Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Racing Santander, Feb 18
MadBro 2 years ago
Ready for pasillo barca fans? All we need is a 16 point lead. Vamos valencia tomorrow !
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Even if Barca lose it's only a 13 point lead. But sure whatever
Amhaaji (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
A championship spirit
Tone17 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Di maria has one hell of a left foot.... Wow
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I completely disagree with anyone who says la liga is a two horse race! Lol with 13 points ahead its clearly a one horse cruise
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good luck with that
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Di maria, man its hard to believe he hasnt played for like 2 months
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yea he came on and he added a new dimension to the play and even topped it off with a fantastic goal. Seemed like he got injured again though? Not sure.... I hope not
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ronaldo scores.... Calls the players to embrace and celebrate together.... Points at kaka and gives him a thumbs up thanking for the assist.... Lovely
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
Yeah I noticed that too. Good to see, hopefully he continues developing more considerations of players other than himself
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Benzema making it hard for Higuain to get back in the starting XI. If Kaka wasn't so old and injured I'd say the German pair are a bust and not really needed. Di Maria excellent goal
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What you mean not really needed loll? Ozil is one of the best Madrid player and they really need him to start every game because he got that killer pass.... You don't know what you talkin bout man!
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Gotibra, you probably don't watch a lot of Real Madrid games, or you wouldn't have made that claim about Ozil
L2elentl3ss (Whitecaps) 2 years ago
Ozil has been having a bad case of sophomore slump. We've all seen what he can do but IMO, at his best, he is not a better player than Kaka. I'd even go as far as saying that at his best, Kaka is a better player than Ronaldo at his best.

If you look at the stats, Kaka has averaged a goal/assist every 81 mins of play vs. Ozil at 1 goal/assist every 109 mins of play. Ozil has 1g 13a while Kaka has 4g 7a in half the minutes played.

It's clear that Ozil has been having a bad year and to say that he has been a bust, considering he's at the biggest club in the world is understandable but had this been a year ago, no one would be calling Ozil a bust. It has been more evident lately that Mourinho has been choosing Kaka over Ozil due to his slump and Kaka's improved form so for the accusations to come out now is no surprise.

As for Khedira, he's been a bust since day one
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Who are these guys talking about Ozil not playing good? Do you even watch the game or just the highlights? And no, mourinho doesn't pick kaka over ozil; Ozil has played more games than Kaka all of 2012 and the entire season. In all of the 2011-12 season Kaka has played 18 games and Ozil has played 21, Kaka has 3 assists and ozil has 11. Yes, Kaka has scored more goals then Ozil (4 goals to 1 goal), but Real doesn't need more goal scorers in that position, Real has enough strikers all over the attack, they need a playmaker and clearly Ozil is the man for it. And you don't compare players by minutes played, otherwise Berbatov will be the best striker based on number of goals scored per time played. You can see the stats I state here:

Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/21364/kaka?cc=59...

Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/84775/mesut-ozil...
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Khedira maybe, but not the magician Mezut
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@L2elentl3ss In the last ten games Ozil has had more man of the matches then anyone else. He is second in La liga in assist. Did you watch the last El Clásico? He was absolutely ripping Barcelona.

Don't make comments about players if you don't know what you're talking about
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Well guys he ac milan fan so he has his attachment towards kaka so thts understanble, but its 2012 not 2007, I have lots of respect for kaka and he was one my fav player of time, but injury took lot out of him and we need accept tht fact and move on, but I do believe he has lot to offer to madird, but c'mon now ozil is ozil, he's vision, passes are far far superior than any mid fielder, he controls the pace of the game, pick the right person for the goal, he is unreal and wud probably lead germany to win euro too, that nerd whoever gave those stats is real nerd lol, its means nothing, assists and goals isn't the only thing that counts for mids, he controls the pace of the game, makes correct killer passes which leads to goal. Its like comapring xabi alonso stats , we all know how important he is for team, anyways gr8 win for madrid, and di maria is of my fav player, sad he picked injury but what a goal damn, hopefully he is ok, he is beast winger beside ronaldo, things looking really promising for madrid, I don't wannag get all cocky and confident at this moment because we still have big task tht champions league, and I have full faith in murniho he gets job done, makes these arrogant fans of barca shut up. Hala madrid!
In addition to what everyone else said, Ozil is f*****g 23 years old. He's nowhere near his peak and already starting nearly all of RM's games. Jesus
Ecosse (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
How dare you insult The Frog
ClassicMovies (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@GotIbra(AC Milan)

Against Racing Santander,You said it right.He didn't provide any great assist pass.Against smaller teams,everybody is playing well.But against bigger teams,Ozil controls the game.Controlling does not mean final pass (assist).I don't remember any player other than Ozil has created lot of problems to Barca in recent clascios.

Please judge Real Madrid without Ozil against bigger teams.
His absolute brillant for germany.Particularly against Netherlands(3-0).

Some people does not understands xavi/Iniesta role in Barca eventhough they have few assists.They absolutely controls the game.

Please go through this article about importance of ozil in RM.

Link: espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/_/id/7454124/outlin...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Di Maria apparently just came back from injury. Gawd, The competition at Madrid is intense. Higs and Benzema, Not too mention the midfield battle...
I think.... He got injured again
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That's actually good, competetion pushes the players to give a 100% everytime to save there spot, so Madrid will always have players playing at there maximum
Hope he is ok, I really like the him
16 points for 'El pasillo' Gahahhahhahhahaha!   (trollollolooolooo....)
Deffo
Di maria goal of the week
Lkerun (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Goal of the week was in the champions league game between Zenit and Benfica!
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Anybody else have a seizure when Di Maria lashed that one in?! Great goal! Lets not get too excited yet fellow madridistas
I didn't get seizure lol jk but yeah it was freaking amazing
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He has one heck of a left foot
Ajnag (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I like how sergio ramos tries to steal that goal from benzema.... Lol
He didn't try to steal , he was making sure it goes in, plus now I look more closely it kinna looks ramos goal, but who f*****g cares, its a team goal and good 1 apparently
Safouane (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great to see Real Madrid side back to the action again;
Positives of the game:
- NOT conceding a home goal.
- Ronaldo scores again.
- Di Maria doubled joy: 1/back to pitch 2/scoring a fantastic goal.
- Varane: Project of a top-class center back, everytime he plays, he makes an influence.

Nigatives of the game: NON
Negatives of the game: not scoring more goals! Haha
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Negatives of the game, ronaldo's finishing. It was off today and it seemed like he kept taking longshots because he scored one against levante. But real madrid played well and now we are 13 points clear
Getting better everyday, hope we win and stay positive like this, congrats again to madird, now we have to win champions league too, hala madrid!1
Damn. And here I had predicted a 5-0 win on predictofooty. Ah well...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football