Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Athletic Bilbao, Jan 22
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Its about time ronaldo stops taking penalties so that we may please the barca fans who for some reason are always complaining when he scores one
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's not the fact that Ronaldo takes them, it's the fact that Madrid gets a penalty kick every other game that bothers us. Can't you just score goals the same way everyone else does? Why does it have to be gifted to you time and again?
I think you being a couple points behind us is what is bothering you.... Because we have done nothing wrong.... All season out of the, what, only 9 penalties madrid got only 1 of them was unfair and that was vs getafe.... We are not being benefited penalties when they actually exist.... If you upset because twice barcelona have had penalties not called that's one thing.... That's already not our fault.... But being behind is making you guys anxious to see us lose and when we get a penalty you guys complain for nothing
JungDarwin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yup DaGaza, Your First Line's The Reason For All The Why's From The Barca Fans
Jazze (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm not bothered as long as we keep playing our lovely football, and messi keeps scoring beautiful hatricks like the one he scored today, the football comes first and foremost for me, the titles are an added bonus and we have been lucky enough to win so many recently
That's Good. Hope You Play Youtube Videos Of Your Lovely Football And Messi's Wonderful Goals While We Celebrate At Cibeles Before Celebrating Ronaldo's Golden Boot
Ah no worries, sure we'll probably be celebrating messi 4th ballon d'or, and with just one goal between them, quite possibly the golden boot as well, unless ronaldo scores another 9 penalties. Oh and I didn't realize it was the end of the season, and we've played all our games, it ain't over till pepe has stamped on his last hand
Occourse As Long As Yur President Serves His Ass To Uefa, He Can Gobble That Ballon D'or Up. But As For Ronaldo, Nah I'm Pretty Sure He's Got More than Just 9 Penalties Left In Him Until The End Of The Season. And Lmmfao! Yur Whine On Pepe's Assault Typifies That Of Busquets Or Dani Alves' Bitchy Persona Hahah.... Yeah Next Time Hope Pepe Gets His Leg Instead Of His Hand, because Really Whut Use Is Steppin On Messi's Hand Gon Do? Anythin Else Yu'd Like To Add There Kiddo?
Ye there is actually, that you just regurgitated the usual bullshit that madrid fans say, and I totally agree that ronaldo has more than 9 penalties left in him, at the rate madrid are being giving penalties, he probably has another 20. So while your watchin ronaldo step up to take those penalties, I'll be watchin messi take the halfway line, take it around 3 or 4 defenders, and then place it nicely in the corner of the net. And as for that bitchy persona, I would prefer to call it sarcasm, just as you would describe pepe behaviour as well animal like?
That Was Your Sarcasm? LOL That Was A Really Poor Attempt At Sarcasm Then. And 20 More? There Yu Go, That's A Better Attempt At Sarcasm Kid! But Stayin On Topic, You're Still Goin On Lickin Messi's Balls And What He Does So Lemme Break It Down To You Kid - What I'm Sayin Is I Don't Give A f**k If Messi Dribbles Around The Globe And Then Scores. A Goal's A Goal No Matter How It Comes To Be. You're Poor Attempt At Slackin Ronaldo Is A Genuine Reaction Of Hatred Towards The Team And The Player Who Is Currently Above You're Beloved Team. So I Suggest You Rise Above The Hate Or Ima Be Glad To Give Your Ass Handed Back To You If You Have Anymore Stupid Questions...
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Keep going you too. I love reading your aggresive comments to each other
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man I hope this JungDarwin fellow stops commenting with his stupid ass capitalize every word s**t. Its cool that you like your s**t wrong but be retarded in a non public area
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ronaldo on fire for real seriously you can't hate him, but appreciate him fo reall congrats Madrid1!
I watched the game, ronaldo wasn't really in it, except for the 2 penalties, referees are very generous to madrid with the penalties, at this rate ronaldo will be the top penalty goal scorer of all time, lol
So Calling A Foul Inside The Area A Penalty Is Being Generous By Your Standards? Lol What A Waste Of Sperm, Psht
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Calling a foul that's not really a foul is being generous, yes. Lol what a waste of sperm, psht
Damn ChaosStriker, Just because Yu Can't Take Penalties Like Him Don't Mean Yu gotta' Be Hating! Hahah Yu Takin This To The Heart Son, Why Don't Yu Watch Some Cristiano Ronaldo Penalties And Then Sort Yur Period Out LOL. And Swagger Jacker Too! Lil Punk Hahah
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Wow Ronaldo the best penalty taker in the world. It takes talent and composure to score every penalty. That's like 40 or so penalties
Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
And that is the only thing that ronaldo is best in the world at! He must be so proud of himself for being able to score from 10 meters out without any defenders, because that is that is possibly the most skillful play in football
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Someone's getting a little heated today lads
^Typical Uneducated Comment
Oladapo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Wgscheve Scoring penalties isn't as easy as it looks. It takes composure and well as trickery to make the goal keeper go the wrong way. You clearly don't play football, you just watch it and think everything is soo easy
^Now That's An Educated Comment
Na he is right.... Messi is an aweful player because he missed from 10 meters out without any defender and in the last minute of the game vs sevilla.... Believe it or not, as stupid as this sounds, it still sounds alot smarter than "Wgscheve" comment
Kaka man of the match without a doubt
Anybody see messi hattrick, it was a thing of beauty, just sayin, especially his header
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Man what are you doing
That's nice.... We will be sure to pass by when we are done admiring ronaldo's perfect penalty shot for the second goal
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
   Full
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks man!    You guys at inter are doing great!
Penaldo doing what he does best! Almost half of Penaldo's goals (22) have been scored by penalties (9).... You can't even breathe on these guys in the penalty box
Haha penaldo, that's good
Yeah That's Some Lovely Nameplay 'ChaosStriker'
Ahhh, a personal insult. The most obvious sign of defeat in a debate. And yes, chaosstriker, I am a striker who causes chaos in the heart of the opposing team's defence
So You Throw A Personal Insult On Ronaldo And Then When I Point Out Your Wonderfully Crafted Name, You Get Mad At Me? Hahahah What A Hypocritical Lil Kid.... Think Twice Before Yu Write Some Bullshit Kiddo, You've Clearly Got Some MORE Growing Up To Do.

And As For "I am a striker who causes chaos in the heart of the opposing team's defence. " - hahahhahahahahahahhaahha Yu're Funny Dude, Love Your Sense Of Humour Hahah God Damn
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow what a cross for the first goal of the game!
All 5 Goals Were Great Finishes! Felt Good To See Granero, Varane And Kaka Playin Well. Real's Got Great CB's But Its The Wide Areas Where The Problems Are. Marcelo Was My Man Of The Match In This Game, But Arbeloa Didn't Cut It For Me. He's Been Poor For The Past Few Games.... His Positional Sense Is All I'm Complainin About, He's Good 1v1. If Yu Look At Bilba's Chances And The Goal In This Game More Closely, Arbeloa Wasn't Showing Good Positional Awareness Defensively. Other than That Great Game For RM.... And That Callejon's Finishes Are Lethal Damn! Hope They Go All Out Against Barca Now.... Hala Madrid!
Tone17 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
A quick capitalization lesson, you only capitalize proper nouns and the start of sentences
A Quick Lesson On Social Studies - People Walk, Talk And In The Same Manner Type Differently Aswell. So If I Choose To Capitalize Every Word, Its because I Like It That Way. Yu Don't Like It? Tough s**t, Just Keep Attending Your English Lessons At School Tomorrow because You're Doing Well
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dude I don't know what the fucck is wrong wit that tone17 guy. IF I WANT TO TYPE LIKE THIS I CAN
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f*****g retarded
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
And that is why ronaldo is always top of the goal scorer sheet.... He takes all the penalties
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Damn right.... He still has to make them!
Oladapo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi takes penalties too
Maximus19 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I take penalties too.
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I Take sh*T's In the toilet, it ain't easy sometimes
^Funny vote goes to you. Lol
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
What a joke of a game, that should never have been a red card. You can't even sneeze and these guys will drop like flies in the penalty box. 11 v 11 this game would have been very difficult for madrid to win
My experience says all buca juniors fans are secret barca fans afraid to get out of the closet
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
Haha.... Maybe. Not for me, there is only one love, from birth til death, and that's boca I prefer any team that Bielsa coaches as well, I identify with his style of play and mentality
Respect
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Nicely done Madrid. Some good goals too
Albertan (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I agree.  I feel ashamed about how many of my fellow "Fans" post dumb ass comments here  You guys are doing pretty well in the pl!
It's good to see some hard-edge competition, right?
^ look at this retard, can't even accept the truth lol
REAINTARS101 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Why are there barcelona fans watching real madrid highlights if you don't like the way our team scored goals then stop watching our teams highlights end of discussion. Boggles my mind how so many people post hate comments on ronaldo and still wanna watch his highlights hahaha
I post because of all the hype when ronaldo scores a couple of penalties, but is hardly in the game, and then you have messi who scores a beautiful hat-trick, and where still being told ronaldo is on the same level as him. And people say well there different players, they both have there strengths. I wish the comparisons would stop for one reason, and that's simply because messi is a better player. I actually don't hate ronaldo, I think he's a great player, who is being compared to an extraordinary player
We can watch highlights about anyone and still criticize. Madrid fans do the same and it doesn't really boggle my mind when Madrid fans always pull a racist card or a Eufolona claim. Really? I just sit back and watch Barcelona show class when it matters
If messi is so extraordinary why does he not prove himself with argentina last time they beat protugal he's scored a pk.... And did nothing in the game messi is a great player no doubt but he will never dominate 2 leagues where as ronaldo won it in the premier league and now is dominating in the spanish league? I'm sorry but if messi ever left barcelona for the premier league without xAvi or iniesta he won't be as good its proven.... And ronaldo has played in 2 leagues and has done exceptional
Then if you like barca so much why are you here reading my comments on a real madrid highlight section? Cuzz I cann assure your ass I don't spend or waste fiive minutes of my life to watch barcelona highlights, bcuz I never have and I never will. Goes to show how much barcelona fans wish they had 9 cups
He's dominated the Champions league and against Ronaldo's team. Champions league is a diverse super league if you can't make that through your head. All he has to wait for is Argentina to actually start playing like a team, because they have the team to actually do some damage in international events. Don't get me wrong, Ronaldo is class, but he isn't on his prime like he was a few years ago. 10/23 PK's are great, but Messi scores with teamwork and class dribbling. Also he assist like crazy. Good luck next game pal
It is a super diverse league its why real madrid has nine cups in it, also ronaldo has played in two best leagues in the world in the premiership and la liga and what you don't seem to get is that ronaldo to do what he does individualy is incredible same wit messi but he is playing with two of the best midfielders man how many goals would you score if the ball where served ona platter for you. How many goals would ronaldo score if he was on barca and messi in madrid? Can't say one is better then the other and in my honest opinion they are both insane and they both bring different options on the pitch and both are in a league of thier own
I'm not going to argue about the cups. Don't even get me on how many cups Pep has over Mo and Iniesta is a class player who has won leagues AND THE FIFA world CUP 2012 and scored the game winner to top it off. You can't argue much but both teams have all unique players. Not just Ronaldo. Honestly, my favorite player is actually Puyol, but I praise Messi for his historical accomplishments. Stop being so hardheaded
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 2 years ago
If ronaldo is as dominating as you claim he is.... Why doesn't he score such mesmerizing goals from miraculous runs past 2, 3, 4 even 5 players that Messi seems to do week in and week out. In fact, if Messi starts to even run with the ball I expect him to score. He's that good. Ronaldo is flippin' amazing as well and he's a MUCH better player than he was when he won world player of the year. Goes to show how good Messi is.... At a younger stature and age as well
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@ reaintars101.... How many of those Nine cups were won when in your lifetime? We've won 4 champions league so far and Buddy I watched them all and it makes me proud that it was done in my lifetime....

Don't even talk about the 5 straight Madrid won when Franco would use gun to threaten referees b4 the games
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Haha Donchino, listen, I can agree that Franco was a fascist bastard that deserved nothing but the worst, but this excuse is awful. Are you saying that Franco had control of the champions league or UEFA? If you actually knew your history you would know that the Franco regime was ostracized by the rest of Europe post-WWII. Arguing for La Liga titles would be one thing, but this argument is just flat out retarded
Messi scoring goals past 10 players and barcelona are still 5 points behind where ronaldo is getting every penalty right and madrid are slowly sailing in the lead.... Besides you are the ones who taught us last season.... "scoring hatricks won't win you guys titles".... Thanks for the tip.... Its in good use
Shhhhh dummy fans of barca, esp maxium guy with his retard face, we won this game there is nothing you can do about, just accept la liga title is ours and that is just so unacceptable to you ppl, cr7 is beast in every aspect than messi, he can scores in diff league with team and blah blah, messi still needs xavi and ineasta to pick up girls period or guys idk, , , period
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
^^^this elfenomeno gives you real madrid fans a bad name talk about an idiot his comments are just ignorant and illogical think before you open your mouth kid it might help you in real world situations lols
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I can't believe I missed that last statement about messi needing xavi and iniesta? Lets see barcelona malaga game no fabregas no iniesta no xavi throughout the entire 90 minutes and wait messi scores a hat trick how can that be? He can't score without xavi or iniesta lol your statements are laughable kid please gtfo this site lols
Fuzzi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What people fail to realize is that it's not one man that wins the world cup, it's the team. Xavi or Iniesta didn't win it for Spain, it was the whole motherfuckin team. So when Messi is performing and the rest of the team is not, do not expect him to f*****g defend and pass the ball to him self a few times and then score. How f****n hard is that to comprehend? And why the f**k are we, two f****n years later, still arguing about the same s**t. If people don't wanna understand, let them be idiots
Haha barcaqui did you even watch the game? Inesta was there all along, wow what a dumbass
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 2 years ago
How the f**k was that a red?
Because It Was A Clear Goal Scoring Opportunity
Lol ozil totally owned the defender staying one on one with the keeper and you ask how is that a red?
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol asked it to Chris Foy.... He will give you the answer....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football