Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Jan 18
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pepe is a Real disgrace for this game so does the Manager of Real Madrid. I guess this what real Madrid is all about now a days. A manager with no class and bunch of animals. I feel bad for players like Kaka, Benzema and Ozil who are good football players.

A total Disgrace
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lololol how can a barca fan call any team a disgrace. All barca do when they can't win is dive
Lol, another looser fan who is glued to Mourinho Media...
Jazze (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well there was very little diving from barca in this game, but disgraceful tackling from madrid, that could cause serious injuries to players, messi in particular was treated very badly, and he dosen't dive or complain, he just gets on with it. And tonight I would say as far as diving and play acting, the award would go to pepe, the guy shouldn't be playing football
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
^^^i rarely do this but you sir are an idiotic biased moron who knows absolutely nothing about football why don't you try watching a game instead of running your mouth about things your head clearly cannot comprehend
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I totally agree with Guidas
Barca do dive, and the prob? Always against madrid
And for proof, watch the whole vid without criying half way through

DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I find it typical of a barcelona fan to accuse mourinho when a player does something stupid.... I doubt mouringo told pepe to step on messi's foot or told coentrao to push messi's head.... Why not just blame kaka for their behaviour
ArchellPanda (Barcelona) 2 years ago
To Hikman well at least we don't have trash like PEPE who is a footballer but act like Ballerina Dancer. And ouch He stepped on Messi's fingers

Have you heard Pique, Dani alves, or Puyol stepped on PEPE D*CK? Oops sorry PEPE Doesn't have DCK she has VGNA

To Guidas Hello take care of your Ramirez.... He is a paper body but better than PEPEMonkey, he has weak body that if you accidentally touch him he will fall.... Becareful of club that loves to tackle LOL!
Danialazmi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
People calm down. We all know that barca dives and madrid is overly-aggresive. It's well known so there has to be some degree of truth to it...
Janowsc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow, is Pepe a w****r or what? Messi just got hip checked and he steps on his fingers right after! For what? So he can stop draining those 3 pointers? Obviously someone's lacking any sort of decency
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh maaan.... 'w****r' gets censored? Haha lame
Russia (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow barca destroyed madrid, it was like watching cats and doge. Barca were the cats and madrid were the dogs who were chasing the whole game. Plus you guys got a lucky goal valdes wud have saved it but its ok. Props to the vets for stepping up. Game ball abidal for brilliant defence and a good goal
I wouldn't necessarily go on as far to say that we destroyed them but we played well our finishing could use a little more work but nonetheless a good win that can carry us hopefully to the next round. I have nothing to say concerning madrid everyone saw what happened and I hope this serves to explain why some of our players have to avoid this ridiculous dirty plays and tactics to avoid serious injury visca barca!
Puyollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, what a header - keep those sexy long curls. - LOL

Visca Barca and Eat my s**t Mourinho the translator
Last Barca match I saw a Sh1t of Barca Fans (must be a faker) said that Puyol must be changed or something like that.... !
As you can see today He is still the beast! Even at attacking and defending
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
WHO SAID puyol should BE changed?!?!  He's the noblest beast of the pack. He would never leave!    (lol imagine grey sexy curls)
Last game I posted saying that he has lost a little bit of pace but he is still a beast
Mourinho has an ego issue with Barcelona,

01 - He was always treated as a translator and not a football coach.
02 - Pep was selected for the post when Rijkaard left and Mourinho was ignored.

Hence, His rivalry against Barca.... And He is destroying the image of Real Madrid big time. Perez and Mourinho are the biggest looses
Dshar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The culture at madrid is so poor. As soon as they lose a single game (to the best team in the world) all the fans cry and scream to sack everyone immediately.... Imagine being a madrid player knowing that as soon as you lose 2 or 3 games in a row you will lose 90% of the bandwagoners that some call "fans"
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
In this case I'm glad Madrid lost today, gets the morons that are supposedly fans away from us. I still don't understand how a person can just 'stop' being a supporter of a club. I hate bandwagoners, every single one of em
Jazze (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I don't think this about badnwagoners, of course you should always support your team, even if they lose. This is more about the behavior of madrid, and the type of play they resort to when there losing. I think even a die hard madrid fan would agree there is something wrong with this
CHELSEABOY93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I agree bandwagoners can eat a dick I can't stand em. Madrid has the worst of it but I mean I'm sure there are plenty of barca bandwagoners.... Just saying...
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Dshar
Don't talk to us about culture when just a few months ago some of ye wanted Arsene Wenger sacked.
Our culture is very special, it demonstrates that no manager or player can be more important than the club and no player or manager can stay at this club without performing.
It's a high quality demand culture and nothing is wrong with that
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pinto is so bad...
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ok Da Gea
Lostagent23 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol De Gea is just a kid his only 20    Pinto about to retire
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
St1or you may make fun of him now but you won't be in 10 years when he takes over for casillas
Idunhave (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Let it be mates 'cause he is just a fanboy who will bark back to anything without thinking carefully
I just realized today that Pinto is Gay and he showed his biggest hole to Cristiano see the "oooo" Ohhh sound another GAY. Lol

Nothing to be shamed about.

I wish both of them the very best of luck
Okay both De gea and Pinto are good....
I Like MU for PRemiere therefore I really amazed with DE Gea Skill especially when fought with Chelsea....
Degea could catch One of the most dangerous goal style that 90% if you play in PES 2012 FIFA 2012 it works really well....

Pinto just playing a bit bad today but we can't say he is bad.... We have to see his record.... Well he has some achievements.... Even Pep didn't change him for VV So I think he is qualified
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The only reason I brought up da gea is because he's your #1 and pinto is our #2.... Everyone makes mistakes and you should know that because da gea has cost you some recent games. I'm not a hater.... Just a hater of trolls
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pepe is the new Materazzi.  Dirtiest player ever.    Nice finish Abidal.
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 2 years ago
I know everyone's nailing Pepe about the things he did, and they should. But did anyone see Coentrao's push against Messi? Callejon, Coentrao, and Pepe are complete twats.

Busquets and Dani Alves are sometimes up there to in terms of being annoying but they never physically abuse or hurt anyone. And besides, their skills are godly.

And I can't take it anymore. Barca's passing system and style of play is unmatched. I think only a supercomputer would serve as serious opponent
YOU ARE absolutely KNOW HOW TO TALK.... ! THIS IS WHAT I wanna heard! LOL  AND THE ONE WHO PUSH MESSI's HEAD LOL!  
RipVanDangle (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I don't get all the hype surrounding the el classico.... I haven't seen this much diving since the Mens Freestyle 400m relay from the 2008 Olympics
Diving in reference to barcelona? I only saw one minor incident and other than that I saw none unless you care to clarify each incident?
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Diving in reference to both clubs. They are just as bad as each other
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
There will be hype when the best teams play against each other, when tottenham and arsenal will win as many trophies play attractive football continuously for 5 years I'm sure there will be hype during your derby. Infact there will be 10 times more hype 'cause yours will be covered by british media !
RipVanDangle (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
They all dive and over-simulate.... It takes away from both teams game and is just disgusting to watch
Lostagent23 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Longer highlights?    Anywhere but Rutube I'd rather eat my face.  
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Here you go mate, watch the full goals here:    
Kings (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pepe is a worthless steeming pile of cow dung....  Great sucess!
Danyjr (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
Where did all the trolls go?
Kings (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Trolling back to there mam's glory hole....  Lol
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The more games I watch mourinho against Barcelona the more I lose respect to him? How the Fu** you expect to do well if you play ultra Defensive against Barcelona?

Its time to man up!

Respect to Barcelona and Abidal Great performance! Another humiliation for Madrid but I guess if its not 4 or more its just another game against Barca...
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
To be fair, he did succeed at beating Barcelona using a defensive style of play when he was at Inter. It backfired though...
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wel said buddy ! You guys have a brilliant team and yet play defensive and sometimes quite unprofessional football, that step on messi's hand was too disgusting. Madridistas should complain, when busquet dove around we all went against him.
S0113str3 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I know exactly what you mean. Madrid have so much talent and mourinho thinks he is gonna' win through posessiion against barca
Pique should not deserve yellow card.... When you jump that high its natural that your hand will rise up to make a balance with your body.... I never play a football nor my friends ever jump to get a ball while their hands beside their pants....come on! PEPE could be given RED CARD, before he looks like did nothing but when we saw at replay PEPE was aware of messi hands and after that just stepped on messi's fingers WHAT A shame PEPE!
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mourinho has always been the same, and will always be, and everyone knew that. You wanted him, you got him. Now don't criticize him. Criticize your president, or yourself (not rly though, you don't have much of a say ).

Parham44666 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
f**k you pepe!
Yes F*** PEPE TO THE bottom OF THE HELL!
2 times fabregas didn't do anything and he just act like a gay who feel an unimaginable pain. Are you soccer player PEPE? Or A ballerina dancer? HOW THE F player LIKE YOU HAVE A paper BODY?
Moreover He DID something TO messi.... !
This SH*T Today just make me have LOW respect to REAL madrid....
No offense I Respect REAL madrid because of KAKA and Ronaldo(Brazil) been there before.... And I'm questioning myself? How could be possibly I'm a fans of Real Madrid before? To know that its a super rude club?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football