Real Madrid V Barcelona, Jan 18
Parham44666 (Barcelona) 2 years ago

Best highlights..
Rubym (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks  
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Big time thanks
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Absolute jungle CAT! Ridiculous commentary.    Thanks!
Parham44666 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Your welcome guys
GWcoo1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I was crackin up listenin to that
Noleafclover (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Real Madrid and particularly Pepe MUST stop playing dirty. This is a disgrace. Not that Barcelona players are angels, but it is irrelevant to how Real Madrid players act in the game.

I am supporting this team from when I was 15, but their recent dirty playing is encouraging me to stop supporting them
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thank you for not being another ignorant Real fan.

What Pepe and Mourinho are doing is bringing shame to a fantastic club like Real. It's disgraceful football and it is not what Real Madrid stands for
2 years ago
I'm gaining so much respect for Madrid fans after this game for calling out their players. Its time to sack mourinho he is ruining the club
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
In the times of Raul, this would never happen...
Rudd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi didn't show his real talent although neither did most of the real team! Add me! Please
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How can he when there is so many players marking him and kicking him. Oh well, Once again he is involved in a goal vs Madrid. In only one game has he failed not to be involved
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The fans behind Pepe didn't even protest hahaha. They just knew he did something wrong
Ecosse (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Terrible game from our perspective, we deserved to lose. I was hoping we would hold out for a score draw but the second goal was inevitable. The disgraceful Pepe was a beast, and in the savagely bad way. Stomps like that have no place in football. Coentrao, as well (although Messi did minor but thoroughly deserved embellishment) and his hair pull on Messi was absolutely atrocious. Those two put shame on the white jersey. Losing to the best team (possibly in history) is fine but losing without class is not
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Respect
Aalek (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Salute to those who love football first and than only club
NCSoccerGuy (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good to see CR7 get on the score-sheet to show he can score against Barca. Props to Messi and Co. For handling this match well, those dirty little moves Pepe pulled off today were ridiculous
Maximus19 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow I missed the game because I had to work. But wow what a way to go to sleep tonight and see Barcelona emerge victorious today. That guy Ronaldo is always trying
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I ll probably get bashed for saying this but messi had an average game yes he gave a fantastic assist for abidal's goal but he disappeared for great lapses of the game I don't know if its me but he looks tired like really tired I ve been saying this for a while but he can't play every minute of every game he is human ya know but nonetheless a great effort from him alexis for me was the man of the match fantastic runs and setups he's really molding into something special
2 years ago
Honestly Messi couldn't even recieve the ball he had like 4 players defending him the entire game so when he walked away it kinda messed with the Madrid defence. He sparked to life when he touched the ball and got fouled so many times giving Madrid yellows
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He is saving himself for the camp nou, where players like Pepe, Coentrao, Carvalho and sadly, Alonso, can't play the way they do at home.

Poor guy got fouled 8 times in the game by 5 different players.... And hey, if he has had average games and still has a ridiculous amount of assists and 33 goals, by all means, he can continue playing this way lol
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They physically had to fight Messi to "slow" him down, yet we still won. Imagine when they couldn't/wouldn't slow him down. RM is so frustrated with losing to Barca that they'd rather start a physical fight than play football LOL
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Barcelona damn you please lose to our team begging you you guys had enough wins and trophies it has to stop now
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Haha I feel so bad 4 you that I might even tell Messi 2 take it easy on them, I'm sure this classicos would be bter w/o pepe le pew or mourinho lol
Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Sacrebleu. Pepe is a disgrace. Madrid had 3 scoring chances the entire game. As a neutral I was hoping to see a more competative match, but once again barcelona were able to completely dominate los blancos
Forevermu (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Highlight boy...
121barca 2 years ago
The stepping from stinky Pepe seriously got on my nerve.... Enough respects!What make them so respect worthy? Not everyone is guardiola, admit it -
Real Madrid for the last 5 years have been playing and behaving like the ultimate pack of sore loosers....
More time to gel? More funds? More dirty players?
If you have been defending mourinho and your players actions, you are a shameless and stubborn idiot too.... Its a gud time for you and your team to take a deep breath and think about playing football....

Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Also I think messi played incredibly well in comparison to popular belief. He rarely lost the ball and played quick and effective passes. In recent matches he's been losing the ball because it seems that he really wants to score. As he did in this game, just play the barca way and good things happen
NaniExpress (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Mourinho must have nightmares about Barcelona LOL
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I knew these trash talk would come, if real was victorious nobody would say nothing, little bumped about the loss quite frankly, but was glad to see ronaldo off the score sheet early, shame that they could not pressure for another goal, that wud have seize the victory and we wudnt have pressure of defending goal lead throut the game, it is kinna gay that madrid has been scoring 1st in last couple matches and had to sit in back foot, c'mon I get its hard to play a possession game, but when you do got that, we need composure and counter attacks that we are good throughout season,

Yeah yeah all tackles and fouls, oh well what do you expect, both wanna win bad and both parties are equally guilty, so stop being hypocrite, anyhow I'm gonna' speak for my team and just hope they wud score 2 early goals in barca, that will take just be so awesome, but I know barca are gonna' just sit back and pass and pass and make a gm difficult 4 us, but I hope we go out all out attack this time, maria was hugely missed, dun worry my fellow madrid fans, believe in your team, victory shall be ours ! Hala madrid
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I don't care about most of the things you have mentioned up there due to the tone of your language! But Ill respond to one part of your comment and that is when you mentioned that "both parties are equally guilty, so stop being hypocrite".

You have an absurd mind for comparing pepe stomping on messi's hand to all those little tackles/fouls barcelona committed! I don't care about any other fouls that were committed during this match (even conentra pulling messi's hair) because it is normal in el classico's but what pepe did is out of this world and humanity! Let alone in the sports world where sportsmanship is a necessity to have for a player in pepe's level!
Dcush (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I stopped reading your essay after the first sentence but if you really feel it necessary to write that much trying to defend your terrible terrible team then I feel very very sorry for you
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I completely agree 100% with xabialonso14 I don't know what game he was watching lol half his comments are hilarious and absolutely ridiculous
ZMADRID9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Mourinho sucks. He tells real madrid the wrong stuff. He doesn't know how to defend  
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahah. Don't fed up with him man.  
Sassysa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Seems like his days are over LOL.... You madridstas are just way too demanding!
Cheecheepong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
ROFL. Mourinho doesn't know how to defend? Let me point out the year Mourinho's Inter Milan took apart Pep's Barcelona and went on to win the Champions League. All he did during both legs was play defence. Also the owners of Real Madrid don't want to see themselves playing defensive football. Why? Because it is really boring to watch. RM has always been an attacking team and I'm pretty sure they will want to keep that mentality

Kick4Life - changing lives through football