Real Madrid V Espanyol, Mar 4
MuslimbeastFB (Santos) 2 years ago
Ronaldo should beat his record of most goals from last season
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Near perfect match. No more needs to be said
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Kaka was amazing
Wadadliyouth (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Kaka was man of the match for me.... Whole team played great though, besides carvalho, I knew mou would sub him at half time, and I was hoping he'd put in varane and he did, and he responded wonderfully, that made my day, couldn't help but think the ref had a bit of a problem with varane though.... Wrong fouls or no fouls against.... Maybe it's just me
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Kaka makes everyone look like kaka/poo
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Kaka man of the match with ronaldo comming close. Championship performance from madrid
Atjaved (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'd hand HIguain the MoM : 2 assists and 2 goals to end his goalscoring drought! But great to see Kaka back to his brilliant ways
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Higuain was good.... But if madrid took their chances both kaka and ronaldo could have each eneded with 4 assists and both higuain and ronaldo could have had hatricks.... Kaka man of the match, followed by ronaldo and higuain for me
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Kaka should change his name to the Kaka = The s**t, instead of s**t. Hope he plays more such a good player
9Fenomeno (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The Kaka of Milan! Making his name again in Madrid. Yes!
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Five goals. Four different goalscorers. Another rout by RM. Awesome stuff puts Barca's 3-1 against Gijon to shame (Sporting is in the relegation zone ffs). Good to see Varane and Morata get some action tonight. TBH RM weren't in top form, Carvalho in particular. Varane should definitely have started over Crapalho tonight, and somebody needs to do something about Arbeloa, who didn't play much better imho. Good game though, a lot of fun for the fans. Espanyol didn't have a chance
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
To be fair though, Espanyol played like f****** retards
Atjaved (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I disagree, I think arbeloa had a decent game and he's done well to cover the RB position as Ramos continues to excel in the CB role. He has more of an attacking mind than I thought he did and I think he put in a decent performance
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
They were just simply outclassed in every aspect of the match
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ronaldo: s**t I passed the ball to my team mates too much and now they are scoring goals that should be mine! Next match I'll remember not to pass the ball
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ever notice Ronaldo's reaction when someone else scores?
Simonontheair (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Was he like that when he was at MU?  
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ohh kaka's goal. Amazing
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Vintage Kaka wasn't it?
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great game! I thought carvalho was shocking, and varane made him look amateur when he came on for him. Higuain and Kaka shutting up the critics with impressive performances. I was hoping Morata would score, but it wasn't to be.... Nevertheless, Ten points restored, Hala Madrid!
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Looks like Kaka is back to being Kaka of old
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
How many times have we said that? Hope this time we won't have to say it again
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Brilliant performance from los blancos, inparticuarly the 2nd goal
Nandiwardhana11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Tick tock, waiting for the next classico.... Madrid should play with the same mentality when they go against barca like what they show against espanyol. Man of the Match goes to Pepe! He's always the Man of the Match though he's not playing

Kick4Life - changing lives through football