Real Madrid V Sporting Gijón, Apr 14
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Go higuain
GloryUtd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow so far I see no rubbish vote on real madrid.... Cr7 was awesomeness
Rmcfdbest (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sheer class by REAL!
Paradox (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I was worrying it'll be a draw, until Benzema's goal settled my mind.
Love Benzema, always sublime with his finishing.
Di Maria, couldn't be more impressed by his form, he just came back from injury and within few matches he's feeding balls into the box.

Great link play, Higuain works well with Di Maria while Ozil generally works with Benzema/Ronaldo. Now our attacking forces are back to full strength, along with Callejon.
Now for the match against Bayern!
Ally (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I just hope RM wins la liga this season because they ara fighting more than the previous and I think la liga will be the 1 st reward for this fight and the champions league s the second.... Even if the copa el rey slip from their by millimetres.... Lol.... Good luck madrid
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gijon were getting out of control
Ucheug (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Is barcelona second goal in their last match really a penalty?  
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hard to say.... But that is the luck of champions. Real have had those ones many a time too
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I want people to stop using past events to justify the present. If someone has hurt your friends or family in the past doesn't make it right for you to do the same in the present because it will still be wrong
Pedmar you are basically saying it's OK for Real to get those easy calls which may help them win La Liga but is not OK if Barca gets them and wins La Liga?
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Its a penalty and stop complaining, Real Madrid already cheated all the way to the top of the league standings, the day of reckoning is coming for Madrid at the Camp Nou, and now we will see how lack lustre of a team Madrid is when they play Barcelona, they bully all the weak team before them now they have to face a strong and more talented team than any they played in a longtime
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I wonder what your ^ gonna' say if we win kid?
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Pranith001 when was the last time Madrid beat Barcelona in the league? I guess you can't answer that one...
Paradox (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Aside from league. Copa Del Rey. Nuff said
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The money real paid for cr7 looks like a bargain now doesn't it?  Good win by madrid
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We got all that money back in like 2 months with all the advertising they did for him
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Real Madrid's teamwork will be the key to their success
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
ON THE pitch, the chemistry is improving among the whole team
Unbelievable Ronaldo and Messi got 82 goals between them. These guys are just aliens!
Iam just wondering why didn't we get to Ozil first? These guy is Real's Iniesta and Xavi at their best. He is the player Iam much scared of
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Why would you need ozil when you have iniesta and xabi!.... Don't be selfish now barcelona fan
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
See. Ronaldo Broke his own Pichichi record, Real Madrid back to their solid form I'm a happy guy today
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If I bet 1, 000usd before every real madrid game that see ronaldo will score, chances are i'll be rich by the end of the season.... Dang I should've done that
Elfiie (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Trending worldwide, #PinkBoots
Elfiie (Manchester United) 2 years ago
80million definitely a bargain for madrid
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Gr8 win for madrid, I didn't see any handball for pen call, lol but barca got one, anyways all 3 forward scored 4 madrid, what a crazy pass by ramos, oh sahin this close scoring free kick, now difficult maches ahead, lets do this
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Mourinho's Celebrations says everything about this win

Kick4Life - changing lives through football