Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Rayo Vallecano Madrid, Feb 17
ARod9 (Sevilla) 1 year ago
What a 5minutes for ramos
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
In 5 minutes ramos had 1 goal 2 yellow cards and 1 red card, I think that can go down in the history books
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Very close to the Woodgate achievement. He had own goal, yellow card, red card and all that in the firs half of his debut!
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I put my money on ozil for 2013 ballon d'or whose with me?    And nice troll face by mou
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 1 year ago
You know I'm with you. In fact I think Iniesta was sitting in Ozil's seat for the the 2012 ballon d'or ;p
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Ratings are funny
Madrid7 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Why the f**k people are voting are. Madrid rubbish. They played really well with 10 men and this was like the 6th time this season that they were a man down and they won
Auron777 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
LOL!  Welcome to footytube
Razadona (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Gonna' kick your @$$ at OT!
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
F the German ref for not giving RM any cards in that first leg. They played dirtier than us and gave RVP, Rafa and Val yellow cards on their first offenses. UEFA refs suck all round. Can't fight racism and are biased against English teams
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
A united fan talking about biased refs.  OH THE irony
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Wrong page. Plus your comment is wrong
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
KeviUnited is a retard  
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Look who's talking about refs now? Scum bastard
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yup wrong page
Mnc221 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Funny how all the united fans said RVP was a s**t striker and now 'cause of him they're at the top of the table :/
Bolton Wanderers, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Arsenal and Arsenal.... I understand the attack. Stop living in the past. "Mind the gap. "
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dude don't hate on the refs, they're just doing their job. It ain't easy you know. Although I admit, not giving the corner at the last minute was a bit bitchy
Which point of view did you watch the match from? Definitely not a United fan's one. 3 of our guys got yellows; 2 on their first fouls which weren't even intentional versus Ramos' dirty play the entire game, Varane's blatantly bringing down Evra and some other fouls that were committed which permitted us breaking. About the ref blowing the whistle, he blew it even before stoppage time was up. Smh and you call yourself an United fan
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Better highlights

Helardordeku (Arsenal) 1 year ago
All the rubbish votes should go for the miserables 20 seconds footytubehighliths
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Haha wow we're going to have call a goal followed by a yellow and red card the Sergio Ramos Hatrick
Preznet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
652 say rubbish?!?!
Madrid7 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Yes mate. I don't know why Barca fans come here and rate Madrid rubbish, but Madrid fans never run wild in their rooms
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol the irony...
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I doubt Man United will be playing with 10 men behind the ball at Old Trafford. It should be a more open game, which suites Madrid nicely
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Not a big fan of Man UTD or Real Madrid but i'll give Man UTD one thing they're a discipline bunch of players something that Madrid is lacking since Mourinho took over. I was hesitant to give Madrid the edge but now it look like Man United will progress over Madrid, Madrid may have the fancy players over Man United but football is much more than that
Skillaaachi (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
UTD hve an away goal and they will play like they did at the bernebeu an early goal from madrid will make the difference
Skillaaachi (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
At some point kaka will play against UTD cos we need more attacking prowess
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ramos' irresponsibility is really starting to annoy me

Kick4Life - changing lives through football