Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Granada CF, Jan 7
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Ozil 3 assists, great performances from Ramos, Varance, Khedira, and others. All in all, great match, great 3 points to take and now to focus on dominating Malaga next match
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
6 pts clear of barca?
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yes but they play tomorrow
ZakFR (PSG) 2 years ago
Great team work...
Tharius (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Varane.... Varane.... Varane.... This kid has the calmness and maturity that can lend to consistency in the Madrid back four something that's been missing this year.... I believe he was one of the main
Reasons Sergio Ramos had such a great game!
Silvanasri (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Another useless La liga team, they are terrible. NO wonder Madrid wins  5 nil every game
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Considering Man city's defence I'm sure Madrid will go 5-0 on them too.
And with the offense Man city have they should go 5-0 no matter what, But inconsistency is a major problem in the EPL
Stefke951 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Real madrid 4-0 tottenham last year. And you say la liga sucks...
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Almost all the EPL teams this season are only good in the EPL but when they play a club from another top European division they choke and it's also a past thing as well....
Arsenal and Liverpool are the only exception that usually can cope with most of the top clubs in the other top European divisions, but not even they can keep at the moment up with Barca or Real.
Barca and Real could take out at the moment any team from the EPL.
Btw.... Just to remind you, Valencia had players like; Mata, Silva, David Villa, Joaquin that are now at other top clubs, yet while they were at Valencia they still could not win La Liga or have any success.
And at Man City the man who controls that midfield is Silva, so I don't know what really makes you think that Man City can take us or Barca.
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You EPL fans who always like to troll on La Liga matches complaining how are. Madrid & Barca are always winning 5 nil to other teams should just grow up! The fact that Man Utd lost 3-0 to Newcastle and Chelsea lost 3-1 @ home to Aston Villa doesn't mean your league is tough. It might also mean your EPL top teams are just not performing. Are. Madrid and Barca sometimes win by huge numbers because they have a very strong attack team. Man Utd were outclassed 3-1 by Barca in the Champions league and Realmadrid also trashed Tottenham 5-0 in the same competition. What do you say to that?
Then please explain why Man UTD and Man City dropped out of the champions league. Have fun in Europa buddy!
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I love how the barca fan stood up for real madrid! Made my day
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Why the hell do all the Prem idiots post their jealousy on La Liga pages? (The irony of my comment is not lost on me....). The same "imbalance" can be found in the Scottish Prem League, yet these fools can't even find Scotland on a map so they never post these same idiotic comments there.

Go enjoy battling for the Europa League championship.

And start supporting the best club in Manchester!
Atnighthawk (AFC Telford United) 2 years ago
I don't get the LaLiga/Prem hate tbh. Some Premierleague teams have too much money compared to the others and if FIFA bring in financial fair play rules "properly", then I'm all for it, but I don't think they will. No spending if you can't generate the money as a club/business I. E when you can't earn it. So some Prem teams will have to get a new business model ASAP and Barca and Madrid will hopefully not be allowed to get bankrolled by their respective government/local governments. Its kind of a big advantage. I'm not hating on any of these teams btw, just that if FIFA implement the rules properly the club scene will change a lot
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Agree with @Atnighthawk
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Gr8 game! 1st goal was sick, lovely chip and 360 flick pass and awesome finishing by cr7, oz10, benz9, hala madrid!
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You forgot higuain who open up the pass for cr7 when it started!
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
In my opinion Higuain is d real deal in RM, he's so underrated but by far d most amazing cherry picker I have seen, I would like to see him playing 4 Liverpool, Chelsea or even bter, 4 Arsenal
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ozil, Ozil, Ozil, is the main man on Madrid. What a talent!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ozil was sick this match!
RouslanH (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ozil is beast, good to see him have a good game especially since his recent form has not been too great. I would like to see nuri sahin play more, its sad that he gets no playing time. His talent is wasted on the bench
RouslanH (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Esteban granero is also a good player, and callejon, although he did play today. They both arent bad players who should play more. But the depth in the Real Madrid team is great, something to be jealous of
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
They train with one of the best players, so none's talent is wasted
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sahin is not ready to play more often in xabi's place.... The best thing is to use him in other positions but mourinho wants him to be xabi's replacement so I guess its gonna' take a few more games till madrid and mourinho can rely on sahin to do xabi's work.... And its one only he can do in the squad
Booomdario (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Özils first assist was sheer brilliance! How did he do that?    And Ronaldos goal showed his awesome finishing qualities once again!
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Must be that little avatar eyes of his
Think it was kinda by mistake though lmao.... Just saying lol
Wizard of OZ!
Ihkhan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I kinda liked the 'Wizard of OZ' name  This assist reminded of a similar back heel assist he gave benzema last year
XxFinesse360xX (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hey guys! Heres a HD video of the game on Dailymotion! Enjoy

Thx.... I get so pissed off whenever I see that sapo s**t...
Cheers bro
Yup Ozil is back! Higuain and Benzema in their usual best.... And my boy Cristiano does what he knows best.... Scoring. All those trollers who are still unsatisfied with Ronaldo scoring only one goal should just go do something useful with their lives.... Oh yeah like what Christiano is doing with his
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's a useless goal, it was the fifth one.
Benzema is RM's most important asset in my opinion. He creates opportunities and scores when you need him most. I believe Benz + Higuain are more crucial.
Dunno, just my opinion
Its a useless goal like the way Messi is useless in the Argentine squad. B4 you reply to this comment just think about what I just said
Ok just chill out
Jogabonito12 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm a real fan but I have to agree with wisso1, ronaldo goal was useless, glad he score thou but benzema and ozil were just amazing
To say that Messi is useless in Argentine pretty much proves who have no clue what you're talking about. I'm not saying he's as good as he is in Barsa, but you're far from right.
I don't want to have this argument on a real madrid game page, and I didn't bring it up either.... I talked about Ronaldo and simply gave my opinion, like @SrpsklCevap said: chill out
I also think the goal was useless, but it was a good goal. The first goal though was just brilliant! 1 great pass(ronaldo), 1 crazy, amazing, brilliant pass (ozil) and one goal (benzema)
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
How can a Wingers goal be useless? That's what we need, need him to start scoring for Champs league and Copa Del Rey
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol come on now. Just cus' Ronaldo scores many more goals than the average does not mean his goals are useless. Copa del Rey final...
Now THAT was amazing
A goal is a goal no matter what.... Should messi not score when barca is up 3-0.... Should he jst become balotelli vs la galaxy then? What is useless is the opinion of these retards who are jst hating.... He scored get over it !
Thelazy1 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@ sahilgadhok.... I agree with what you said, makes perfect sense. I don't understand why people are saying ronaldo's goal was useless, there is no such thing in football, unless it was a consolation goal (which you can still argue whether useless or not). For example When barcelona dismantled osasuna 8-0 did anyone say: goal # 7 by villa or # 8 by messi was useless? Of course not, we're glad they're scoring! Its a pleasure to watch and we as fans should just appreciate what we get to watch. Therefore, should not hate!
Didn't ronaldo score the first goal vs sevilla? And the third.... What about against valencia the game vs valencia? Or lyon? Or ajax.... Everyone talk sh*t when the guy gets a hat rick from the third goal up.... When he is the first to score which has happened on many occasions the excuse is.... "tap-in"
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Both ozil and maria are beast!
Atjaved (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Raphael varane is one of the most exciting young defenders in the world, so glad rmcf snagged him
Who ever uses "rmcf"?
That's fa damn sure.... Pure quality
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 2 years ago
The team play of the first goal. Mother of god
RageKage (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Only goal* :^P
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Only goal?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football