Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V CSKA Moskva, Mar 14
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Last time Arbeloa this time Sergio Ramos, I don't like Real madrid defence....

Oh by the way, congratulations madridistas ^^ we made it to the quarter-finals with 4/1 against Ceska Moskva!
But before we start talking about the future let's see what some genius m**** f**** said in the past:

"Definatly not the best game for CSKA but Ronaldos goal was due ti defencive error. RM is gonna' get owned 2nd leg"

Romaboy (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Yes madrid c'mon! It won't be the same without them in the quarter finals!
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
I'd vote Ronaldo for goal of the week but I can't help but vote for my compatriot Tosic, it was a better strike anyways.

Good overall performance from Madrid, stay strong and next up is another tricky fixture, Malaga, but at least it's at home in the Bernabeu as well. No travelling for the lads for a little while now, good for their energy
I agree with you, that was a fantastic goal and it kept the match alive too...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
OZil is a beast!      Holy s**t...
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Madrid is amazing in attack but weak in defence I only really think marcelo is good pepe not so much and ramos should stay RB and they should buy 2 solid CB's.

Anyway Tosic best goal for me too as well as SrpskiCevaps what a strike and the crossbar just made it look nicer. CSKA actually played well just doumbia didn't put away 2 pretty easy chances
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ramos has been excellent at CB this year and Marcelo has struggled in defence
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We have the best defence in the competition dude.... Our defence gives us heart attacks once in a while but its a good one.... Pepe was awesome today.... Only mistake he made was slide a little too early giving space for CSKA's goal,
Pepe & Marcelo are good the rest are meh (Ramos is a great right winger)
Sasuke7760878 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Marcelo is definitely not a great defender, but he gets the job done. Plus he is superb going forward
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I know reals defencive record is great I'm just saying the next leg might be barca, milan or bayern. Gomez, Ibrahimovic, Messi would have buried all those chances doumbia had and space lol. Marcelo does go up a lot but all LB or RB's do. Pepe isn't all that, Ramos is quality doe but I preffer him as a RB a lot more effective I reckon
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Coentrao anyone? He's very good at the back
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Carvalho is not around so don't expect that to change any time soon.  
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
A little longer :
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I love you
Not enough credit is given to cristiano in those type of shots/goals.... Yes it is one the keepers are normally expected to deal with but he puts so much curve and power in the shot and its not the first time his shot tricks the keeper right when its on the verge of being saved. Great game madrid
We hit the breaks after the second goal but it was a great performance overall. Pepe, and khedira were man of the match for me. Ronaldo, kaka and ozil were great
For me Xabi alonso was the man, but sadly he won't participate in the next match
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Khedira definitely deserves a mention. Although Ronaldo scored 2 goals, I find his performance yesterday sort of lacking. Khedira on the other hand.... That chip for Kaka in the buildup to the first goal was exquisite
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wooow great game by kaka
Gunnercy87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where is pepe going?!
Chelsea or Manchester City...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nowhere
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I DON'T WANNA SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MADRID TEAM BUT, THAT MOSCOW NEEDS BETTER GOALIE~;;;;
Sasuke7760878 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Did you even watch the first leg? He kept his team in the tie heading into the second leg.

And besides that was CSKA's third choice keeper
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He was pretty raw in this game as well, he just made that mistake. He's young, and will learn
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Don't wanna SAY anything BAD about barca BUT, THAT german needs A better TEAM!! You beat a team in champions league 7-1/7-0 and that's what your bragging about Real madrid beat that team in the champions league final when they had 10X the team then that they have now and that was against what would be considered a weaker madrid team compared to the barca of today. So tbh brag when you actually beat a team that has proper personnel to play against you and you defeat them. (brag about the man utd, madrid, valencia etc) not over teams you never heard of especially in your group stages and now bayer, bayer was a strong german team yrs ago but come on that's like beating inter now and bragging about it or ajax, juventus etc those teams were giants back in the day but now they're rebuilding just like madrid so defeat us, man utd etc and brag not when you defeat a much weaker team and brag about how many goals u've scored. If we played Apoel and defeated them by a similar scoreline to your recent victory why should we act like we've just won the ucl title
Barcelona played a second tier team....    
I do agree for the matter that BL wasn't worth a match compare to Arsenal vs. AC Milan or Benfica vs Zenit or Napoli vs Chelsea~ However, at least BL goalie didn't make that kinda mistakes during the game;;;; Even if goalie did good overall~, that few mistakes is what decides the game's outcome, isn't it? That is why goalie is stressful position compare to other positions
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Erm. The BL goalie performed damn poorly. Do you remember his failed parry that gifted Messi his 3rd or 4th goal? I do
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Kaká was awesome
Mightyblues111 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
CAN messi score goals LIKE that? Noooooo!  See ronaldo rules
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Can ronaldo score like messi....  Noooooooooooo.... Than stop talking nonsense man.... Be real....
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yes he can and he has done it consistently for 3 yrs now given his injury lay off here and there. Despite messi's obvious abilities don't ever compare cr7's goal scoring ability to messi because he's already proved that he can score against everyone. Messi's been at barca for 10 yrs now and given his super stardom in the last 5-6 yrs, both messi and cr7 are the same age and cr7's already scored more than 100 goals for madrid and it took messi almost the same 10yrs to do such so think before you speak.

But if you're talking about how easily messi makes it look in games then you have a point, but in messi's case take him out of barca's system will he have the same affect the ans is NO, put cr7 in messi's place and given the way barca plays cr7 will also score tons of goals because barca as a whole wears down the opposition making it extremely easy for messi to score. Take away barca's playing style where they're defending and attacking at once can messi cope with having to defend more than he does now will he be as effective
Messi would take forever to adapt himself to another team.... A realy good player to todays standarts has to play in various leagues and prove himself over and over.... Unfortunately no one else in the world can afford Ronaldo therefore it is pretty much the end of it for him...
Shikari (AC Milan) 2 years ago
@Pedmar

Wrong. Conaldo is 2. 4 years older than Messi, and the latter hasn't been playing for Barcelona's first team for "10 yrs now. " Actually, Messi began to feature in Barcelona's starting XI in 2006/2007 (20+ La Liga Apps per season). Your bias is a shame. It's blinding you from appreciating the most productive footballer in recent history (goals/assists per game ratio). Take your own advice; think before you speak, even better, stop being ignorant to facts and do not argue over them
@ Pedmar; Messi is two yrs younger than [C.] Ronaldo --;; Ronaldo was born in Feb, 1985 and Messi in June 1987. I do not want people to make arguments over who is better in terms of scoring. Both score lots of goals;;;; I do like Messi more but, I do give good credits on Ronaldo's scoring ability
BosnaBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I like how he wrote a huge article with wrong facts its like he works for Yahoo lol
Nikolon (PSG) 2 years ago
Benzemaaaaaaa !  One goal, a caviar for Ronaldo.... In 20 minutes....  He will score in finale like zidane did!
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
5 replays and still couldn't see Ronaldo's goal! THAT WAS A roccckeet!
Nandezzz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Barce fan complementing Ronaldo! Madness!
Not all Barcelona fans are blind.... Lol
@Nandezzz Madness? This is Footytuuuuuube!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football