Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Jan 30
1 year ago
Handball, Slaps to the face, 20 fouls and many more not counted. Also dives from Cristiano and ozil. Xabi Alonso being allowed unlimited fouls along a few other players. Pretty much sums up the game.... Oh and Messi dribbling through their whole team only to be taken out every time in the end. I was hoping to see some football but I guess that's not what happens at the Bernabeu
Vinil (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Go to hell dude.... Why can't you just enjoy an excellent game of football from both the sides.... They both had their chances....
Its nt the first time this has happened.... Its not just the bernabeu.... It happens even at nou camp.... Lets face it.... That's what makes El Clasico soo freagin exciting.... Cheers bro....
GHOST0001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Quit your whining hassan
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Woah yousif can't you enjoy a game of football
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
LOL messi was whining too. Not our fault he couldn't show his presence against a team like madrid
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Too used to winning streak because of your wonderboy? Yeah messi dribble throught messi score this messi score that, then ronnie ozil dive madrid foul this foul that officials bought blablablabla. Gosh typical barca fan. Shut the hell up and applaud the great game
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 1 year ago
You mean against a 19 year old like Varane
Prophetb (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@greatwhitezomb football has gone past the stage where you judge a player by age and besides they talk about the madrid back, four if they re not good enough why keep them and pay them salaries, they were all bought for a reason and that's what they showed today.... It a draw lets wait for the return leg.... If I were you I would wait till it is over before I start to heap praises....
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Dives from Cristiano and Ozil lol well then dive from Busquetts, Alves x30, Pedro, and the rest of the Barca squad. When Barca don't win you become a sore loser, just face it dude you can't win em all
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Both teams performed good and poorly, I'm actually glad that Messi and Ronaldo played horribly so ppl stop worshiping them and talk about the teams and the game!
P. S Varane was a monster!
ITenzo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
True about messi and ronaldo
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Yeah I'm glad they didn't make headline for a change lol
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ppl make so much praises for them bcz they are on the other level
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yeah.... Some of their solo run I shouted myself"no, not today". Gladly that's what happen exactly...
Nikolon (PSG) 1 year ago
Varane was absolutely outstanding. Shown the world he will become one of the best defender, what he's already. This guy is really impressive the way he saved the goal, or tackle fabregas, or get messi in one one.... And his goal.... Woow Zidane was right pushing Mourinho to take him. Don Limpio they call him.... He is always clean, fast, he remind me thiago silva, lot of flair and physical domination.... He is always easy, so much anticipation, good position! Love him. The Future of Madrid and the french national team! Only 19!
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Missed chances from both sides, pretty sloppy game including the refs, and pretty dissappointed with the way madrid hack at players, not even tactical. Arbeloa on alves and xabi alonso on everyone pretty much
DaddyFatSacks (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
But you're implying Barca wasn't doing the same to Madrid, which was certainly the case. I also noticed quite a bit of simulation by Barca, particularly from Alves
Alves was basically overacting ! And yeah it was normal hustle from both sides
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Give the example from barca hacking at players simply with the intent of hurting them.... Also ozil dived just outside the box.... Arbeloa cleated alves down the achilles...
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Check the foul stats daddyfatsack then talk
Do think alves, busquets were over-reacting to certain fouls but, that does not mean they're not fouls
Basically 7000 madrid fans voting madrid awesome and barca rubbish and about 10000 barca fans voting barca awesome and madrid rubish - - - around 1000 neutrals voting or not, meh. The pie graphs look about right
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Ozil is pure class. One of the best midfielders and playmakers in the world
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
A bit odd to mention on this game specifically.... But I agree, his talent is phenomenal
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
WOOT WOOT  
Ozil is post Zidane kinda player~
Ozil didn't have one of his best games, barcelona knew how to shut him down well. They would swarm on him and that didn't give him enough space. Benzema disappointed me a tad bit too. His physical presence was needed but his touch seemed to be off. Khedira gave a few good balls here and there but he didn't impress me as much. Lopez and varane played phenomenal. Our 19 year old had a wonderful game and will definatley become a household name. He cleaned up after carvalho, scored and had control over barca's attack. Gotta' thank zidane for brining him in
Ozil should have taken shot when need be!
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Ozil have the same problem as Iniesta they don't take enough shots at goal
AlanDilan (Werder Bremen) 1 year ago
Maybe it wasnt his night but he still gave the pass for madrids goal...
@ozilreal agreed ozil doesn't take his chance on goal as much as he should. He needs more confidence
@Kidulthood hahah agreed
@alandilan yeah it was a beautiful cross, but I wa expecting him to make plays like that throughout the 90 minutes whch he failed to do. Don't get me wrong I love him but he didn't perform that well
Abatalha (Arsenal) 1 year ago
There should only be one topic of discussion on this page: varane    Take a bowwwww son
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Love el clasico
Varane, hands down! He decided to make classico his biyachh!  
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Who says Barca don't play the long ball?
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ill take the draw at Bernabeu. Madrid celebrating. Its a good for Barca
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
- Marcelo, Coentrao, Pepe, S. Ramos
Who?
Tito Vilanova. Excuses...
Also, Coentrao.... Really?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You'll always celebrate a comeback against the league leaders
Not if your ongoing discourse is that you are best in the world...
@RM4TheWin, I'm not sure if ANYone of those would do half of what Varane did today
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
@DiegoFrodo: Look who is talking. Last season when Madrid were league leaders and everyone knew the league title was over, we were 1 goal up and Alexis Sanchez scored the equalizer, your whole team celebrated like they just won the champions league! Remember?
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@RM4thewin yess indeed that is the fifa lineup, however in real life, essien is 1000% better than coentrao and varane matched if not exceeded what pepe and ramos wouldve delivered today
I'd like to start seeing Ozil develop into more of a goal threat. He always seems to break with pace on the counter and then have to slow it down a bit for the cavalry to arrive, by which time he's getting marked/jockeyed/etc and the opposing team starts to regain their shape. Don't get me wrong, Ozil is a master with dead-ball situations, free-kicks, and corners, but if he could improve his finishing - oh it just gives me shivers thinking about it.

I'd like to see more shots on goal, more real shots with pace, power, and placement. That is, if a killer pass or through ball is not available for him to make
Real madrid has too many ppls that just take shot or just try soo hard to score(ronaldo, higuian, di maria, that #21 guy which I don't know his name, bezenama, and modric)they all risks and think about scoring goals

But ozil thinks about other and passes the balljust look at the last 2 games(he just steps back so that his team mate could have a shot)
@Ozilbtch (Manchester Utd): you are the most inconsistent person I have ever met on footytube! Its like you talk with your butthole. First Ozil can't play like Iniesta and Xavi, now he has skill because he thinks before he shoots?
Its called an opinion....

I'm the most inconsistant perosn here? Lol you must be new here

And I don't even know what your sayin bout ozil....
This wasn't the greatest Classico game but it was a good game, Real Madrid was chasing for most of the game you could tell by the reaction of the fans when Barcelona was passing the daylight out of them, not going to start with the Messi/Ronaldo talk because Classico was around long before Messi and Ronaldo, and Classico will continue when Messi and Ronaldo move on so lest just enjoy the rivalry of the two teams...
Lol no, I think you commented on wrong classico, milan derby is'nt today ha! Madrid played very impressively, stop joking
Really man? Barcelona was playing by themselves for most of the game, while Real was chasing shadow.  
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
^ and yet you managed to draw 1-1 with possibly one of the weakest madrid back four put on paper in classico history.... You could have lost the match and conceded around 3 easy goals had madrid taken their chances.... So much for playing by yourselves
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I thought Madrid were the better team in the first half. They held their own in terms of possession and had more chances. Barcelona started to come back a little more in the second half and dominated Madrid for a while
DaGaza it was announce the other day that Madrid was the richest club in world football, and you're talking about ''weakest Madrid back four? ''Lame excuse. If you notice these defenders Madrid had today play better than when Pepe and Ramos are playing
Since when hasn't Barcelona dominated in possessions? That is nothing new. They have been doing this for a long time and yet we won La liga and the Super cup. Them doing it today doesn't matter, what matters is the result
You guys still brag about having more possession, like really what do you expect Barca will always have more possession it's what they're great at just because you have more possession doesn't necessarily mean you were the better team. Considering all the starters we had out and Barcelona going out with their strongest 11 with the exception of Valdez you were obviously going to keep the ball more then Madrid
I was disappointed to be honest. Benzema disappointed me alot
The only player I fear the most when he play against Barcelona is Di Maria, he is always a hand full even when Barcelona dominate the games
Ivica (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Di Maria is always awful against Barca. His best games vs Barca were in the 2010/2011 season. His tendency to hold onto the ball longer than necessary usually results in turnovers in those games
Lol kidhood werent you barca fan?    Lmao
Sorry, Ronaldo and Benzema, they give me goos bumps every time they touch the ball near pinto/Valdes
I'm not a fan of Ronaldo but credit must be given where its due
@Ivica Di Maria is the reason Madrid won the Kings cup and the Spanish cup against Barcelona, go watch the replays if you don't believe, oh and you remember that cracker of a goal he scored from 45 yard against Germany in your home stadium
Ivica (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Read my comments, I said that his few good games vs Barca came in 2010/2011 season.
Ps: I'm not assessing him as a player, I'm talking specifically about his performance (or lack of thereof) in games vs Barca
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Di Maria isn't really that good against Barca. Ozil, Benzema and Ronaldo usually deliver against them
Your kidding right, Di Maria is irreplacable against Barcelona his work ethic is unmatched when he plays them he's a forward, winger, and defender all around the field check how many interceptions he always has in Barca games, Di Maria is underrated versus Barcelona

Kick4Life - changing lives through football