Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V AC Milan, Aug 9
Ozill10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Madrid killed it. Awesome goals boys!
CityNoUnitedYes (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol, who is Milan's keeper? I know its only pre-season but this team looks like it's going to crumble
Ellender (Bayern München) 1 year ago
His name is christian abbiati. He played well last season
Ellender (Bayern München) 1 year ago
They also switched keepers half way through, not too sure who the second keeper is
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Amelia
Riggztradamous (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Oooo.... Kaka.... Class. 3 assists.... Nice!
RohitKulkarni (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Kaka was superb, hope Mourinho starts him more often !
FussballerAmi8 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
But then what about Özil?
Jokonanz (Fulham) 1 year ago
That's the kind of problems Real Madrid has
RohitKulkarni (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
@FussballerAmi8 I think Ronaldo, Benzema, Ozil and Kaka', is the perfect quartet !
Gunchoz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Splendid performance by Madrid. Milan keeper looks a bit out of it
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Milan goalie was poor. Those goals looked soft. But great play by madrid, good passing and movement with decent finishing
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I'm not a big fan of Kaka in recent years but seeing him play like this restores my faith in him! Hope he will keep up this form!
Maaza (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Congratulations Juventus for another Scudetto!
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I lold
Abasiofon (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I doubt it.... This is just preseason
InFearor (Groningen) 1 year ago
Robinho what a hero kissing that girls hand
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Christian abbiati could of stayed in goal rather than that other milan keeper
Gabecvsfn (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I think madrid played quite well. And found the easy passes for goals. As a HUGE fan of ronaldo, I have to say that I wish he would honor the teamates tht set him up in his goal celebrations. This would do alot to stop the idiots that say he is a selfish crybaby. Of course he used to be like that, but I feel that he has come along way in his career
Brod40 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow, a load of beautiful goals!
Abasiofon (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The keeper got subbed in the 2nd half. That's why madrid scored 4 goals.... If they left abbiati instead of puttin on amelia, it would be maybe 1-1 or 2-1 at most.... But good job madrid! Kaka was really good
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Doubt that lol The goal Abbiati conceded was from a great strike by Di Maria, but horrendous keeping. The keeper had no chance with any of those goals in the second period
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ronaldo's goal he left way way to much space at the near post, a better keeper should have prevented that.

Ronaldo's second was a good finish again, but not great goalkeeping.

He reacted a bit late for Ramos goal, but it was a good header into the floor so any keeper would be lucky to save that.

Callejon's goal was just a very good finish so not sure if Abbiati would have saved it.

No matter though, Madrid were rampant and deserved the goals, well done
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Everyone at the stadium was a cr7 fan, it went crazy every time he touched the ball!
When Kaka came in it was the loudest, we gave him the support to play that game
Stephane (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I thought KaKa was great and I hope he'll be a starter more often this season. PPl say he did poorly over the last yrs but fact is he's been plagued with injuries before he could hit a good form since he left Ac-Milan. Hope he won't be injured anymore I want to see him play much more for Real-madrid !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football