Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Getafe, Jan 27
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Rapeshoww
Shroomy (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Really gonna' miss Ramos, Coentrao, Dimaria and especially Casillas on Wednesday. What a force these guys are when they're together. Now Clasico is gonna' ride entirely on Ozil and Ronaldo's shoudlers
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Seriously. Though, I think they already know that. They worked very well as a team today. For clasico and UCL we'll need our "1Ozil CR7 and KB9" holy trinity in synch and firing on all cylinders. *fingers crossed*
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
@Shroomy, Real Madrid is not only ramos, di maria coentrao and casillas they are alot more than those 4 yes we will miss them on the pitch but we still have so much on the bench and to be honest we'll miss di maria the most.

Against barca I'm strongly hoping mou starts varane and carvalho because though albiol has been pretty good of late, against barca he's usually a spectator and hardly ever puts any of barca's attackers under any type of pressure
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Isn't the Copa game on Tuesday? That's what I saw on both teams schedule...
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol I guess marcelo finally gets to play
@Pedmar I agree that Real Madrid is not only about Ramos, Di Maria, Coentrao and Casillas but if they were playing they would surely make a big difference playing against Barcelona. Pepe will not be playing either, to be honest this is like half of Mourihno first team preference sitting on the sideline for the Copa game, they will miss Pepe and Ramos aggression in the back although they can be dirty and nasty at times in the back for Madrid, it is somewhat an effective way for them playing against Barcelona
Lolol ozil got a boner for ronaldo @4:17    Btw I'm protesting against footytube because they are not allowed to show raped videos
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lmao I saw that too bro
I'm pretty sure Ozil has a boner in our display pictures, it's just cropped off at his shoulders
He has boner for everyone....    That chick of his isn't pleasuring him like shakira
Lolol ozil got a boner for ronaldo @4:17    Btw I'm protesting against footytube because they are not allowed to show raped videos
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Well deserved hat trick for Ronaldo, scored with both feet and his head
Good performance. First goal seemed to change the game for you guys. Can't wait for our champions league games!
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Yup another hat trick for ronaldo!
Anybody around here see an Ozil fan running around with my display picture? I'd like to either leave a comment on my wall or help me find another cool display picture. I've had this once since before Ozil was sold to Madrid. Although Ozilbtch, will probably counter by saying the same thing, and not to listen to me cause I'm lying
Lol wouldnt it be funnier if I stole your new pic again  Huehuehuehuehuehuehue
SirVim (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Mourihno looks lonely
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Who was ronaldo giving thumbs up to?
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
His mom  
And son
Plus his fans :0
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ronaldo's first goal.... Awkward ass celebration
Great game, we needed a little bit luck as well to get going then madrid never looked back. I hope wins keep coming CR7 ozil Ramos well played!
Donjom (Barcelona) 1 year ago
After ronaldos hat rick messi thought i'll be kind today and score ONLY 4 goals for ronaldos sake
Mac4luv2002 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Cool story bro. Ronaldo would have bagged in 5 goals today! He left in the 78th minute! To rest up For the showdown
Messi been there and done that, messi already scored 5 goals in a 1 game something Ronaldo never can do, Ronaldo is always lagging behind Messi
Champ119 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@Donjom: I firmly believe that if Ronaldo wasn't subbed in the 78th minute, he would've scored more than 3 goals. I like Mwssi, but Ronaldo deserves some credit for his work as well, something he sadly doesn't get
Champ119 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I meant Messi. I typed wrong because of my keyboard. Keyboard error lol.
Mac4luv2002 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Hat trick in 9minutes! CR7 makes madrid world class. When he missed a game 2 weeks ago due to suspension they looked like a Liverpool type team, no offense to Liverpool fans, steven G is one of my fav all time players. But He makes them look like they are on top of the world man. Respect CR7!
And dumbass barca fans say messi has more class then ronaldo...
Easy there.... Ozilbtch, you've got a decent display picture, but the barca page has a bigger fan base than the madrid page. We have to pick out battles when/where they count
But I'm not a madrid fan  I follow football CLUB REAL OZIL
Boatdude (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Ozil: "Full sprint, one touch, wrong footed laser into the far corner across the goalie? "    Ronaldo: "Lol K. "
RandyMcNugget (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Higuain looked like a child, that had been robbed of his candy all game.... Ronaldo has so much class that he seems selfish; makes world class players look like amateurs in front of goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football