Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Jan 18
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I freakn Hate RU tube with Passion!
Jwch88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Madrid will never win Barcelona. No chance at all !
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Never, dude?  
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Since Pep took over it looks impossible
Gjfirewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Never say never!
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I just hope that they'll don't win as long a Mourinho is at the wheel. To validate his tactics and mannerism would be terrible. Once that poison has been removed, I welcome a healthy rivalry. That is, if the new manager has the good sense to sell Pepe
2 years ago
Pepe is a disgrace to football. He dived 4 times this game. Then he has the nerve to knee Messi in the shoulder and then stomp on his hand? Same goes for coentraeu who after being embarassed by Messi Nutmegging him he decides to pull Messi's hair then push his head. Diarra is also included in his numerous American football tackles where he grabs people at the waist to bring them down.

Saying this I have gained respect for the Madrid fans who admitted to the dirty play and theatrics from Pepe and Coentrau. It just sucks how Mourinho has ruined the club
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You remember your last post where you said Puyol shouldn't be in Barca line up again? I think it's about time you re-track that comment and apologize to Barca fans and our dear captain Puyol
2 years ago
I didn't say he shouldnt be in the startinf line up I said we need to be preparong someone to replace him even though no human could fill those shoes
NeZ112 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
"Also we need Neymar and a replacement for Puyol asap. I love Puyol and all but ya it's time for him to start slowing down and get less more playing time " that's what you said, kinda sound like you want Puyol out as soon as posible
Loudwater (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Players doing what Pepe did should be suspended...
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think so. He's a dirty player.  
Joshstyle (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A total disgrace to football
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
CR shows great run (his trade mark)& great goal.... But the whole Berca team shows greater than him.... Brilliant assits from Messi.... Good game.... Worth to watch without sleep. Carvalho's lucky that he didn't get second yellow.... Real should be plays more openly. I'm really happy FAB playing for Berca. I hate PePe playing dirty. He's look like a Baby...
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
When will the refs open their eyes and card divers. Or just busquets! Seriously it pisses the world off
2 years ago
Busquet pisses you off? What about the theatrics by pepe. Madrid have no class they play like a bunch of savages when they get out played. Pepe needs to get banned from the game he's the most dirty player in the game. He make joey barton look like a saint
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
If you talk about busquets in that context then you must mention pepe.    Both are one of the many embarrassments of football
2 years ago
Busquets didn't even dive today. Pepe had 4 dives today.... I actually counted
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ok I understand busquets dives but please point to any incident in this game where he dove please list them now? I love people who throw ridiculous comments like this and have nothing to back them up with.... Did you even watch the game? Lols
Demonking (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi's role changed in this game because certain tactics have changed, and I'm a little skeptic they are for the better if they are permanent and not temporary.
The tactics Barca employed were simply to make things unpredictable for RM, and I would have done the same.
So here is breakdown of Barca's strategy in this game:
1) Pushed Iniesta more to the left as mid-offense
2) Xavi a bit back in a more defensive-mid role
3) Messi taking more of Xavi's role
4) Sanchez making most of the runs
And to add to confusion for RM:
5) Random switchovers from defence to offense

And about Messi. Well, his role was obvious, to make himself less obvious as the usual Messi.
In my opinion this was an excellent strategy and the reason is that I feel RM (who mistakenly always tries to out play Barca) will make "robotic tactics" which are hard for them to adapt to a creative Barca.

This is what I say every time that Barca will eventually "break" RM's momentum because RM is mainly lesser in creativity.

But yes, if I were the manager of RM, I would have won the game.
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
9 out of 10 class wins and yet again we have another example.

And players like pepe should be banned from the game, I am surprised action has not been taken against him.

Oh and last but not least.... I love the fact that it was the two defenders that scored.... Glad to see puyol and abidal on the score sheets
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I thought Real Madrid played rather well. I felt Mourinho got his tactics correct this time and had they restricted Barcelona rather well. Real need to have players that defend using their reading of the game. (like Cannavaro). Pepe (should he ever be allowed on a football pitch) belongs in the EPL where physicality is more important than the reading of games.

Both sides should stop complaining about diving and just have a laugh about it. Cause you know you both do it. Quite entertaining watching people fall to the ground with no/minimal contact
CHELSEABOY93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If anything I think the EPL would require a defensive player to read the game better.... He should be in Italy with Lucio, murdering players. But I agree Madrid played fairly well, well mostly in the first half. Second half was awful. All the frustration came out and stupid tackles were made
BlaugranaKy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Quite entertaining watching teams from EPL got annihilated one by one in UCL
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Real Madrid 1-2 FC Barcelona: Extended Highlights (Skysports) and Full Match. (Video) Link: bit.ly/qkX1XO
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Very disappointed with Madrid tonight Barcelona played well Madrid just couldn't counterattack like they usually do, overall great game. Sucks to see Pepe act like that though the dive then the stomp on Messi, I wouldn't be surprised if he got punished for that. Ronaldo's goal was good though if it was Valdez in the goal I doubt it would have went in, and wow what a pass from Messi to Abidal pure class. Good luck on the away leg Madrid I hope we can pull a miracle though its highly unlikely
Forsabarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I appreciate your comment, as a madridista who talks Soccer  
Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Where can I see the match statistics that show that passing accuracy and possesion?
Parham44666 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As always
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Madrid fans are ungrateful. So CR7 scores, now what? Y'all gonna' blame him for losing?
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You know what's frustratingly sad about El Clasico, Madrid is getting better game by game but still can't beat Barça -_- Messi was missing for huge amount of the game. Mourinho is a genius. It's must feel so unusual to be second fiddle for such a long time
RedMancunian (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pepe is an embarrassing schmuck! I hate it when footballers act this way

Kick4Life - changing lives through football