Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Jan 18
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
All the goals in this video:

Well Done Barca!
Juliusmurdhani (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great match! Classic stuff from Barcelona, tight pass near offside line, and simple finish. And Pepe is a total Madrid's disaster, Mou need to find new defender to replace such an idiotic player like him. Great goal by Ronaldo too by the way
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
Great game but will someone please get rid of busquets & PEPE! Two players that are too good to represent everything not to like about football, dirty play, bad tackling and diving!
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I do agree that busquets love play acting but Pepe, that guy is consistently being aggressive. Is like a huge loosed animal that can't stop devouring his opponents. If that's how he stop messi by stepping his hands, then football is losing its shape
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mcgoal, Buesquets does go down easily, but almost never without being fouled. I haven't seen him go down withoutbeing fouled a single time this season. He's only 23 after all, and he's apparently getting less and less inclined to go down without being fouled.

But to compare Busquets to Pepe is just unacceptable. I've never seem him willfully try to hurt another player, yet that seems to be the norm with Pepe. Not only are some of his tackles atrocious, aiming at the feet of player, he also goes out of his way to harm players even after the game has been halted. If you just check, you'll see that this wasn't the first, and not remotely the worst, balant show of rage and violence form the Madrid animal
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
I agree that Pepe was much more dangerous. And I too hope that Busquets can tone down his behavior in the future
Kertra78 (PSG) 2 years ago
Pinto might be a bad goalkeeper, but he has some good rap style
Josh93 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ronaldo's goal looks quite similar to torres's goal against chelsea
Josh93 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lol why would post a video link of Torres mate.... Do you still miss him...
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I can't watch the video cause of the sopa strike thing!
Tazman1992 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Simply Sensational. Even though Barcelona never got the goals in their usual style they always find a way.... A diving header from puyol!

I would love for Messi, Xavi or Inesta to one day grace the epl, even if they are 35 + I wouldn't mind lol. I would pay to watch them whatever team they played for. Barca fans do you think pep might be willing to lend us a couple of your players .

Pepe.... Fool
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Better highlights?
Right here mate:    
Thanks!^^
Would like to see the extended ones too, especially to see the stamp on messi by pepe
ArchellPanda (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How about messi head?
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Every clasico madrid come out booming and get thrashed in the end, messi, just brilliant on the pass for the second goal, honestly madrid were just a wreck when it came to attaking, they get one goal and do nothing for like the rest of the game aside from benzema's header, and pepe is such a disgrace, stepping on messi's hand on purpose? What a fool. Nice to ronaldo have decent game against barca, at least for the first half
But that's barcelona isn't it? Doesn't matter how well madrid starts, they wear the other team down with passing and movement.... They're incredible at it
XPLiLBiG (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
NICE OFFSIDE
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's called a defeat. Happens even to great teams
Daniyalahmad (AC Milan) 2 years ago
For this "great" team at the hands of Barcelona it happens every time now lol!
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice try frm a madrid fan, excuses...
Tresorinho (KKS Lech Poznan) 2 years ago
Watch the replay again and show me the offside dude, I can draw you a line if you can't see abidal is onside
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
There was no offside
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Real Madrid's fans like you make me enjoy my victory!
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Kindergarden deffending from madrid and pepe was garbage what was he doing on the first goal I suspect admiring puyol's luxourious curls. Step it up madrid! Once again props to barca even though I'm a madrid fan
Madrid defending pretty good....
Well CR should run like the first goal give him ball like that because
CR is a sprinter.... Use his advantages.... As we can see in the match there are at least 2 or 3 chances to get goal by CR while he running himself like the first goal.... Its just the matter of the ball execution
Sakib184 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Bro, Everybody can run like little girls. Theres nothing special in it if he can't help his team to win. Its better to pass the ball with a vision like Messi did and create chances. Messi can run like that & score but he doesn't do that, instead, he creates chances for his team-mates. That's the difference between the best player & average player. Its shame that Mou only relies on CR7 BUT doesn't use talents like Ozil (who scores in every Germany match but why not Real?), Dimaria, Sahin, Kaka. I have to say they want to make a Portguese team, that's all not Madrid
5 animals disagree barcelona have full green (awesome rating) LOL
And I don't think Real Madrid Deserves that much Rubbish ratings....

They should create another diagram and named it PEPE....

And what should we do next?

Put all the rubbish there.... >!
121barca 2 years ago
Lol so far we have 7 stinky haters who voted rubbish and would have few dozen more who'd refuse to bow down to the best team of this generation no matter what.... Open your eyes frustrated monkeys

Kick4Life - changing lives through football