Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Celta De Vigo, Jan 9
JRangel (Sporting CP Lisbon) 1 year ago
He may finish behind Messi for 4 years running, but who else would keep coming back like this?
I hope these **** real madrid fans that boo him when they're not winning lose him to another club soon, real fans don't deserve a player like Ronaldo.
PS: For those who don't believe let me quote Florentino Perez (real president talking to ronaldo) "If you want to leave, then bring me the money to buy Messi"
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Well I think that's just real's management. Many madrid fans do deserve a player like ronaldo, especially since barca has been dominating the league the last five years (besides last year obviously)
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Problem at madrid is that they haven't had a player like cr7 for a long time not even raul, figo, zidane or r9 was like him. He had done more in the 3yrs at madrid than any of them did for their 3yrs at madrid. Take note when they won ucl they did it together bar r9 but cr7 doesn't have a figo or a zidane or a makalele or are. Carlos but he does have tremendous help all that's needed is for their coach to get back to coaching and stop getting hissy fits on the side lines
GotIbra (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Yes Cristiano is better than Raul, Figo but he is nowhere near Zidane and Zidane is just behind Ronaldo. They didn't have to rely on ONE player back then because all of them (the great galacticos) could win games individually
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Give Ozil a few more years and he will be the next Zidane
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ronaldo is a machine!
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
-GUN, keeps firing goals!
Francois01 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I'm impressed by Varane. If he continues to perform like this there is no stopping him. Or better: No way around him ^^

Ramos is really good, but he often makes poor decisions. If I have one yellow card already I don't put my feet in the air like he did.

And I don't get how Madrid fans don't like Khedira. He is so important to them. Also Ronaldo was brilliant again, and Özil bossed the game, with Modric being more connected to the game now. I liked this formation. Modric passes more than Di Maria, and Di Maria has more of an impact as a substitute later in the game because of his explosiveness
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Completely agree with your comments
Jogafutebol (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Agree with your game summary. Really enjoyed watching the boys in mid-field. But it's not so much that Madrid fans don't like Khedira. Its more like he isn't recognised as much as the others due to the way he plays. He doesn't stand out yet he is one of the most efficient players on the pitch. There are many fans on the Madrid forum who appreciate his work
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I appreciate Khedira haha. When I used to play Fifa 2011 (before Khedira was purchased for real) I bought him for my midfield
Jocamero (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I agree with your assessment of Di Maria
I don't agree per say, Di Maria is a must starter if your gonna' play a much harder team, his workrate going forward and defending is unmatched by anybody at Madrid, if Modric starts over him going against a team like United or Barca we won't have the pressure the Di Maria delivers on opponents
Francois01 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Agreed, he is really tenacious when it comes to pressing. But especially against teams like Barcelona you need to keep the ball more instead of concentrating too much on defending. At least if you are Real Madrid. Di Maria is a speed-dribbling-chaos-machine, but too often he has this "my way or the highway" attitude
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
English highlights

Serjioramero (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I can't wait for Real Madrid vs Man Utd. February seems too long ))
GR8 REUNION, CAN`T WAIT
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Its gonna' be an emotional match for both teams. Mourinho and Fergie have so much respect for each other. Ronaldo coming back to Old Trafford. Both teams are great to watch. Can't wait!
Femakira (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Modric and Ozil should play together
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Sahin
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I can't help but notice that real madrid's coaching staff now tend to simply punch the air and show aggressive expressions when their team scored, including mourinho. Damn they could have smile and be happy about it in their appearances, can't they?
Customize (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
We already lost the league.... Not much to smile about eh?
I don't know who you be watching but almost every coach punches the air now in days, doesn't mean they aren't happy. Just the way they celebrate maybe?
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Knee slide
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
3 goals and a assist? Decent game from Ronaldo I'd say
Petrostar (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Give him the Ballon D'or.... Ohh wait.... Too late.... Lol
^ buzz off joker, you ain`t funny
We all know Ronaldo is better anyways
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I love the Real Madrid bias in Real Madrid threads - and I love how some Barça fans come in trolling pointlessly.

Ronaldo played a great match - why not leave it at that
The first comment did leave it at that, it's the Barca fan that comes in with the non funny jokes. That's why we feel the need to retaliate, just as you Barca fans do the same
Rooneysthebest (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
.... They pissed him off
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dear UEFA and FIFA, please continue to ignore Cristiano Ronaldo's brilliance. It only fuels him. Viva Ronaldo!
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Damn it footy-tube! Why always the favouritism towards english matches. The video highlights for Spanish, Italian, and German games are just laughable!

Extended English highlights:

Extended Spanish highlights :
Ronaldo please concentrate ON football and KEEP killing EM, Oscars are for actors not footballerS.
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Keep trolling.... By the way good play CR7...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
He IS concentrating on football, he just scored 3
Della (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Great reply by Ronaldo with a trick, by the way the firts goal way is just rediculous. Powerrr
Cmosca (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Please everyone. As long as Messi keeps his form not a soul on the face of the earth can beat him out for best player
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Just go back to your Messi shrine please
Iannk (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Freakin Ronaldo.... Beast IRL and also a beast in FIFA hahaha!
More like unfair in FIFA
Caynan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Am so sure that Messi in Fifa 13 doesn't fall over easy and his heading is good too. But playing against Ronaldo or Messi is a headache
You can stop Messi in Fifa, but Ronaldo is unstoppable. In real life though, both are unstoppable

Kick4Life - changing lives through football