Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V AC Milan, Aug 9
Esso02 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This is what happens to a team that sells its best players & doesn't buy replacements. AC Milan will struggle this season.

I don't understand why Real Madrid want to buy Luka Modric. They obviously don't need him.... And I won't be surprised if they win the Champions League this season
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Modric who? Kaka>Modric
Dukeblu919 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Beautiful goal from Di Maria. Set the tone for the rest of the match. AC Milan fell off on defence as well as failed in keeping possession and conceded as a result
Peterpan 1 year ago
Kaka is not great is Ac. Milan defenders that makes him seems to be God. Its going to be an harsh year for milan's fan
JulianBond (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Says the Udinese fan, you guys sold Handanovic, Isla and Asamoah already and Armero is probably leaving as well
Typlo8 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Are you serious?
Kaka is one of the best player in the history of Milan, And what in the world does the defence have to do with him? He is a playmaker/goalscorer.
That's like saying Messi or Ronaldo are awesome because of Pique/Puyol, Pepe/Ramos.
Flooo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Kaka is a wonderful player, he is worth a high price but really; are they going to sell such a good player?
Sliqone (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
KAKA's still an amazing play maker, wish him less injury...
DrTruth (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No, he doesn't have the pace to be a La Liga player but he still shows great passing and control he should make a move back to AC Milan
Typlo8 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
NO, its Real Madrids fault Kaka was doing bad in the first place. Why would a player of his caliber be on the bench all the time?    
Krzysiekosw (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
KAKA the best !
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Milan looking shabby in defence, Real looking real good in attack. Good match, I woulda watched it if it hadn't been at like 2 am over here in Europe
Khafizovcule (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Robinho very nice gesture very nice goal Real dominated as usual though, goodluck to them and I hope the season will be intense in La Liga! nevertheless, visca EL barca! Visca TITO! I visca catalunya
Smtwig86 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Bad game defensively from milan's point of view, however robinho's goal was well worked and more deserved than the lot of madrids'
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
f**k Modric keep Kaka, nuff said
InZizouWeTrust (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Nuff said
Nicochico12 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Nuff said  
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Rather play Ozil than any of the 2 man
DrTruth (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ozil is a beast. KaKa is way to slow for La Liga in my opinion. Modric would be great to get not sure how he would sort out on the team
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
KaKa should stay at madrid  He will get his awesomeness
Charlessimeon (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Kaka killed this game. Should be starting more games this coming season
Jeshin (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It was a great match to watch.... Real Madrid is in super form.... They just outplayed AC Milan. Most of the fans were Real Madrid it was a great crowd
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
God these are some great f*cking goals. Can't wait to see some of that this season from Madrid
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good show for the crowd there, great goals from Real Madrid, Ronaldo's one goal was fantastic, same with the others, good stuff

Kick4Life - changing lives through football