Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Jan 18
Mushkila (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The boys from the Netherlands - Robben-Sneijder-Vander Vaart ARE sportsmen & professionals either winning or losing.... But these Portugese sissies are ruining spanish futbol.
It was disgusting seeing last years Copa Del Rey & this is more of the same, cheating to try to gain an advantage. Real Madrid adminstration should decide to win with honor & respect or at all costs.
So far with the Portugese Poisson Manager they do not care for the last 100 years, it only matters what the SELF-proclaimed special one can do against Barcelona.... He is great at losing
Austzzz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Many have not come to realize that the difference between Barcelona, and other teams like Real Madrid, is that they have more skilfull and faster players on the pitch at every given time. Name them; messi, pedro, sanchez, inniesta, xavi.... Etc. Until others start having the foresight to buy players with such quality frame not neccessary in amount, it may take a long time to march them. And when non of either is the case, there would have to be a specific purpose. For example, acting skills of their lanking man.... Good job Pep
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Xavi and iniesta are not fast, but they possess qualities that more then make up for that
Judsonzhao (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Pep should feel shameful and guilty....
As a Bayern fans, I may point that Altintop was the only good player in Madrid that night.... Uhhh
Messi is awesome, Iniesta is awesome
Xavi's freekick is f**king accurate....
Graham1983 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
God I love you Barca. Messi involved, string keeper in, goals by least likely defence men. I'm not even going to talk about how ugly of a player Pepe is because he's always been that way and that really takes away from the patience and skill barca hold over their closest competitors
Gomlee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
For once it wasn't Bisquets acting like a child (....) but you have to agree with everything said about Pepe, you can't do what he does and get away with it. Dropping like a sandbag and squeeling like a pig because he's lost the ball, then blatantly stepping on messi's hand. What the f**k is he thinking? That the whole world is blind? Theres camera's all over the place. Surely this has to come back and haunt him, they should issue a ban post-match. It's so poor sportsmanship of him to do what he does, it's uncalled for and certainly shines through how desperate real madrid are to beat barca whatever means necessary.... In the end, the better team won, and the deserving winners of a sportsmanships medal also. Absolute joke of a player this Pepe, wtf.... I'll be amazed if he doesn't get a ban. Moron
Coysunite3 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Barca=Class  Realirt
Nxt2zaza (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I have mixed feelings when Pepe acts like an animal. 1rst. He is such a bad player that you want him to play for the team you want to beat. 2nd. He plays like an escaped prisoner wants to hurt anyone in sight. 3rd. I don't know why Barcelona does not keep an eye on him like keeping an eye on a crazy child. I am surprised that CR7 was well behaved I. E "no diving, no talking back to referee, etc" He has been a good boy lately. I am now starting not to only like the way he plays, but also respect him. I am also wondering when will FIFA start handing out suspensions that will make players think twice before they act viciously. PS. I don't think Pepe is capable of "thinking"
Germanfan (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Pepe, during this game, is the epitome of what is wrong with soccer today. Unfortunately, FIFA are too impotent to do anything about it
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How boring. Man City Vs Tottenham was by far a better game
Tig3r94 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yes but it does not say that ALL clasicos are boring they are not. This one was the first leg and in santiago the other one will be nou and will not be boring because it is 2nd leg and the decider.

P. S. You can't judge on a league game wanting to win for points or an unimportant 1st leg of cup
Tig3r94 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
But yes what you said is true that game was insane. The arsenal, mu was boring though. No 8-2?
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Are you suggesting that Madrid is going to beat Barcelona? Clasico's are overrated. A game with 10 goals isn't boring when your on the neutral side
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Are. M. Problem is Mourinho & his portuguese dogs (pepe, carvalho, ronaldo, coentrao.) as long as they'll be in are. M. Team will be infected by hate & unstability
Jocamero (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Barca were clearly the better team. Hats off. Pepe.... What a dick

Kick4Life - changing lives through football