Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice to see Kaka playing great again, he needs this
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice to see Kaka playing great again, he needs this
Brosik (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Kaka wonderful boy!
6jojo9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Again and again Real got serious problem with the defend.... Please fix it
By the way easy win for Mardrid! 3 points goes to Madrid. We're leading Barca 7 points so far so good....
Hala Madrid!
6jojo9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Again and again Real got serious problem with the defend.... Please fix it
By the way easy win for Mardrid! 3 points goes to Madrid. We're leading Barca 7 points so far so good....
Hala Madrid!
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I can't believe that a few months ago Kaka was the talk of transfer rumors. People really have short memories at how talented he is. Geez
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ozil for goal of the week
[account-removed] 2 years ago
With ozil and kaka combing and Ronaldo in red hot hot form I see Real winning the league again since 2008
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Good win, now 7 points ahead
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nice.... Another win!  JM has to fix the defence.  The defence is very vulnerable.  We need 2 young center backs....
Grimey (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I agree to a certain extent but you have to remember Real is an offensive minded team.

Todays lineup was offensive minded. Altintop and Marcelo are attacking fullbacks. Alonso and Granero are touch first midfielders. No lass or khedira today. And up front, Ronaldo, Ozil, Kaka and Benzema who for all their good intentions can't rob a ball to save their lives.

Ronaldo can't tackle witout getting a booking.

Yes we were more vulnerable at the back, but we have to live with that cause we had %70 of the possession
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We would not need Lass, Khedira and Xabi to play defensive if we had two proper center backs.
Carvalho, Pepe, Ramos are our best defenders, but all of them are slow while Pepe and Ramos tend to loose their cool and instead of helping the team they get sent off.
Carvalho is so far our best defender but it's not enough
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Controlling the ball and having greater amounts of possession is the best defence you could possibly have
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, that just about wraps up La Liga. Congrats, Real Madrid, 2011/2012 La Liga winners!
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Not so fast. We are only halfway through. This was only the first game of the second half of La Liga, things may be looking very promising for us, but We cannot dare get ahead of ourselves
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its La Liga, the only teams that could possibly give you a hard time are Valencia and Barca
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That's not necessarily true. Last season, Zaragoza beat us at the Bernabeu. Anything can happen if we get cocky
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Amazing finish by Ozil!  And I hope Kaká keeps this up! He's one of my favorite players
0restes11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah I hate seeing kaka on the bench i've always thought he should have more of a place in the team.... But yeah good to see he can produce goals and assists.... Goodluck to the guy...
IMVEE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good to see kaka playn often
Gjfirewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
7 points lead!
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great game, exciting since Zaragoza had the lead, and Barca tied, so 7 points lead
One question, since when do you give your shorts to the fans? Your shirt? Ok, but your shorts?!
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol I guess alot of homos at RM...
Playstation3s (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Or maybe he a girl caught it smart ass. And you must be homophobic for thinking that

Kick4Life - changing lives through football