Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Granada CF, Sep 2
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
I'm surprised Higuain converted the attempt!
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
@Mt1234 that's 3 goals for Higuain in three games, 4 already in the season...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Poor Ronaldo, he broke a nail on that first goal
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I didn't see that, he didn't even show any signs of pain.... What are you talking about?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I was referring to him not celebrating the goals because he's going through some kind of over paid depression or something like that, meaning him not getting the UEFA award that Iniesta received. Sarcasm is a motherfucker, apparently
Haha sorry I don't get english jokes

But anyway ronaldo's apparently upset either bec. Of his buds carvalho and kaka not making the bench for 5 staight matches so far, or he wants a raise
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I still missed modric
LeifErikson (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
On Ronaldo's attempt after he trapped the ball superbly, he should have lifted his head and saw a streaking Modric
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Would someone tells me whats going on I heard ronaldo is leaving because of his teammates that's why he did not celebrate the 2 goals
I just hope its a lie
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The linesman sucks
So much crowd and quick passes, I don't really blame him he's not a god
Guleybaz (Barcelona) 1 year ago
2 offsides in goal 3
Remember messi's equalizer against osasuna?
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Tell me more about how Valencia's goal was so offside.  Only the third goal was offside. I wish barcelona's fans finally learn football rules.
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The linesman had his flag down that's why the ref didn't think it was offiside
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@guleybaz totally unrelated comment but I just want to say that your prof pic looks like a douche.... Seriously...
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
^^^^^what he said^^^^^
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Madrid back on track in the league, but whats this news of CR7 being unhappy suddenly in Madrid. Would be a big loss to them if he decided to leave although that is a very far off conclusion and a tough possibility
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He makes 12. 5 million yearly and RM won't raise him to 16, that's why he's unhappy. He feels unappreciated. Also, he's not getting along with some of his team mates apparently
Moron (Liverpool) 1 year ago
If that's the reason he's unhappy it's just stupidly selfish
Domjumba (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ronaldo hasn't really been celebrating his goals, why is that so? Haiz hope he isn't angry and leaves Real. Lol 3rd goal was so off. Terrible linesman
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Because they're just tap in goals.... Nothing spectacular yet. I can't wait to see him do his "air-boob-grab" celebration! Hahaha
Moron (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Actually its because he is unhappy, rumours he is suffering from depression and cried before the game. Hope its not true as I would not wish that on anybody
Playstation3s (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Third goal was not off because benzo was ahead of higs. And what Moron said too
Playstation3s (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Benzo was offside though
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Great game by Real Madrid.
I still don't understand why they would buy Modric when they have Ozil (seeing Ozil as substitute makes me feel bad). Real need a good defence player rather than yet another midfield maestro...
Modric was more effective than oezil and created tons of chances and good passes besides he has better body balance, while oezil has better dribbling and has really fast thinking but he lacks consistency in his performances
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ozil was a substitute because he played almost the whole game versus Barca, don't jump to conclusions Ozil is still our CAM starter
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Agree, we still don't know about modric, we will know a little bit about the answer next game against sevilla. Besides he's only been at the club for 7 days. IF I own a Ferrari and buy a second car this week, for sure I am taking the new car out on the weekend, I think that's how mou felt about modric last weekend, he just had to try him out
Reventon (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ozil is still far better than modric, if ozil can improve his shooting he'll be a complete player
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What is the chance that granada will win the spanish league title?  The same as [C.] ronaldo won't score in the next 2-3 games
SALIH19 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Yeah right! Wanna bet?
Jjbai (Arsenal) 1 year ago
^ misses the "won't". Hyper-emotional real madrid supporter fail
MikePra (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Madrid needs gud defending line. All over one side game
Needs gud defending line?    We have Ramos-Pepe, the BEST defending line
UETIAN (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Indeed united needs a good defence.... 2 goals from southampton.... What a disgrace...
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Saints always bring their game against the red devils, theres history between the two clubs
Hermes (Juventus) 1 year ago
I'm a Madridista but I agree. It was finally nice to get a clean sheet in this game. I think there's a difference between teams who can beat small teams 3-0 vs 3-1 that makes the difference when they play difficult opponents when score lines are much closer. I think Madrid can overcome with this as the season comes underway.... Idk about Man Utd though and Vidic recently came out criticized your teams defence...
Champ119 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Barcelona and Real Madrid, the two best teams in the world. No other teams comes close to the Spanish Giants. El Clasico, the best rivalry of Football. You can't deny that
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Doesn't matter how strong Real and Barcelona are.... They can be beaten
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Haha don't get me wrong I love barca, and madrid got good soccer, but remember bayern and chelsea smashed both clubs
Smashed? Hmm nah Chelsea got extremely lucky and Madrid went to penalties, I would hardly call that a smashing
Reventon (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Madrid went to penalties and penalties is just a lottery
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Is that why there was a Clasico final in the CHampions League last year?
MAWTH (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol only in la liga.... People forget
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Hey a lose is a lose
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Good team attacking football from Madrid. Granada did what they could. I'm surprised Modric started though. Anyways he did well
Sliqone (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Di Maria and Benzema with awesome assists!.... Something that Ronaldo could learn from
Lol really? Always something to hate on Ronaldo for.... Smh

Kick4Life - changing lives through football