Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Deportivo La Coruña, Sep 30
Kucuk (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Real Deal
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
With the ref?    All right, that was a cheap joke and I don't mean to say you guys were that lucky Well done and deserved victory
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Woo, nice to see comfortable win back again, hala madrid! Keep em more coming
Preznet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Di Maria is turning into one sexy beast of a player.... Alright, maybe just a beast of a player. But man, I can't wait to see him twist and turn Barcelona inside out next Sunday. Hala Madrid!
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Seen the entire game and I for one was not totally convinced with Real's performance.
I'm aware that they scored a couple of goals, but scoring does not prove that they're back.
They have been poor in passing, in creating clear cut chances and in defending.
For me they still don't look like the team from last year, but they're certainly improving, I just hope they keep improving so I can see them dominate in a much more clear manner.
As for Super Depo, well there was'nt anything super about them in this game...
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Booo
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Lol
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ozil, Kaka, Modric.... It's just awesome to see
Ranndino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Well, what do all you Real Madrid fans that yelled on the Barca - Sevilla thread about how Barca always gets the calls have to say now? 2 bullshit PK's for Real in this match
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Fair enough, but neither had as significant an impact on the outcome of the match as the red card to Medel did. The PKs here are only going to be a factor in the Pichichi race with Messi and Falcao. I sure would prefer we get these PKs in as close a match as yesterday's was
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
We can agree that for some the calls were harsh on depor, but in the end it's what we deal with wk in and wk out. @Ranndino, why don't you talk about how cesc made a complete meal of the incident with medel to gain an advantage and from the replay it looks like their chests had more contact than their heads. In the end no matter what real madrid don't need to play act to get fav calls, either they play to win or they play and lose plain and simple.

Why is it that whenever it looks like barca's gonna' lose to a strong team they always do something to get out of it and it always has a major talking point afterwards
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
The penalty on Di Maria was out of the box and should not have been awarded. The second one was legit.

Dude to fake a face injury in order to make another player get a red card is not tolerable.

KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Di Maria is the best player in the Madrid team, out of all the Madrid players, he's the one that always give Barcelona the most trouble, great player man
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Just because he gives barcelona trouble dosent mean he is the best player in madrid I know he is good I am not trying to take his credit he is an awesome player
He was awful in the el Clasico win from last season
But that may have just been because he'd just returned from injury and wasn't fully match fit. When he's at his best he can be a world-beater, easily one of the best in the world. I just wish he could be a bit more mature on the pitch. He's developed a pretty bad reputation for himself, which once created is very hard to change--just look at CR7
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I only thing his shooting is bad that's all
Zhiron (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ozil is Madrids best player. Every classico all Di Maria does is launch the ball from 40 yards out over everyone in the box
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Let's be real, Ronaldo is clearly Madrid's best player. It's hard to say who is more valuable between ozil and Xabi Alonso. Ozil is adept at giving the final ball and finding space but Xabi is our Xavi, the heartbeat of the team. Distributes extremely well, initiates what Ozil helps finish. Benzema is of the highest quality as well, I'd say he's at their level just about.

Not to seem untrue to Barca, but I have high respect for most of Madrid's players
[account-removed] 1 year ago
He's always a danger when he cuts in from the right on that left foot, why on Earth Mourinho sometimes uses him on the right I'll never know. Maybe he favours him as a crosser of the ball like an old fashioned winger or something. I'm sure there is method to this madness
I ment to say, why Mourinho sometimes uses him on the left is a mystery. I should have proof read that
Dylanmendes1 (Benfica Lisbon) 1 year ago
Are you talking about Di Maria on the left? Ronaldo almost plays exclusively on the left side with the occasional drift inside/wing swap, but the left flank is all Ronaldo
SRACon17 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
In this game (vs deportivo), di maria played on the left
Footballzs (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Damn ! Ronaldo does it again.... Definitely the best player for me.

And I think Benezma should be given more play time than Higuain, the latter hasn't been playing well lately
Avoee (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol, "does it again"- what he did, penalty? And definitely best for you.... Lol. He is one of the best, no doubt but not in this game LOL
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Nice goal from Riki.... Ronaldo nice pens
2 dubious penalties, one goal was from a set play and the other two were scrappy goals. Deportivo scored a nice goal from open play. This Real Madrid team have done nothing to impress me. The scoreline flatters them
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Oh yeah? Well I don't go on the Barcelona page to say how much refs give you freebies, every game....
So why don't you make like a tree, and get the f*** outta' here!
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I agree that they are not really impressive. But well, you can't fault us for getting goals from setplays. After all, all our losses and draws this season have been conceded from setplay goals
I was just stating some facts about the match, sorry if I upset you, Dany10. If I were a Real Madrid fan I would not be happy with that team performance. I watched this match and I thought thar Real deserved to win, but if I were a Real fan I'd prefer to see see my team playing better than this. They give the ball away far too often. 5 goals, but only one assist tells you that this team isn't clicking
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
2 dubious penalty? What have you been smoking?
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Jogador80, You're being a hippocrit bro. Did you watch Barca's match this weekend? Refs to the rescue again!
SRACon17 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Yeah, didn't expect fabregas to do that. Actually one of the players that I admired...
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Not even fair
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Angel is such an amazing player. I can see why so many hate on him, but his delivery is always great looking at the numbers. Always
Komeni (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@3:00 great sense of goal from ronaldo look at his movement

Also he is doing the "point to the sky" celebration like messi, lampard and others
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Wow horrid defending from Deportivo La Coruna. I mean great to start with a lead at home, but they should have known Real Madrid was come at even stronger.... Oh wait this is la liga. Who was I kidding? This is Ronaldo's like 10th or more hat-trick for Real Madrid. He had one at Man United
Bobby86 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That is because the premier league is harder than the spanish league they are only 2 teams that can really win the spanish league where there are 5 teams that can genuienly challenge for the english league I love watching spanish league football but lets be honest can you see valencia or malaga winning it anytime soon no or the champions league no
Customize (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
16th for RM
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Can I also add? Considering Kaka and Ronaldo are bffs.... It really shows how well they work together on the field. Mourinho should drop Modric to the bench and start Kaka as a supporting striker
Kaka is a class act on and off the pitch and a gentleman with a different set of morals and values to Ronaldo. He's nothing but riff-raff. There's no way on Earth they're bffs. That's all for show baby
Footycray (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I am guessing Ronaldo you are Kaka's bff - you already know so much about him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football