Real Madrid V Sevilla, Feb 9
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Great end-to-end last goal by Ronaldo a la Dzeko's earlier today
Deco20k (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Dzekos goal was a hard workedgoal too
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a performance from that beast!
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I wonder if barca fan will vote ronaldo's second goal as goal of the week as well
Sexyted (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Not likely but I have to say that was the best I, ve seen cr7 play for this season.... All the best to him.... Hope he keeps it up.
AND THIS A FROM A messi FAN.... BUT I LOVE TO SEE GOOD football
Braska (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Personally, I liked his third goal better. Just look at the pace! Incredible player
Mac4luv2002 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Hattrick in 60 minutes. Well done CR7 and subbed out for man U's game. Brilliance! Goodluck to us on wenesday!
TheSittingDuck (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ronaldos left foot is as deadly as his right, two footed and brilliant in the air.... What a player
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Unai Emery are known for his best offense but a bad defence.... Sevilla should hav known that...
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Come on now Madrid, hope you guys demolish Fergie and his boys in the champions league game, although I don't cheer for either clubs I surely want to see Man UTD get a beat down.... Real Madrid fining there form at the right time...
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
FINALLY YOU don't BASH US ! HAHAA
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I hope they perform like this against man united ^^
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Ronaldo's pace is crazy. His "weak" foot is just as good as his strong foot, amazing
Atjaved (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
What a great spectacle. I love ronaldo's dual footed capability, lethal from anywhere in any position in the final third
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I think I speak FOR ALL THE MAN you FAN IN HERE    Bring IT ON!
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Both teams havent been in hot form, the champ league match this week will be interesting. RVP over Ronaldo any day
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
^huh? You on drugs dude? Lol
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
RVP over Ronaldo? Lmao
Seriously? RVP over ronaldo? Hahaha
Supercrimson (Bayern München) 1 year ago
HATRICK FROM RONALDO.... DO THE SAME TO MAN. You FINISH IT IN THE FIRST LEG...
Brilliant performance FROM madrid. Ronaldo definatley had an amazing game, got his 20th hattrick for madrid, hit 182 goals for madrid, AND scored ALL three WITH HIS weaker FOOT. His speed is unreal. Lopez did a phenomenal job in net and essien worked hard all game as well
CaptainTEEMO (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Such a soft red card....  But good acting, that red guy who died for the 2nd yellow.
Customize (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
The second yellow was warranted. But the first 1 is a ridiculous rule in La Liga...
It was a stupid challenge, just as the commentators said. He shouldnt have gone for the challenge, there was no way he was going to win that ball. Higuain deserved both cards, especially the 2nd one
CaptainTEEMO (Liverpool) 1 year ago
My bad @@
InZizouWeTrust (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Thank you Mouh for resting Ozil, Alonso and especially Khedira he needs it the most, that being said, Also glad to see Kaka play today. I thought he comes in second for MOTM after the beast Ronaldo, unlucky for him not to score or at least get an assist under his name but even with all that, I enjoyed watching his magician passes and his work rate the entire time he was on the pitch, honestly, at some point I thought he was playing as a defensive Midfield, that's how much he help out on the defence and was always alert for the counter attacks. Diego comes in third best player for the match, if wasn't for Albiol mistake that led to the goal, he could of ended the game with a clean sheet. Seeing him screaming at the defence shows how much he really care about this club, so happy we signed him. As for the rest of the team, I thought they had a great game, except for maybe Modric, he was lost almost the entire match, making dumb passes or taking shots from spots that only CR7 can score from lol. He better pick himself up in the next matches or "worst signing of the season" could really fit him at the end of this season
Itll take some time for modric to adjust to the spanish league. He just needs to find his confidence again and develop a little chemistry with the team. Its hard to do that when ronald (not this game) usually hogs the ball and tries to make everything about himself. This is a team sport. We've seen some beautiful passes and assists by luka this season. Mouh wouldnt have signed modric for 40 million if he didn't see something in the magician

Kick4Life - changing lives through football