Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Real Sociedad De Fútbol, Jan 6
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I wondered every time when Ronaldo scored why casillas was not so happy? And today I got the answer.... Lol    
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Are you from Marca? Creating drama where there is none?
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Bhakundo, tell us why casillas was unhappy, please humour us!  This guy seems to know. He should work for Marca
Quality match. Good fight from both clubs. Mourinho fell into the trap though by playing Adan against such an aggressive and crafty set of forwards. Poor "technical decision". Was begging for such a mistake to happen...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
CR7 what a player...
Butters (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ronaldo looks hella orange, like he got a bad tan haha! But he ruined the beauty of his freekick with an ugly dive
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Dude, you serious?
Butters is just bitter. I think any and every player would have done that!  
Ashbylaker (Liverpool) 1 year ago
He clearly jumps over the player and goes to ground.

While he was impeded, he did not have to go to ground, he chose to. A clear dive, from one of the best (or at least most consistent!)

Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Classy from Benzema
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
He is not for sale!
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hahaha
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ronaldoooooooooooooooo! What a game he had, benzema, ozil, alonso and essien were top too!
LogicIsSound (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Anyone can explain Mourinho's reaction to [C.] Ronaldo's freekick? Any spanish lip readers can help?
Kakimora (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
He was yelling at the ref, not ronaldo
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Lol.... He was pissed with the ref
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Impressive from Madrid to get the win with 10 men! What a beauty free kick by Ronaldo
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ronaldo had a go at mourinho?
RealFan (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
No.... Mourinho was upset at the ref
That's what it looked like, the word puta defnitely came out of mourinho's mouth
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Mourinho was pissed with the ref! Not with ronaldo.... Before ronaldo scored the free kick, madrid were asking why the sociedad player was still on the pitch given the amount of 'rash' tackles he made and he was already on a yellow card.... And then ronaldo scored from the very same free kick
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Ronaldo Free kick went straight to the keeper, wasn't the best free kick but its still a goal, Madrid Camp don't look happy at all, but the club management and Madrid fans will always try to put a pretty face on the situation like all is well in the club
Orvid (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Great game, filled up with drama as well ! Good win for Real, even though the still seems to have a shaky defence
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That chip from Benzema to setup Ronaldo for the goal was just sublime
Smiracles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What a dive. Jumps over and goes to ground. It's frustrating to watch really, because he has such quality. More and more I cringe at his character. Have some humility
RSdF have quite the class. Their players are crafty and patient. Adan swept through the legs, whether he could have avoided it is moot.

Edit: Are you referring to Vela? Or Ronaldo?
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
If he hadn't jumped he would have been fouled big time. And after jumping he definitely lost speed and balance, so, although I hate the guy, I don't blame Ronaldo at all
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
5:59 this is why I don't like cassilas
Mourinho is a much more likable chap. Good job picking out which has class and which has none!
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He looked very poor when he came on. The goal at 5. 59. Its the only place prieto could put it to score but casillas didn't react. Poor keeping
1:00 is why I like Casillas
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Casillas is a legend
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
This entire season is why I don't like Mourinho
Donchino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Madrid are really in trouble.... They need to get their acts together b4 Sir Alex and Van Persie humiliate them.... I thought when club's appointed captain comes to the pitch as a substitute, whoever is with the captain's band should give it to to him.... Atleast this is how it's done in a well organized team but I didn't see that happen in this game and that is a huge disrespect to Casillas.... It seems like there's Spain vs Portugal war going on in Bernabue and this will only end in disaster sadly
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ronaldo tried to pass it to Casillas but if I'm not wrong Casillas refused. But I think you're right about the war
Usman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Actually Ronaldo is captain for the day and his name is on the record as a captain. When Casillas come on as the substitute, Ronaldo offered it to him but he refused it saying that its your for today. Captain arm band is only exchanged when the captain is substituted and then person wearing arm band is the acting captain
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I actually have a feeling that Ronaldo is by far the most decent Portuguese involved in this club at the moment. This is nothing against the Portuguese as the decent, quiet folk I know most of them as, just against the very un-decent, rambunctious infants ruining my favorite rival for what looks to be at least the rest of the season
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
For ronaldo to try and give up the band says a lot of him. He knows his place yet so many people knock him down because he is "handsome rich and a great player".... Yes he said that of himself lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football