3-2 in the end...
Rudd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So who won?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Obviously real madrid won it duhh.... What a dumb question >_
Aziz89 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Madrid won
AMRMASRI (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
3 goals in 10 min 2 of them scored by substitutes  He is indeed a f****n special ONE...
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
To be fair, benzema, khedira and ozil are not your every day subs...
Malizia (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
HAHA! Great mentality! HALA madrid!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago

I was like......
"holy sh*t.... What a f*cking goal!...... No.... No it can't be.... It can't be.... F*ck you, f*ck you you stupid ref, you f*cking ignorant piece......."
It pretty much goes on like that for the next 5 minutes
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dumas it was offside so I it wasn't valid, xtiANO played like a dumas again, Higuain d most underrated forward ever, that guy is d best cherrypicker in d planet
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Great for real Madrid, they held their cool, and came back with a great win. I hope they make it through to see more classicos    
Silvanasri (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ru tube is the worst
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This madrid team is f*****g unbelievable. Just so amazing. They dominate sadly, but that's cus they play so nice and of course amazing talent
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
The second half was good, the firt one was not really good
Madrid7 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nice comeback my Madrid. I jumped off my couch when Ronaldo scored that goal, but I had to jump back on it when I saw the offside flag
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I turned the channel on and saw it was 2-0 to malaga but saw how determined madrid were and how well they played before they scored there first goal which btw was brilliant but nothing beats that 3rd goal that link up between higuain and benzema was so sick. Ronaldo was unlucky with that offside goal but nice strike I could see he was getting a bit frustrated in this match. I know Barcelona are the best team in the world now but I prefer madrid matches
Grimey (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Benzema turns me on...
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Madrid too strong for Malaga...
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Not in the first half  Malaga was better than Madrid but then the goal from Khedira and then that mistake from the defender in just 2 minutes!
Roslee7 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Karem benzema and hilguain rocks
Tone17 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Karim* Higuain*
JungDarwin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Making A Mockery Of Spelling Errors When You Know What They Saying Is Really Low. You And The Ppl Who Liked Your NoShitSherlock Comment Should Grow Up
Faisalkag (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Though I'm a hardcore madrid fan.... I wonder why we dispose off our players like trash.... I aint saying we are the only club to do so.... All clubs do.... Every single club does.... But I felt bad for nistelrooy when I saw him.... He was awesome at madrid.... I feel the same for all the others who graced the white jersey and earned trophies for us.... And now they are elsewhere.... Ok probably some athletes have a decline in their career and in the best interest of the club we gotta' look for a replacement.... But it hurts sometimes.... Cause the player you'd cheer on, celebrate when they score, shout for this season.... Is now in another club in the next season.... What do you guys feel about this?
Tone17 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Van and is old as fuhh, that's why they got rid of him...
Atjaved (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Faisalkag the important thing is that in the 60th minute when RVN was subbed the entire Bernabeu gave him a standing ovation even though we were down 2-0 (you must not have watched the game). He is always welcome and I for one don't believe RMCF treat players like trash, hala madrid
Faisalkag (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That's great then !
WHat about raul gonzalex blanco.... He was my favourite player at madrid.... When I was in school.... I'd time and again watch his goals and his trademark ring finger kiss ! And suddenly I read he's at schalke ! Argh My heart was broken.... Shattered.... The living legend.... And he's gone.... Man man.... Ok I agree he had a bad couple of seasons before we let him go.... But it was real painful.... I don't think all this is my inability to let go, but I feel strong about my team and sad when we just go about selling our players....
Figo another idol of mine....
2 seasons back we had the best midfield and we gave em all away.... Schneider, robben.... Schneider went to win d champs league....
Many years back we gave away morientes for a season.... And monaco played awesome in the champs league.... They came 2nd....
I mean I can name so many players that we;ve given away.... And they shine when they don't play for us.... I'd say let them stay on and let them grow with the team....
The worst decision our team manaement made was the sackin of vicente del bosque.... After that look at the number of coaches.... And we havent won as many trophies as was under him.... Ok that's long back I must say.... But still man....

Whats your opinion?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football