Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Mar 2
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I'm in shock.... Pepe didn't get his revenge from those strong fouls that were commited against him !
I was waiting for something big to happen.... Way to go Madridista monster!

Hala Madrid, enough said
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Strong fouls committed against him? LOL Were you high during the game?
GHOST0001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Franky, usomad bro. Dontbemad, itsjustagame.    Your era is over son, let it go and go play with your turtles.
^ I'm under no impression that Barca would continue dominating forever. But you do need to grow up
Jandito (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ghost0001: no wonder your name ghost. Are you saying this past 4 years u've been playing with turtle? Or maybe too much played with your 'bed snake'.... LMAO
MadBro 1 year ago
Ozil didn't even play buahahahahhahahah

Nor did xabi or di maria

Cristiano and khedira with less than a half

Yet we won

Calm CALM! Next time we bring rm castilla, I'm sure they won't dissapoint
I remember I put one of this comment when we won 5-0 and yet they still saying they're the best...
Chelsea28 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
5-0 year 2010. Since then barca are 0 wins against madrid say what now pussylona
Leonardito (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 year ago
Those players that You mentioned, all and all were playing in that 5-0 game. 90+ minutes.    
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
Again again again jordi roura what an idiot. I have said so many times before roura is useless indeed. In minute 70 it was 1-1 and fabregas should come in match instead of thiago. But he didn't. Also adriano was substituted. It was really silly decision. Team is melting every day. Did you notice barca players? There wasnt energy like in old matches.
But manchester united will beat madrid. I am sure because these 2 el classico real didn't play very well, barca played bad maybe the worst plays in this year except milan match
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Real didn't play well? Do you know anything about football? The first match against Barcelona this season is one of the best games Madrid has had all season!
Careface (Real Madrid) 1 year ago

4 cards in the 90th minute for Barcelona, why so mad?
Lol
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
REAL WON without OZIL!?!?!?    Impossible!
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
LOL, your pic goes perfect with that comment
Stealthnet (FC Porto) 1 year ago
And with the pic lmfao
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 1 year ago
You mean my pic right ?
He was still missed on that field though, victory or not I missed his beautiful through passes. I hope he he shines versus United
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Electric atmosphere!
Bernabeu
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Messi on the scoresheet? Surprised
Silly comment but I've that before from you. Not surprised
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Yea Messi scored his 39th goal in La Liga and now 18 Classico goals, a record feat. Dumb comment Connections, there is a lot of things to comment on about the game but you choose to go down the stupid road(SMH)
This must be the first match of the season he sees
Yea, messi overspeed the bus one time...
Vannyfresh (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Luka looks like a 12 year old boy in that kit
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Valdes. Lol
Lyrikalrichie (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Worst Thing in a goal I have ever come across in my entire life! Always fidgeting as if he has high fever!
Bring back Zubi?
Churchboy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
When your team does not play well enough to win, you should not attack the referee for not awarding a last-minute PK - no matter how obvoius the PK was
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Deserved win, although we weren't properly outplayed like on Tuesday. Lot of good players benched for Madrid, which is disconcerting, though they did have the home advantage.

Pepe played in this match for 90 minutes without even a booking. Most notable thing that happened today.

And if Adriano had just pushed on with Ramos sticking his leg out like that instead of exaggerating contact before it really happened, it would have been a clear penalty. Ramos didn't know what he was doing there at all. But since Adriano had to prematurely make a show of it, I kind of understand the ref (yes, feel free to post the oooold Barça-diving-etc comments; both teams dramatized just about everything, once again, it was annoying)
I think you're right about Adriano but there was contact. I mean, if the ref gave Pique a yellow card for that foul, I'm not sure why the penalty wasn't awarded. I can understand the pressure of officiating a Clasico and giving a decisive penalty in the 92nd minute but that's what the ref is supposed to do.

I was also surprised how Pepe lasted the entire game without a yellow. And he did do his usual roughing up. Oh well!
And Barca need to figure out the full back problem. Both Alves and Alba run all the way up the flanks. When Abidal was around, at least three defenders were at the back at all times. Now all Barca opponents have two defenders to deal with a slow Busquets backtracking which is exposing the wings for superfast wingers like CR7 to exploit
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ilikeairports, Spot on analysis. You are one of the few Barcelona fans here that I like
Ramos and Pepe always get yellow cars because their reputation follows them now, unfortunately it's the same for Barcelona they haven't gotten alot of penalty calls this season because their reputation has caught up with the referees
^ I think you're right about some of Barca players not getting penalties. Pedro and Alexis dive around too much to get penalties. But Ramos and Pepe are quite rough every game they play. Pepe got away with many fouls this game and Ramos, of course the big trip. But that's how Mourinho likes to play his game
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What's going on? Barca is Real's bitch now....    Roura f*****g up!
Lyrikalrichie (Barcelona) 1 year ago
We've had them for a while, NOW they have us and no two ways about that!  We still Rock Though! We shall be back Madrid Lol! Good win
There should be more fans like you. Keeps rivalries competitive and healthy instead of murderous and scumbag-y
That's the spirit
I usually don't prefer to call out the ref but this was just rubbish to the core. Not really sure why Pique got the yellow for the foul on Ronaldo? Even CR7 couldn't stop snickering about it. Meanwhile Pepe, Khedira got away with fouls with studs up.

Barcelona didn't play well again but this should have been a draw. Madrid's bench wasn't strong in the first half except for the one big chance that got converted into a goal. When CR7 arrived, things started moving faster but the ref couldn't handle the pressure.

Thiago can't handle the pressure. He needs to stop the dribbling pretending to be like Iniesta. Not sure why Roura didn't bring in Cesc. Thiago displays very little creativity, yet. And again, Barca didn't buy a CB this year and it shows. Mascherano does not have the instincts of a defender. He makes too many mistakes. Overall, better performance by Barca than before. Still need to work on getting back on track for the Milan game
ITenzo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I agree with your analysis there.... Get centre backs. Strong and physical
Maybe he played Thiago because when Cesc played against Madrid earlier this week he did worse then what Thiago did today
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
LOL complaining about the ref's interesting.  
^ Not complaining. Stating facts. CR7 was giggling at Pique's yellow. And only homers can't see how bad the officiating was. But I don't expect any better from you Janco. Just like the ref, you have a track record. LOL
I think Cesc has much more ability than Thiago. He has off days but he is quite creative and confident. He just needs to play his position instead of wandering around which is the same problem Pep had with him. Thiago seems to lack leadership qualities. He is also immature. He lost the ball to Pepe the same way he lost the ball vs Malaga. He fouled Pepe this time otherwise it might have turned into another goal. Such lack of concentration gets you subbed
The progression of things

Santamaria-->Hierro-->Ramos
Michel-->Zidane-->Ozil
Di Stefano-->Butragueno-->Raul-->Ronaldo
Casillas-->Casillas-->Casillas
*insert Diego Lopez*
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I am so happy right now
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Happily 13 points adrift? That's some aim. It's different if you're narrowing the gap to 3 points though
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Dude winning La liga after losing el classico doesn't taste good trust me on this...
Hmm, maybe, I don't understand the Spanish mentality on this front. Say Arsenal were to win the EPL, I'd happily lose both games to Spurs, Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, and City any day. I guess to me, the trophies are way more important
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
When you're nearing a decade without a trophy, then yeah, I would feel the same way
@ LastGrasp  Good point (although the irony of an AFC fan talking about winning trophies is not lost on me....)
Not exactly, even if we were to be regular league winners, it's the same mentality I'd adopt. Pretty sure almost all teams would feel the same way though
Chackosan (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Don't see why fans can't be happy about the win. The league may be a long shot, but they're favourites for the CDR and have some good momentum going into the champions league 2nd leg (considerably more momentum than Barca now). And a win in the Clasico is always uplifting, considering the nature of the rivalry
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Any excuse to cuss the arsenal. When a arsenal fan says something people are just begging to say some shi*
@Serious1    You mad bro?    #coys
Were obviously happy about beating Barcelona who wouldn't be, we could be in the relegtion zone and we would still celebrate a victory against our historic rivals, you probably don't understand since a rivalry with Arsenal is no where as big as having one between Real Madrid and Barcelona, since you know.... We actually win stuff
GHOST0001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Lol arsenal fans just getting torn apart here. It's really unfortunate, as I actually like arsenal. Play a similar style to that of barca, but they actually attack for god sakes

Kick4Life - changing lives through football