Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Jan 18
Marizarene (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Madre Mia! Que futbol mas bello!
Visca Barca! Visca los cules del mundo!

Puyol < Pepe :: Loved his goal, makes the cut behind Pepe owned!
Great flank by King Eric, so much space and time.
Great eyes by Leo, That's a team! Everyone plays together a position.

Joga Bonito!
Tjugs6 (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
You realize it should be Puyol > Pepe right? Otherwise you are saying pepe is greater than puyol. But I am pretty sure you want to say Puyol is greater than Pepe (Puyol > Pepe)
S0113str3 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I feel like there wouldnt be as many real madrid fans if ronaldo wasnt there. I wonder what would happen if he left
IlLuppi789 (AS Roma) 2 years ago
There wouldnt be as many real madrid fans if barca wasnt there lol
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Could say the same thing about Messi. Trust me, I know a lot of Bandwagon Barca fans
Jerym (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lolll that's kinda true.... Messi is one player that really light up the barca style.... Personally I think barca would be a bit boring without messi.... Loll
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Every team has some bandwagon fans.
When Madrid were the Galácticos they had a lot of true fans and a lot of bandwagon fans.
It's something that can't be helped
S0113str3 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yahh i'd believe there are alot of bandwagon barca fans. They are the best in the world though. I'm pretty old now and i've supported this team since way before they had messi on the pitch
ArchellPanda (Barcelona) 2 years ago
At least we don't have SH*T Like PEPE.... OMG holly F SHT To MY *SS PEPE
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
At least half of the Barcelona 'fans' are bandwagoners and all kiss Messi's ass 24/7
Alamurmi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Fantastic match.... Congratulations.... Barcelona
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 2 years ago
New footy fan: So where do you guys play your home games?

Barca fan: The Bernabeu.

New footy fan: Nice! Do you guys have a decent home record?

Barca fan: Yeah, it's not bad. We're undefeated or somethin' like that.

New footy fan: That's pretty good, but I heard that the team that plays at Camp Nou only conceded the first goals at home all season just last week! AND they're undefeated.... That's insaaaaaane.

Barca fan: Yeah, they're not too bad either
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
^^^lols this guy always cracks me up
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 2 years ago
Why thank you! I just try to repay the favour somewhat 'cause your guys's footy cracks me up. Besides that, Barcelona is the most beautiful city I've ever been to. So respect to the club that plays with panache which suits their city's flavour and style. I'm craving a tapas right now
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol nice one. So where is the home for Real Madrid.... Hope its not some crack joint in the middle of Portugal
Heyyyyyy.... Do anybody else think that the barca midfield is too overcrowded? I really think that they should bench fabergas and put in pedro when he is fit.... Pedro provides the width that barca lacked so desperately in this game. Messi had a sub par game. Actually surprised. He was pushed to the wing, trying to find space but couldn't get much involved. The highlight of his game was that exquisite pass to Abidal and the shot at the bottom which Casillas saved. Barca is lacking the positional play and I pray that as soon as David Villa and Pedro are fit, Pep will put them back on.... MVP FTW! Regarding Madrid: Good game. Pepe is really blowing your rep and I think in the next game mourinho should field Ozil ad Di maria in the midfield with Higuain, Benzema and Ronlado upfront. Go out and attack.... I mean you are really loosing it the defensive way, better to live for one day as a lion than a thousand as an ass...
Jazze (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Agree with some of things your saying, in regards to messi having a sub-par game, he was well marked, sometimes by 2 or 3 madrid players, but the flip side of that is that it creates space for other barca players, and really if he's not scoring, he's setting them up. For me Abidal was man of the match, that guy is a born athlete, and so cool on the ball. I think pedro is not there just yet, and fabregas can always do something special
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Fabregas plays really well against Madrid which is why I would rather keep him on. Pep new Mourinho would play defensive thus overcrowding the midfield is a good option imo. However, I agree how we miss David and Pedro in utilizing the flanks. Its good to have options. Playing like this is better against defensive teams, however it might not work with an attacking team
Agreed that Abidal was the MOTM but may I ask you why pedro is not good enough? He featured in two champions league finals, had a sensational last season, tremendous work rate and fantastic finishing skills. For me, he and basquets are like the most under-rated barcelona players.... Pedro and david villa ahead of fab and alexis anyday of the week.... Nothing against them but pedro should really get some serious apprecation...
Jazze (Barcelona) 2 years ago
No I'm not saying pedro is not good enough, I'm just saying he hasn't had enough playing time, and not really sure at this stage what impact he would of had on such a big game. A few more games under his belt, and it will be great to have him back on the flanks. In relation to fabregas, he's great at finding space in this box, and has good vision, and has scored a lot of goals for us this season, so he's always good to have on the pitch
@Isenblud.... The problem I have with barca on this match is that they tried to go through the middle too many times. Fab and Alexis are not providing the width that Villa and Pedro used to.... Also I feel that Messi plays better with them than the current attacking trio.... I felt that today he was like trying to provide some width on the right flank while alexis and fab moved through the middle. Don't get me wrong Fabregas is a fantastic player but I don't think he should replace David Villa/Pedro but should be put as an additional option in the midfield...
NeZ112 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pedro's been injured this whole season, that's why he ain't getting much playing time, as soon as he recovers he get's injured the next game. Really suck's cause he is a key player up front
41azumi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's really meant to be that way. Barca is implementing the false nine tactic (Link: www.fm-britain.co.uk/2010/09/21/false-nine-tactics... )wherein messi is the heart. It facilitates the unstoppable tiki-taka short passes. Fabregas should stay
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
ABI ABI ABI ABI ABI ABI.... So happy for him!
EvanFCB (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think its funny that the last two clasicos madrid have scored quickly at home and I bet each time their fans get really excited and tell themselves 'we're finally going to win', because at this point a win against barcelona would mean so much to them.

But we just keep on wining...
Mrakbarman (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The way messi ripped apart the defence with that was.... Wow
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Assist from messi was real classy  Perfect short cross    And ronaldo's goal.... Blame the gk
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You sir are correct. Good to see honest people
We can't say the gk is bad....
He can be in a big club means he is qualified enough....
Everyone has bad performance in their life

One more thing Pinto have to be better than all of us in here who can only said bad by looking at people bad performance
Mumbleinriddles (Manchester City) 2 years ago
If that was Valdes, I wouldn't mind at all. But because its Pinto. If I'm not mistaken, he plays mostly in Copa del Rey. But his arrogance just gets a little too far imo. But then, there's a very fine line between arrogance and confidence. Maybe I see it otherwise. Afterall he's in the best club currently in the world
Lynchmob (Celtic) 2 years ago
All three goals were brilliant. Ronaldo with sprint down the wing, Puyol with the diving header & Messi with the dirtiest chip
OneDtod (Gamba Osaka) 2 years ago
He's always creating opportunities and finding himself on the assist end of countless goals. Where's that statistic in futbol? I see it in hockey, basketball and probably some other sports I'm forgetting, but I never really see assists being kept track of as a statistic, or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. s**t hockey goes back to the 2nd assist due to deflections; futbol should be similar
Bananaskinz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mate assists are a big statistic in football. When talking about attacking players assists are the next thing talked about after the goal count!
I do like that hockey goes back to the 2nd assist but don't think that should happen in football.

JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What I really like is that there's also a aggregate with both goals and assists in hockey, at least in Finland. The most effective player is the one with the most combined goals and assists
I love these two games so much
I guess I just never really hear anyone talk about them that often. I know they hold weight. The only thing I really hear about players is commentating during matches, and that's only their perspective, educated as it may be. I don't watch that many analysis programs, probly now i'll start hearing ppl talk about assists like a mthrfkr if I do. Cheers
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Again and again, messi got involved in one of barca's goals. Can he just stop involving lol!
GibraltarFreak (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
That last goal by E. Abidal was quite magnificent! Good game.    ¡Ese último gol por E. Abidal era muy magnífico! Bueno partido.
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Madrid lost again at HOME against barca whats new lol, I love how madrid fans when they get cocky when they beat easy teams but when they play barca they disappear
Albertan (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Did we not beat ac millan?
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Cocky or confident? Because we have the right to rejoice for being the best team in champions league in a tough group so far and for begin5 points ahead of the same team which keeps beating us.... I will take sh*t from anyone but from a juventus supporter cause not even the easiest teams your team can't beat
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
Lol which team do you really support then Albertan? Poser maybe?
DaGaza surely can talk be a football analysis then LOL
2 times I read his post and yes he got the points
Honest and straightforward.... Trash is trash good is good! Full of confident
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
"lol which team do you really support" juventus. "Poser maybe? " been a juve fan for 10 years. So whats your point? Since when people can't commentate on other games that's what a football fan is really about
Mumbleinriddles (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Albokk. I think you missing the point. Mcgoal was talking to Albertan. Don't have to go all fuming. Lol
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
Lol I even said his name...
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Intention or not, Pepe is such a moron, stepping onto messi hands shows his stupidity and nasty side of him. Should hav been sent off.... Or better ban for playing football for the rest of his poor life...
Fisticuffs (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
Barcelona should be mandatory watching for any footy program. Think the MLS could implement that?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football