Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V AC Milan, Aug 9
Ozill10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Madrid killed it. Awesome goals boys!
CityNoUnitedYes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol, who is Milan's keeper? I know its only pre-season but this team looks like it's going to crumble
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
His name is christian abbiati. He played well last season
Ellender (Bayern München) 2 years ago
They also switched keepers half way through, not too sure who the second keeper is
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Amelia
Riggztradamous (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oooo.... Kaka.... Class. 3 assists.... Nice!
RohitKulkarni (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Kaka was superb, hope Mourinho starts him more often !
FussballerAmi8 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
But then what about Özil?
Jokonanz (Fulham) 2 years ago
That's the kind of problems Real Madrid has
RohitKulkarni (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@FussballerAmi8 I think Ronaldo, Benzema, Ozil and Kaka', is the perfect quartet !
Gunchoz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Splendid performance by Madrid. Milan keeper looks a bit out of it
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Milan goalie was poor. Those goals looked soft. But great play by madrid, good passing and movement with decent finishing
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm not a big fan of Kaka in recent years but seeing him play like this restores my faith in him! Hope he will keep up this form!
Maaza (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Congratulations Juventus for another Scudetto!
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I lold
Abasiofon (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I doubt it.... This is just preseason
InFearor (Groningen) 2 years ago
Robinho what a hero kissing that girls hand
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Christian abbiati could of stayed in goal rather than that other milan keeper
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think madrid played quite well. And found the easy passes for goals. As a HUGE fan of ronaldo, I have to say that I wish he would honor the teamates tht set him up in his goal celebrations. This would do alot to stop the idiots that say he is a selfish crybaby. Of course he used to be like that, but I feel that he has come along way in his career
Brod40 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow, a load of beautiful goals!
Abasiofon (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The keeper got subbed in the 2nd half. That's why madrid scored 4 goals.... If they left abbiati instead of puttin on amelia, it would be maybe 1-1 or 2-1 at most.... But good job madrid! Kaka was really good
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Doubt that lol The goal Abbiati conceded was from a great strike by Di Maria, but horrendous keeping. The keeper had no chance with any of those goals in the second period
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ronaldo's goal he left way way to much space at the near post, a better keeper should have prevented that.

Ronaldo's second was a good finish again, but not great goalkeeping.

He reacted a bit late for Ramos goal, but it was a good header into the floor so any keeper would be lucky to save that.

Callejon's goal was just a very good finish so not sure if Abbiati would have saved it.

No matter though, Madrid were rampant and deserved the goals, well done
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Everyone at the stadium was a cr7 fan, it went crazy every time he touched the ball!
When Kaka came in it was the loudest, we gave him the support to play that game
Stephane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I thought KaKa was great and I hope he'll be a starter more often this season. PPl say he did poorly over the last yrs but fact is he's been plagued with injuries before he could hit a good form since he left Ac-Milan. Hope he won't be injured anymore I want to see him play much more for Real-madrid !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football