeper in La Liga. Why is it a luck for his good saves? All the saves made by keepers are all made out of lucks?
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Why didn't Higuain tell the referee the goal came from his hand? Why aren't people calling for his head? Where are the haters now? Pathetic
KingAegis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
'cause everyone know Suarez is the world's biggest, most disgusting cheater while Higuain's not
WiLwithsingleL (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Don't worry mate, haters and some barca fans will be everywhere in this highlight very soon...
And everyone knows that Arsenal will never win anything anytime soon so they have nothing better to do then to bitch and whine. Glad we have an understanding
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Dude don't pin this on Arsenal. Suarez is really the worst when it comes to acts like this
footytube has turned Into a hypocrite fest
Bit unlucky there but higuain never dives nor it was deliberate as you can see in reply, I like suarez too btw lol, eventho at time he may have flops and all, but he is also amazing player, that racist things is too much. People are just too crazy !
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Ronaldo should have been on the score sheet this game. The tempo alone from Ronaldo in the first 20 minutes were amazing
Soldado might hold the record for most times being rejected an onside oppurtunity by a wrong linesmen decision, same happened last time these guys came to Bernebeu, go figure. Valencia deserved more, hope they can somehow recover next week
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Hope UEFA stops helping your team in the near future
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
@Jamada07 blah blah blah
Well, for this one, it seems like offside to me~ But the first league match in this season, Soldado's goal was absolutely onside~
Youneke (Barcelona) 1 year ago
It doesn't matter he didn't score bro
Mr3adiii (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Karim Benzema
Mr3adiii (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Karim Benzema
Djkikis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Correction, Mayor Humus
^lol what?
Napit70 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Even after leading 1-0, Valencia still had a chance to getting something from this game.  Madrid should score more than 2 goals.
Djkikis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Valencia's defending was pretty s**t
Spainrule (Valencia) 1 year ago
Ok so clearly none of the voters actually watched this game. Go to Marca.com, madridista website, they themselves admit that Valencia dominated the first half. It was Valencia's fault they couldn't finish their easy chances (Jonas), but for Soldado, 3 incorrect offsides, he would have scored plenty in a fair game. How this many people voted Real Madrid awesome is beyond me
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
The teams rating does not reflect on the game. At times Valencia were the better team
Well since I didn't watch the game, I do not know how the game went.... Soldado seems unlucky so many times
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Any coach in the world who was coaching a top team and are 18 points behind the leaders would be fired by now. Look at Roberto Di Matteo he won the champions league FA cup and wasn't far behind in the league yet Chelsea let him go, the same can be said of Villas Boas, Madrid club is bigger than Mourinho and they should let him go before he continue to destroy the club, I like the Madrid team of the mid 90's and early 2000's they had way more class than this current team, I just can't enjoy this team, although I like Kaka, Higuain and Di Maria, this Madrid team just don't past for me. No wonder why Portugal can never win a world cup, its people like Mourinho, Pepe, that give football a bad name.... Valencia were dominating this game for most of the time Banega was wonderful in the middle and Saldado was rob three times...
Dude why don`t you just shut up and keep your expert advice to yourself, its bit getting annoying waving anti-mou agenda. You are prolly noone, Madrid is one of the best and bigger club in europe, and the management there isn't baking cookies, they know their s**t, when mou has to leave he will leave, for now just shut up and watch football.
Hussaiin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
KidultHood just wants Mourinho back at Inter!
Vapourtrailer (Barcelona) 1 year ago
OzilReal.... Which football are you talking about?  
Yeah Juventus looks solid again this year, this dude got nothing better say then diss on every madrid`s game, I have seen it. That's why I was annoyed lol.
Vapourtrailer Do I have to answer your question? Oh. Oh
I'm glad marcelo is back, hope he bounce back, i`m just happy old dog carvalho still got it in time of needs, and thank god noone managed to fk up, our defence was shaky, iker looked confident as well. I'm very impressed with essien, he looked solid. Khedira is attacking a lot these days, I like that too. Ronaldo was very sharp and lethal throughout the game but when chance came he was bit unlucky not to take advantage of em. Benzema I always like him but he was lil sloppy at times, ozil as usual amazing. I really really want di maria to be back in form as he is very crucial for us at the right flank . Modric is always improving but this was his moment to step it up as cam, but he cudnt finish neither played that last pass for goal. Hope he improves more. Anyways this wasnt the best game madrid played, but I hope win restores team confident back and players have little time to relax. Mou can avenge his 18 points by advancing to copa final and beating man utd, but key is not to lose focus. Haters be hating but we have to do our best hala madrid!
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Big Benz has been firing on all cylinders lately. He's really stepped up to the plate, an become a clutch player in important matches in Higuain's absence. Been lovely to watch him play
He has been an essential player for more than a year~
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yes, just felt the need to reiterate the obvious
LOLOp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If Brazil can't produce at least 5-6 strikers better than Jonas before the next World Cup they'll be in trouble...
Jonas is a good striker, but that miss was just woeful, very uncharacteristic of him
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Strikers are the least of their concerns. They have no defence, they don't have a chance at winning it without a defence. Nevermind the striker situation. Same with Argentina. What good is a team loaded with attacking talent if they're not good enough to keep the ball out of their net less than three times against solid teams?
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 1 year ago
No defence? You can't be serious.... They have some of the best defenders in the world.

Dani Alves
Adriano
Thiago Silva
David Luiz (debatable though)
Marcelo

And more from Roma, Man United, Napoli etc. Not weak at all
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
So now Jonas is a bad striker just because of that miss? Good lord

Kick4Life - changing lives through football