Go madrid~!. Its our year. Ha first comment
NickP (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Getting better every game
Lilbig (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Yes we are
Francesco (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Yep
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
I think Barcelona and Real Madrid should play a best of seven (as in NBA Play-offs) throughout the year in order to decide who is the champion of La Liga that season instead of a league; in this way, we, the footy fans would have the chance to watch many more El Classico games and enjoy the game in its best.... Of course, I am kidding, but there is an undisputable huge gap between Barcelona & Real Madrid and the rest of the teams in La Liga (except maybe A. Madrid), which, imho, negatively affectes the quality and the charm of the league
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Yes, but then el classico wouldn't be such a big event then. It would just be another rivalry
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well I can probably say Real Madrid will win La Liga this year
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol didn't expect that coming from a barcelona fan...
Halyeah009 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I like.... A lot! Outstanding play by madrid. Hala
Porkncheese77 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Where are all the stupid ronaldo haters?  9 gols in 4 games....  Nothin 2 say hey
Katana (FC Porto) 3 years ago
Take it easy bud. Enjoy the show and go get some popcorn. The "others" have NOT bought a "ticket" to see this year's Madrid's footy school
Really boring. Every year La Liga is all about the clash between Real and Barca. It's just like every year the same....
Just play El clasico and you can relinquish the rest....
Have you gotten out the relegation zone yet muppet?
El84oro (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I don't think they have, didn't they draw today? Lol
Why so offensive.... Am I right?
Vinzze (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yeah but why is bayern just in the midfield of the table? Because the bundesliga is entertaining !
There are small clubs every year who can compete with the big teams.... Not like in la liga and serie a !
And don't forget players of bayern munich had the longest saison of everybod: final of campionsleague and place 3 for germany and the 2. Place for robben and vanBommel
Teams in the Bundesliga get destroyed in the champions league every year.... The league is entertaining but never do any of those teams get through the group stage besides Bayern & if by some miricale they do.... They just get murdered, another thing only Bayern is a big team.... All the rest are small jajaja but I luv the league because the players are technical. Oh & Inter won the treble last year.... So don't talk s**t about Bayern had the longest season when you only won a double, what a sad excuse
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 3 years ago
With villa joining barca (I can't stand him) and özil joining real (one of my favorite players of them all), I think my sympathies have shifted towards madrid.... Plus they're coached by mourinho, who I think is pure genius. I'm definitely rooting for them this year
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Love him or hate him. He doesn't care. He just scores. Even 4 sometimes. Lol
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Awesome display from madrid, and even more awesome from ronaldo, I can't wait for el classico
Francesco (AS Roma) 3 years ago
RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Charlesbrown (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Mesut Ozil was the best goal!
Rukaariki (Chelsea) 3 years ago
That was a super match from Real.
Mourihno has improved the play for Real
And will continue to improve it further.
Ronaldo is on fire!
Joshflip1989 (Birmingham City) 3 years ago
Ozil is a beast
Affainyi (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Actually di maria was MUCH more beastly in that match than Ozil. After all the attacking forays he even played left back for about 20 mins when Marcelo was substituted: beast,
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Impressive by los blancos!. They're so efficient now, mourinho is a genious, buying Ozil and Khedira was a master stroke, and Ronaldo is on par with Messi on that form. Just hope he keeps it going!
Yassinfoot (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
We havent seen this efficiency for long. Something was missing. Now everything is perfect
I'm now looking forward to the Copa Del Rey game.... To see how P. Leon, Benzema & Canales really perform, I hope they do well

Kick4Life - changing lives through football