Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V UD Levante Valencia, Feb 12
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hala madrid!
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Madrid is on fire wowww I guess this year Ronaldo will be the best player in the world if he keeps this form.... Congrats to Madrid!
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That 3rd CR goal. Beautiful. Benzema's goal was good too. Great match, now we're 10 points ahead!
'It's so cold in Barcelona city.... -10°c'
Bilgicbaba (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nice comment
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Levante open the scoring. Referee doesn't see Ramos' red card kick. Referee gives Iborra inexplicably a second yellow card after an unintentional handball and a penalty. Madrid equalize and go on to win the game. Referee is smiling to Mourinho as they walk away from the game hand in hand and are spotted making out afterwards.

I'm joking people, but the referees have been atrocious in Spain. Almost as bad as the English ones. The ref also ruled a Benzema goal off-side when it wasn't
Who's winning and who's whining?
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
No mention of the wrongly disallowed Benzema goal that would have leveled the score before the 10 min mark? Oh yeah, it's a Barca fan, I might as well be talking to a wall
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Jeroen your dumb if you think that is a red card offense. It's a typical dive that a barcelona player would pull with the exception of Messi. Other than that I agree with everything else you said
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Come on guys relax. He was joking, but at the same time Jeroen tried to show us that we were kind of fortunate, which we were with Ramos, cos he should have been off, but were also unfortunate with Benzema's offside, so it was even.
All he was saying is that referees make too many mistakes, which is quite true, but was not in the case of Iborra cos the ref seen a handball in the penalty box and had every right to give a penalty.
And in the end why would Iborra take the ball on his chest when two of his opponents were beside him in his penalty box?
Iborra must not have been taught that he can also use his head for clearing the ball...
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That Penalty and sending off is very very soft...
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
I def will agree the sending off was soft, but it has to be a penalty. It touched his arms for much too long, it has to be given
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He practically held the ball with both arms for a second what more do you want to mark a penalty? Plus he already had a yellow it wasn't a straight sending off.... Btw I'm talking to Tikitakafcb
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol KidRobe - if that is the case do you agree that Higuain put his hand to stop the ball in Valencia. It was more of ball to hand than hand to ball
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Salud to all my madridista!
SALUD!
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
This ronaldo makes me think that portugal isn't off of the euro qualifiers as quickly as everyone thinks. He played great these past few weeks and I hope he keep this up through the euro. And his third goal has to be goal of the week and a great hug between ronaldo and mourinho. Real played great and deserved to win hands down
NCSoccerGuy (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Cristiano Ronaldo 3 Goals, 1 Assist. Lionel Messi 0 Goals, 3 Games. Can you say Messidependent?
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol against small team he scored an hat-trick? He still have yet to score 3 goal past Barca
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lionel Messi was playing against small teams the last few games too retard. Many of those small teams you were talking about would wipe their asses with Chelsea. And how did you do against Everton? Asswipe
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
WTH?! I didn't even mention messi nor chelsea against everton in my comment and you bring it up. Oh please dun turn this into a freakishly long debate on whos the greatest footballer...
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Actually, Messi played against Sociedad, scored a goal and assisted Tello's goal....
Against Valencia he assisted Cesc's goal....
And against Osasuna he drew a blank....

Valencia isn't even a small team, and Pamplona has always been a tough venue.

1 goal 2 assists 3 games mate. Your stats are invalid.
121barca 2 years ago
Lol why even argue.... Let him be happy with his 3 match statistics.... Lol, loser
Mad93 For nothing you mentioned Barcelona?

And to the rest, I was saying how these "small teams" could wipe Chelsea so thanks for detecting sarcasm so well
Your stats are invalid sorry mate, I wish they were true though lol
Nandiwardhana11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hala Madrid! Smell the dust of 2nd place messi the rat. Ronaldo's PK accuracy = 100%. 3rd goal made me speechless, whatta cracker!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Kone seems like a really good striker madrid struggled a litle bit to take away from from him but ronaldo wow what a goal and benzema's goal was good too
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
The 3 goal is nasty but the one he scored against F. [C.] P. In the champions was better.... Anyways have you ever seen messi score like that lol if cr7 was brazilian or spanish or argentinian he would win more player of the year trophies but because is portuguese its alot harder.... All I'm saying is the goals that ronaldo scores messi in 2 lifetimes would even come close.... Xavi and iniesta makes a diference.... Peace
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Agree...
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow !
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Obviously you have never seen Messi's goals against Arsenal, Zaragosa, Getafe, Malaga, Villarreal, Valencia, Madrid, etc...
121barca 2 years ago
You probably hav never seen messi score a goal as only looking at cristiano manages to give you a proper b*ner....  
Thbutifulgame (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I agree ronaldo scores spectacular goal he is far better than messi!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Messi has never scored a belter from 30 or more yards out. Might be more versatile and a better playmaker, but Ronnie is a better footballer. Period
You can't even compare them to be honest, Ronaldo is an all around footballer straight goal machine. Definitely a better goal scorer then Messi but Messi is an unbelievable forward also and he's one of the best playmakers on the planet something Ronaldo lacks.... In other words two very different styles two very different legends
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The first half did not go how it was supposed to go, but Real made once again a great comeback and pwned Levante.
Mourinho should do something about the mistakes in the back.
Real cannot afford to get easy goals, they have to defend better so they can have clean sheet's.
All players played rather well but had in few mistakes that cost Real two goals.
All goals were good, 2nd goal and 3rd goal for me were pure class, especially the 3rd.
The 4th goal was also very good, too bad I can't nominate Real's 3 last goals for the goals of the week.
Anyways.... 10 points ahead is great, hopefully now Mourinho can give time to play to Sahin and the other subs
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Actually, Madrid's defence is perfect, but only vs Barca, when it comes to easy teams, they keep attacking
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ronaldo only scores penalties.... Even the ones which are 30 yards out
Love that comment
Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow. Ronnie! Speechless
Wadadliyouth (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
CR7.... Nice hattrick, he was brimming with confidence today. Benz score a beauty, now that we have a 10-pt cushion, and have champions league games around the corner, I would very much like to see Sahin play some games, so he can find his form

Kick4Life - changing lives through football