Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Sporting Gijón, Apr 14
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man I just love watching ozil and benz play together, their chemistry is phenomenal! It's like they always know where the other is and how to link up perfectly. Maybe it's a Muslim thing
Vote4Me (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Liga is the worst league besides the dutch leauge so Ronaldo and Messi scoring SO many goals isn't that special
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ronaldo scored alot of goals en England as well
Marcopolo281 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If la Liga is "the worst league besides the dutch league" could you tels us why 5 out of the 8 teams left in the two top european competitions are spanish
Rmd5542 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol what did coach mou do this time
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Last year I thought it was insane when Ronaldo scored 40 in one season and now both him and Messi have 41! That's just unheard of before! And with still some games to play. These guys will go down in history as some of the best of all time
Chooven (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I just shouldn't be that easy for higuain to head in that ball from ramos, credit to madrid for a good performance but la liga is just lame to watch
Brewcrew (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't know. The highlights from this game made it seem like it was really intense
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gijon has a poor defence ≠ Liga is lame to watch
Poor defences give games more opportunities, which is nice to watch.
What Liga really lacks is surprise
Ciscokid24 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Di Maria is a diver, and sad to say he sucks at it even though he does it so much
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah, he should take some lessons from Busquets
Ciscokid24 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Someones hating cause their team sucks.    
Lee333 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That would be you Ciscokid24
Rmd5542 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
With the like of busquets and mascherano. I guess @ciskokid would choose his words carefully
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good job Real Madrid. See you at the clásico
Usman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ozil's through ball to Benzema was great but what about Ronaldo's through ball to Benzema right in the extra time. Again Real played well despite all odds, they have came from behind and secure a win for them.

I just wonder how many goals will Ronaldo score if he plays as Striker or Central forward.... !
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Mourinho's Celebrations says everything about this win
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Gr8 win for madrid, I didn't see any handball for pen call, lol but barca got one, anyways all 3 forward scored 4 madrid, what a crazy pass by ramos, oh sahin this close scoring free kick, now difficult maches ahead, lets do this
Elfiie (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Trending worldwide, #PinkBoots
Elfiie (Manchester United) 2 years ago
80million definitely a bargain for madrid
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If I bet 1, 000usd before every real madrid game that see ronaldo will score, chances are i'll be rich by the end of the season.... Dang I should've done that
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
See. Ronaldo Broke his own Pichichi record, Real Madrid back to their solid form I'm a happy guy today
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Unbelievable Ronaldo and Messi got 82 goals between them. These guys are just aliens!
Iam just wondering why didn't we get to Ozil first? These guy is Real's Iniesta and Xavi at their best. He is the player Iam much scared of
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Why would you need ozil when you have iniesta and xabi!.... Don't be selfish now barcelona fan
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Real Madrid's teamwork will be the key to their success
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
ON THE pitch, the chemistry is improving among the whole team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football