Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Jan 18
Gtbanana (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I really think people who pick barcelona awesome just clicks on real mad on rubbish.... That's why rubbish vote is so high....
But I think Real madrid did awesome job!
HenryK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I voted Madrid awesome as well, and Barca as average. Barca don't need to be awesome to beat Madrid
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol HenryK
Danialazmi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@HenryK  Lol.... That sounds like an insult to real
Riajz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I missed the game, but there wasn't any surprises....
Barcelona won like usual, Madrid played dirty like usual,
Pepe was a disgrace like usual, oh! And Messi played great like usual....

No surprises here. "Like usual"
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Messi didn't play great.... Only his excellent pass towards the goal but he rarely even appeared before lass was subbed
Russia (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He was covered by 2-3 men all game and still managed to do something and he go fouled way to much. Typical real fan
121barca 2 years ago
But some special token of appreciation to pepe too.... The stepping just got him pumped UP!.... Even 3 people together couldn't mark him after that lmao
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I have always despised Pepe for thuggish antics but this game exposed him to a whole new level to the people who were not aware. I hope that at the end of a day he thinks in a peaceful manner and realizes that this is a sport and that there's no reason for trying to break someone's hand
Grey002 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well said, I hope so too!
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not much diving this game, but to be honest, it's been quite some time since an El Classico with no diving. Yea, those were the days, both teams would go at it, and have respect for each other, in other words, the REAL galacticos vs Ronaldinho and co
Mumbleinriddles (Manchester City) 2 years ago
REAL galacticos were during Del Bosque time. The Patrick Kluivert, de Boer and co time
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Riiiight. Not much diving.... Pepe might have broken the diving world record this game. And this (
) will get him a spot on failblog too
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think Pepe was right to dive. I'm sick of Barca's diving
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Visca Barça!
NeZ112 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That's why Arsenal tired to sign Abidal. At age 32 that guy is a beast, not even a tumor in his liver can hold him down
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Seems legit    Https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.Akamaihd.Net/hphotos-ak-snc6/72449_10150309187215543_590240542_15579014_3613199_n.Jpg    
NeZ112 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Nice lol
Beardie (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This matchup is starting to get boring.... Madrid just can't win
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yep, the usual arguement is that La Liga is so boring that it should only be el clasico every week, Barca would get an easy title in that way...
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Madrid doesn't need to win for it to be an amazing El Clasico
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Agree although I hate seeing Madrid loose I really never get tired of El Classico because I'll always have the slight hope Madrid can finally pull of a victory
Teccomin (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Altintop was surprisingly good...
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 2 years ago
He seems like a good squad player in my opinion
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Altintop was responsible for the second goal and he lost Iniesta 5-6 times in the game. Had it been Villa, he would have had to pay for those! He was just lucky we had Iniesta playing as a left-wing-forward kind of position. I don't know why Marcelo didn't start.... But oh well
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That's a right back position Marcelo plays left back, Coentrao took his place as he is a bit more defensive.... Btw I'm talking to St1or
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
We need some proper highlights
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Abidal and Puyol scoring? Boss
Blueandscarlet (Barcelona) 2 years ago
HD highlights
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
YES! Ray Hudson!
Good job
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Thank you Blueandscarlet. Messi has no mercy for CR7
Blueandscarlet (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Albokk, Peletutu you are welcome. Dreadlord Yes! Ray Hudson! He adds another dimension to the game, the Hudson dimension!
Anti-Barcelonistas always complain about our "pansy play" well look at Pepe.

In this one game alone, there is 2-3 dives, as well as plenty of dirty dirty challenges. In the dictionary they should put Pepe's picture beside Disgrace
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Mou's defensive formation is an insult to all the great players on madrid squad such as ozil, kaka, nuri sahin and so fort because Mou doesn't find his players capable of beating barca in an attacking formation that's why he always parks an air plane in front of madrids net! Real madrid is better than this and deserve a coach who sees all the potential!

Pepe is not a human (biggest diver ALSO)! And I was very disappointed in seeing alonso play this dirty

PS: I am looking forward to hear mou's excuse for losing this time! He always has something in his "excuse" book!
Rubym (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dude I like real players talent.
But they all are cheaters and non humans.
Did you see their players insulting Messi....
Full of crying babies like Ronaldo, Marcelo, Alonso, Ramos, pepe and so on....
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
It is understandable Mou played ultra defensive on 1st leg as to protect the away goals. We have to see what he does on the 2nd leg because if he parks that plane again, then he really fails to see the true potential of this madrid squad
Hwrdprkns (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You can tell that Abidal doesn't score many goals because his celebration is terrible
[account-removed] 2 years ago
He was making fun of ronaldo and marcelo's old celebration!
IF you wanna mock the guy, at least have enough knowledge and info about him to avoid making your self look like a fool!

Just saying!
Only his second ever goal for us. And his 4th ever I think
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Boooom!    And sorry, I beg to differ. I thought his celebration was hilarious
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I actually loved his celebration!  
I don't think alves was making fun of marcelo and ronaldo. This is a dance/celebration that alot of brazilians are doing from neymar to pato to robinho.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football