Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Dec 10
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Oh my Madrid, how confidence is suddenly low for being the "favourite".
After Barca got it tied up I somehow just couldn't see Madrid getting another one. Well played by Barca, but I still hate Busquets >
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Busquets is one of the best in the world. Hate all you want. He's unbelievable
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yes, his diving ability is amazing
Leahu (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah an unbelievable cretin
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 3 years ago
Fifa 2013    Busquets Stats:    First touch passing - 99  Diving - 99  
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Oh my Madrid, how confidence is suddenly low for being the "favourite".
After Barca got it tied up I somehow just couldn't see Madrid getting another one. Well played by Barca, but I still hate Busquets >
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ronaldo, madrids best and most expensive play was there worst player tonight.    And wth is valdez doing....
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What a blunder from valdes! Barca played like champions today and never stoped fighting!
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Now I know how fans of other teams feel when Man Utd 'grind-out' another victory. This game really made me sick, given how hard Madrid worked and how relatively lousy Barca were - not to mention the honour-less theatrics (although Madrid had their own share of that in this game, to be fair).

It probably would've helped if they hadn't subbed-off their star man after 00:00. Seriously, how frustrating was Ronaldo in this match? He didn't even chip-in with the gallant tracking-back of his fellow attackers (for which Di Maria and Ozil in particular deserve full marks). I was hoping Mourinho might actually have the courage to take him off and bring on perhaps Higuain (or push the far more vivacious Marcelo up to LW)

It must however be conceded that Madrid were partly to blame for their defeat. They really should've had more care in the final third, both in the taking of chances and the creating of them with the final ball. As it were they were chasing the match from the point that Barca equalized against the run of play.

Man of the Match for me was Coentrao
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 3 years ago
Barca Lousy? What game were you watching? Barca got stronger as the match progressed. MaDRID didn't even school a goal on their on accord. It was gifted to them. Ronaldo has two chances the shot in first half where it went wide right and the header that just missed off the alonso ball in. Then Barca counters with a stunning piece of play. Messi man of the match as he assisted the first and assisted alves who then assisted Fab on the 3 goal
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Man of the match Coentrao! You are clueless dude
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Ha ha yeah. Someone should have told Coentrao that his objective as a defender on the wing is NOT to let Iniesta behind him. Seemed like he got the wrong orders
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
I think he has this mixed up haha let me correct you.... Madrid where lousy and Barca worked harder.... There we are everything is back to normal since I fixed his error.... These damn BOTS are so bad they mess up so much on their information. =/
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Now now, my petty glory-hunters, where are your manners? It's basic etiquette to wipe your ass after you pull something out of it
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Acph come over here so I can tea bag you and maybe that'll knock some sense into you
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Can't believe marcelo got the credit for that goal
Lyrikalrichie (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ridiculous.... Just to take it away xavi right lololol
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Hahaha not in this life time Mourinho, not yet!
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
This is the worst i've seen real since there 5-0 defeat by barcelona, looks like barca got this huge boost when benzama scored.... Still, real is behind a game so there is still 3 points up in the air
Jazze (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Barca are to good, and Madrid have just not reached there level yet. The whole team played great, wasn't messi best game, but he moved the ball around really well, and was instrumental in two goal, so even when he's npt at his best, he's still really good. For me Iniesta gets man of the match. Ronaldo was a flop, as usual, and outrageously on goal.com he was leading the poll for who should win the Ballon D'or
Jayju33 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What a blunder from valdes! Barca played like champions today and never stoped fighting!
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I was so pissed at Valdes, was calling him to be subbed for Pinto after his second blunder. He must have gotten high before the game
Well what can I say other than Barca are to good, and Madrid ahve just not reached there level yet. The whole team played great, it was not messi best game, bit he passed the ball around and was instrumental in 2 of the goals, so even when he's not at his best, he's great. Iniesta gets man of the match, he was great. Ronaldo is a flop, simple as that, never shows up for the big games, and it's outrageous to think on goal.com, he was leading the poll for the Ballon D'or
Barca are to good, and Madrid have just not reached there level yet. The whole team played great, wasn't messi best game, but he moved the ball around really well, and was instrumental in two goals, so even when he's not at his best, he's still really good. For me Iniesta gets man of the match. Ronaldo was a flop, as usual, and outrageously on goal.com he was leading the poll for who should win the Ballon D'or
Saniop67 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Madrid loser.... Well done job barca
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I like how the 'rubbish' votes for a team that was better indicate how many people can't stand Barça. I'm thinking those people will remain frustrated for a long, long time still, as it doesn't look Barcelona are weakening at all
14Hesus (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah, to say Barca was rubbish is a stretch. In my opinion though, they weren't that great, especially in the first half

Kick4Life - changing lives through football