Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Jan 18
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pepe = A disgrace to football, but perfect for Real Madrid.    Mourinho = Special one    Pep = God    Visca EL barca!
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hey Pepe, go back to baking cookies
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Madrid, better was your hands
Jazze (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Have to be honest, I can't believe how scummy madrid where in this game, especially pepe, who should not be playing football. It's like madrid just give up and say 'if we can't beat them, then we'll do some damage'. The treatment of messi in particular was a disgrace, it was clear that pepe stood on his hand on purpose, and coentrao pushing messi head down was also a disgrace. I've tried my best to respect madrid, despite being a barca fan, but after games like this, it's too hard
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Than maybe you should hate pepe and coentrao and not madrid.... I hate busquets and alves but still respect barcelona.... Especially for their excellent football
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@ DaGaza: What did Busi ever do to anyone?
The thing is though is that it wasn't just pepe and coentrao, alonso was dirty to, and it's not the first time we've seen madrid play like this, I'm sure if marcelo had of been on the pitch, he would of had his moments, and ramos is very capable of playing dirty to. The point is that they play dirty, but the likes of pepe and coentrao are very sinister in what they do. I'm not saying barca are perfect, but in this game barca where pretty fair, and madrid had some decision go there way, so there was no need for this type of behavior
Jojosanz you serious....

I see everyone bashing on coentrao like he usually does this.... Its the first time he has ever done anything to call attention and he and messi have had it out before so you can't place coentrao in pepe's category cause it was probably just a moment of fraustration.... Pepe on the other hands has some issues and needs to get himself sorted out.... Its amazing to think that one man on the field won't see you but everyone else in the planet will.... All cameras are always on messi.... Its dumb to do anything to him
Footyboy987 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Messi just proved one more that that he doesn't have to score to influence the game. I guess Baça just prove again why they're the best in la Liga
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Mourinho, prove your worth. Do to Barca what you did with Inter. The job is only half over, next Wednesday, you show us the best f*****g Madrid offense you have, because we either lose or win next Clasico.

As I said before, balls will be deep at the Camp. See you there my friends, and congratulations to Barcelona on the victory
Teccomin (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Inter won thanks to some volcano in Iceland, not Mourihno
RIBRU1988 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
SrpskiCevap    Get your head out of your butt!  Are you mourinho's wife?!    
Messi4barca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Another routine win for barcelona against Real Madrid
Messi4barca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I JUST CAN'Y SEE REAL MADRID EVER BEATING BARCA AGAIN
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Don't be so proud buddy ! Showing humility is part of Barca culture and we as fans should follow
ArchellPanda (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Please don't be that arrogant there will be a time when someone even the greatest will fall down...
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Barca is simply better than real! Let's face it and Madrid fans should acknowledge it the madrid days are over that was the era of zizou, figo, and ronaldo.... Barca the best in the world without a doubt and congratulations!
We know they are better.... They have proven it already.... But we are their rivals and we will never stop believing in our selves nor will we ever stop pressurizing them.... When we say.... Barca sucks or f*ck barca its not cause we think we are better.... Its just our duties as fans.... Don't you guys do that to united and yet they have been on top of you for a long time?
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 2 years ago
Hahaha lol. DaGaza's got a point. Respect. Sometimes people gotta' remember, there may be no reasons for doing/saying things but instead, "heck why not? "
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Do you know howmany times Madrid shot on target? 2 x
Once Cristiano and the 2nd was Benzima

Pepe? He is the best player to destroy the image of any team in the world, even the best team in the century can't be save if Pepe play with them.
The refr. Didn't show 2 red cards for Madrid, how to hell could Xavi ALonso stay playing for 90 minuts?
Barca played very well and they deserved to win.
Forca Barca
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Right.... You know what you have proved?
Two things.
-that when we had the chances we were very efficient, more efficient than Barca.
-possession wise we were inefective
Btw.... Forca in portuguese means hanging.
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lols^^^ that last line was funny your partly right on taking chances I ll come back to it eventually too much to take right now lol
I kept believing that Real the current team, with Mourinho will become better, but tonight I stopped believing as long as Mourinho, Pepe and Coentrao are at this club.
I for one do not want people like these in our club.
When Mourinho came I knew what type of person he was, but my was I selfish to believe that he would change.
Mourinho called every decision the ref made, and the ref was good to our side, cos we could have had 2 red cards easily.
Even if we win anything, I will never accept it.... Not with such a manager.
Since I have become a Real fan, I never ever saw such a weak midfield.
It's quite pathetic, no excuses at all for those players who get millions every year yet they still deliver a poor performance.
Teams like Athetic Bilbao, Sevilla, Espanyol proved that Barca are not untouchable, if they can do it, then really there's no excuse why our players can't.
Casillas, Carvalho, Altintop and Benzema get my respect for really playing.
Idiots like Pepe and Coentrao do not deserve to play for our team, they are a disgrace.
Anger, rage and violence has nothing to do with football
I respect your honesty man, you might not agree with me, but I think alonso at times is quite a dirty player to, I think you need to get rid of mou, I think he's brought not only a negative way of playing football, but a negative attitude, that is reflecting on it's players. Madrid have been a great team through the years, but mou has really tarnished it's image
Russia (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Agreed, but guess what mou will not leave until he beats barca your stuck withh him. I know people will disagree but you will see
@Russia  You tend to forget that we are Real.  We kick anyone out, Mourinho is just another coach....  
Most of our players did play dirty and I did not like it, but I know that it was from sheer frustration that they have behaved like that.
But still.... Things like these have no excuse.
As I said.... Anger, rage and violence has nothing to do with football, and may I add hate and racism to that....

Dshar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The culture at madrid is so poor. As soon as they lose a single game (to the best team in the world) all the fans cry and scream to sack everyone immediately.... Imagine being a madrid player knowing that as soon as you lose 2 or 3 games in a row you will lose 90% of the bandwagoners that some call "fans"
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Alonso is dirty but at least he apologises albeit it being genuine or not. Pepe is just a wild animal and should live in a zoo not play football, and he seems to think the game is being recorded on camera or something. I hope he gets banned for his dirty tackles especially for stepping on Messi's hand intentionally, and not to mention his theatrics.

Coentrao needs to sort himself out too. For a young player he needs to show some respect.

Real Madrid are no match for Barcelona. Mou played 4-3-3 last time and lost aswell - he needs to understand he cannot beat Barcelona with an offensive team because there are too many gaps in the defence, and it is ridiculous to constantly rely on counter-attacks to win. Despite, I hate watching an overly defence side play, this might be the only way for Real Madrid to beat Barca providing Madrid don't get too many cards in the process...
@Dshar
One game?
Are you serious?
This has been going on more than one game, so it's obvious for a Real fan to go on like this.
Look who's talking.... Not long ago many Arsenal fans wanted Arsene Wenger sacked, were you not among those?
Yous want Mourinho? Do take him. I'd take Arsene over Mourinho any day
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
"Mourinho is just another coach"

He's the Special One for a reason, if there's one person to get the job done right now, it's Mourhino. Hate on him all you want, but who knows what crap RM would be in league-wise, or maybe even Champions League-wise. Barcelona would probably be rocking with flying colors in the BBVA if Madrid didn't have the knowledge and experience of Mourinho.

He's the right man for the job, and he's doing a great job at Madrid. He's broken the mighty Barca down on other occasions, with not only Madrid, so it's only a matter of time until he strikes with full force this time around
Your a wishful thinker buddy
Guess we'll see. Mourinho might have shaped up Real to a better position in the La Liga (still an open question), but he's got nothing to be proud of for his performance against Barca so far. Madrid's record vs. Barca under him is 1-5-3 (w-l-d) - hardly impressive.
But sure, NEXT time maybe he'll do something worthwhile, or maybe the time after that, or the time after that...
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As soon as Perez, mourinho, and players like pepe leave the club things will gradually return to some normality Is it just me or I feel Perez has never been a good thing for madrid Sure I remember the 2002 champions league trophy won but other than a couple of leagues won he doesn't know anything about football I am probably wrong but this is partly his fault I am probably wrong but this is my take on the situation
@Barcaqui  Yup, I believe that will happen too.  @Jazze  Wishes do come true....
ArchellPanda (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Seanf24  Fans like this that makes me still respect of real madrid
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah abidal!
Blueandscarlet (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I am not sure but I think this is his first goal ever with Barcelona
No ru kidding!
He has scored before
But only once
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's his 2nd goal
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
He scored against Bilbao last season. Great Goal!
Blueandscarlet (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Congratulations to FC Barcelona and its fans, and what a thrilling game, I just want to say that what Pepe did today was shameful that is true but most importantly it shouldn't go unpunished because imagine if he did the same thing to the ankle ! That can be a future ending accident!
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 2 years ago
This match proves once more, how Barcsa is mentally superior to Madrid. It's as if Mourinho is still trying to figure out how to beat them. No solid plan or tactic from los merengues. Lost their heads towards the end. Actually, it doesn't show how good the blaugranas are, (they have done that in the past) but how Madrid cannot keep up and fails and fails. It was a good game though.
Pepe was Madrid's shame. The likes of Rooney and Arshavin tweeted what a disgrace he was to the game.
Messi like always as determinant as can be. The pass to Abidal was exquisite. Puyols goal was epic. Reminds of the victory goal he scored vs Germany in the WC semi finals

Kick4Life - changing lives through football