Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Valencia, Aug 19
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Nice goalkeeping by Alves on Higuain's goal. He made 2 amazing saves before conceding the 3rd attempt
Tmestancik (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Higuain indeed found luck in a strong way, funny to think that Valencia could have won without that luck.
They played extremely well, especially facing a titan like Madrid....
I am very happy that the season is just beginning....
Mcmohan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What control by Higuain!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
So another goal against Madrid called off despite the fact it was miles onside eh?
CheMaradona 2 years ago
UEFAlona bro!
Another? It's only the first match of the season....    
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Higuain is such a good player for madrid with Cristiano Ronaldo, I expected better from Real but a well earned point I guess
WiLwithsingleL (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Miles onside. LOL
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Higuain good job at least got a goal. I want him to become the top scorer for this season and win champions league
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Pepe forgot which team Casillas was on hahaha.    Dale Valencia!
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Nasty collision. I hope they all ok for next game
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Fcuk that I hope pepe stays in the hospital, all the best to casillas though
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Higuain was scoring way more goals for Madrid until Jose Mourinho arrival at the club he dip in form...
Madrid9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Talking about higuain how about villa the guy was scoreing 40+ goals for velencia came to barca first season got 12. And higuian never dips in form no matter if he gets playing time or not he's probubly our second most consistant striker behind ronaldo and that's if you consider ronaldo a striker
EmHemeD (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Villa's best season with Valencia was 2008/2009 season when he scored 30 goals, and in his first season with Barca he got 23, please get your facts right. Also Villa played his best years at Valencia and came to Barca aged 28-29 after reaching his peak, in contacts with higuain who is younger and suppose to reach his peak by now. Btw I don't agree with KidultHood opinion I'm just explaining what he means
Madrid9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I exageratted but all I was trying to say is that villa was better at velencia then he currently is at barca I agree it could be that he is ageing
Turtlebird (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Valencia is a top team they made their point still we came out on top that goal they scored was fantastic reminds me of Drogbas goal still G. Higuain GOAL WAS BEST after 2 attempts = GOAL
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mark Orlando, and he's out of the game with no impact on the match whatsoever. Mark Messi, and he'll bring the best out of everyone else. And how hilarious was it that Pepe got knocked out? Bastard had it coming. He's finally in a place with his own people, the Hospital
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Orlando? LoL  
ChaosWriter
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Mauricio Pellegrino will make this Valencia a great top team in Europe
[account-removed] 2 years ago
BTW, Where was Ronaldo? Is he injured or sth?
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Diego Alves what a monster.... Some amazing saves in this game.... C'mon the only one.... Fasten ya seatbelt cos it'll be the season of ya life
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good composure from Higuain on his goal.

I feel a little bad for Pepe. But I don't really feel that bad. That guy is still a scumbag. Casillas I do feel bad for because he's a good sportsman. The same can't be said for Pepe
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Though it is just d beginning of la liga, mourinho better start doing something to get 2 the top of the table as fast as they could b4 they play against barca

Kick4Life - changing lives through football