Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid Chat
Pejvl (Footytube Moderator) 5 minutes ago
You guys heard about legends World Cup in 2017? There will be 12 nations, matches of 60 minutes with unlimited number of substitutions and players between ages of 35-45. Sounds like a great idea!

Speaking of legends, witch are 3 players that you wished played for Madrid(or the team you support, everybody is welcomed to put up their names)? They have to be either retired or close to retirement right now
Pejvl (Footytube Moderator) 5 minutes ago
Mine would be:    1. Henry  2. Pirlo  3. Totti
Moe66 (Manchester City) 14 hours ago
What's all this talk about Benitez and Ramos tension?
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 11 hours ago
Was! Past tense
Pejvl (Footytube Moderator) 21 hours ago
And Benzema is out for 3 weeks....

We just got Bale and Danilo back, and right away we lost Carvajal, Benzema, Ramos and James re injured himself.
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 19 hours ago
Ramos will return, he just came back a bit too soon still feeling sore but he'll be ok next weekend saving himself for PSG
RealFan (Real Madrid) Yesterday
Messi makes, on average, 180 million a year. So basically, he gets paid 3. 75m to play a football match every weekend
Danny414 (Real Madrid) Yesterday
There are good reasons for him earning so much. But I think theres a problem with a culture that values sportsmen more than other more valuable professions.

I have contributed to that culture though :/
St1or (Barcelona) Yesterday
Deservedly so.... However, it's crazy to think that some of the best surgeons in the world make a fraction of that
Futboll (Real Madrid) Yesterday
180 million a year? I'm sorry, it too much to believe for me!
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) Yesterday
The Messi of the doctor's world surely would make more than what Messi is making. It's just that his or her earnings would be hidden from the public eye
Danny414 (Real Madrid) 23 hours ago
No I don't think any surgeon makes 180 mill
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 23 hours ago
^Those celebrity private ones probably make something close to that
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 23 hours ago
Are you guys forgetting sponsorships inflate that earnings figure
RealFan (Real Madrid) 22 hours ago
I'm guessing that's after everything, Pedmar. No way Barcelona pays him 180m a year...
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 22 hours ago
He does not make 180m per year. No athlete makes that much money even with endorsements
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 21 hours ago
He doesn't make 180m a year.... Unless he hides it to evade taxes    Loool
But on a serious note.... No footballer makes 180m a year....

According to forbes.... Messi last year made 73m while ronaldo made 79m.... And that's in US.... Not even Euros or Pounds. Mayweather made 300m and Pacquiao made 160m last year cause of that "fight of the century".

As for surgeons.... I'm sure there are many who make 100m a year or so.... Lets not forget the docs who own some of the world's biggest private hospitals.

Patrick Soon-Shiong is the world's richest doctor and in 2015 has a net worth of 12. 9 billion dollars.... And is the 35th richest man alive.

The real problem is that surgeons who are still mediocre don't make nearly as much as footballers who are still mediocre.... Example Sterling....
Tharius (Real Madrid) 20 hours ago
There is no way that a surgeons salary is going to be in the hundereds of millions of dollars per year, the only way he makes that money is yea if he makes it through other business medical related or not, even a celeberity surgeon would not work enough to make that kind of money with out supplmenting it in other ways.

Patrick soon made most of his money in medical software and pharmaceuticals not his actual pratice of surgery. |HIs source of wealth is listed as Pharmaceuticals and self made Businessman
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 20 hours ago
^ yes.... But its the same for footballers.... There is no way a footballer is going to make 73m a year on salary for playing football alone. The only possible way he makes that money is if he makes it through endorsements
Danny414 (Real Madrid) 19 hours ago
Money is worthless anyhow
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 18 hours ago
Mayweather's numbers are still boggling. Damn...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 17 hours ago
^ and it was practically made in one night
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 16 hours ago
Lol most surgeons make well under 10 million a year. The average surgeon makes $500, 000 a year in the usa
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 14 hours ago
"the average surgeon".... Your right SIF that's what I said.... An average footballer makes much more than an average surgeon.... But there are sergeons and other doctors who make much much more than 10m a year.

James andrews net worth of 100m (surgeon)
Leonard Hochstein net worth of 20m (Surgeon) any worth of 15m
Thomas Frist net worth of 7B (Surgeon)
Patrick Soon-Shiong $12B

To name a few....

As Tharius already said, "the only way he makes that money is year if he makes it through other business medical related or not".... So obviously none of them make that kinda cash through surgery alone.... But neither do footballers make all their money through football alone.... Even ronaldo's salary a year is reportedly only 17 million pounds compared 79m dollars he totaled last year.
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 11 hours ago
If a surgeon is making $100m per year through surgeries he's cutting up a lot of people per day. Unless somehow espn finds a live audience to witness a surgery on pay per view. I'd pay to watch messi cut up the real madrid team even though its been done a gazillion times before with ease.
Danny414 (Real Madrid) 1 day ago
Benzema hamstring injury...
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) Yesterday
Just when he was on a roll. Dammit...
Danny414 (Real Madrid) Yesterday
I know, he was hot as an iron
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 12 hours ago
Ray Hudson? Is that you? ^    "As electrifying as a hairdryer in a bathtub!"
Danny414 (Real Madrid) 9 hours ago
He needs help like a shark needs a dentist

Fifa has provisionally suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days
Malik (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Best bit out of this is that now it seems impossible for platini to stand for upcoming elections, he is really worse then blatter
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 day ago
Wait.... Whats the word on carvajal?
Pejvl (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
Out for 3 weeks, Dainlo is ready to go thou
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 1 day ago
This team has a bunch of millionaire baby bitches! Instead of looking at themselves for the draw vs A. Madrid how oh so easy to blame the coach when he put enough quality out there to win the game and see it out but after giving up the tying goal and others failing to play with others it's easy to point fingers. Thing is 2 at the coach and the other 3 at yourself.

Tired of this nonsense talk about Rafa tactics, not his fault unlike Carlo who had subs but didn't use them. Not Rafa's fault so many preferred players are out injured. Not his fault he fields the best 11 and then subs on quality bar Arbeloa and they still couldn't finish out the game.

Funny how all this withdrawn talk only comes up after the draw, had we won the game we would have been saying Benz gets subbed again and Real finally gets one over on Atletico. Let's hope this intl break helps to clear the sick bay and the guys can carry on after being the new league leaders, can they maintain their lead and extend it over Barcelona with Messi out injured.

That would have been the headlines, not this tactics ass! Everyone of them are responsible, Ramos moreso than anyone, thinks because he comes back before ready and gives up a pk and Navas saves that everyone is going to continue to laud his ironman actions for playing through injury knowing there's someone else fully fit to play instead.

CR, ramos & benzema needs to grow the faq up and act as grown ass professionals and stop bringing more headache to a club trying to get back to winning ways and playing and conducting themselves professionally on and off the pitch
Danny414 (Real Madrid) 2 days ago
Atletico were lucky to have 10 men at the end of the game, and we were unlucky to receive undeserving yellows; carvajal getting injured
Malik (Barcelona) 2 days ago
You need to quit using the internet explorer
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 day ago
Raaaaamoooosssss!    OMG we could still win la decima today boys!
You need to quit being a barcelona fan ;P
Pejvl (Footytube Moderator) 3 days ago
This is not good,a light jab from Ramos back to Rafa:

Also,Ramos is injured...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 days ago
Aggghhh.... Too much chatting to the media.... Benitez, benzema, ramos, Jese's friend.... Every season they forget that the media is not their friend.

All these guys need to do like Ronaldo last season and say "ill talk to the media only at the end of the season", during the good and bad times
Tharius (Real Madrid) 3 days ago
Yes I agree if I was Ramos I woud shut my mouth right now, how many times has he now gifted the ball away during a game to put us at a disadvantage, and somehow he opens his mouth? Respect your coach take the criticism and smarten up.

What he did just adds more fuel to media to blow the s**t out of proportion
Exactly Tharius.... Just gifting the media material to use against him, benitez or madrid when/if we begin losing games and the locker room looks uneasy
Its already started, marcotti and his espnfc crew already talking about nonsense and how Benzema is not replaceble etc, etc. Lol
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 days ago
Patched up and ready for league re-start!
Classmeiro anyone?    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=gXXXZqL9QXo
Danny414 (Real Madrid) 2 days ago
Got an undeserved yellow card. CRAP REF
RealFan (Real Madrid) 3 days ago
Here's what I don't understand about Klopp going to Liverpool.

First of all, Kloop can go to better teams. Pep is set to leave Bayern regardless of what happens at the end of the season. Mourinho is a cancer to world football, and he will most likely get sacked (again) Rafa could have a disaster of a season with us and get sacked.

Second of all, he will go from coaching Lewa, Reus, Gotze to Henderson, Lovren, Milner. He won't get a huge budget to spend this summer either because Brenden spent 300 million in 3 years.

Third of all, he will never win a Epl title when City, Chelsea, Arsenal, United have better squads. He will be pressured from the get go with buying English player.... He won't get to sign the players he wants.

Fourth of all, he won't get champions league football so attracting the very best players will be impossible.

I could go on and on about why him going to Liverpool is a bad idea. But maybe someone can explain to me why isn't a good thing...
Danny414 (Real Madrid) 3 days ago
Maybe he wants a challenge?
I think Klopp decided awhile ago that the PL would be his next stop. And the challenge is what drew him in
Between Carlo and Klopp? Hmmm Liverpool should wait.... Van Gaal, Mourinho and Wenger are soon gonna' be available LOL
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 3 days ago

You forget that he basically built the team dortmund is feeding on now.... And stars like gotze, lewa.... All were from his success

1. I think he can built a decent team and from what I understand, his condition to take the job is that he will be in charge of all transfer activities.
Rogers is a good team builder but I think he lacks the attitude that most sucessful managers have; which is decision making power over the board.
I don't know if klopp will get that freedom in |EPL and a big team like Liverpool.

2. He obviously knows that the UCL is a tough ride for Liverpool as they lack the players. But if klopp can make 4-5 tangible signings by January to next season, then with his quality, they are 2 seasons away from UCL football.
Liverpool has barely been a star studded team, but rather, they have been success when they had the right players....

From Liverpool's transfers under Rogers, its clear their transfer committee lack management and eye for quality.... The players brought into the club with the amount of money spent on them is abysmal.
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 3 days ago
If there exists anyone who can revive Liverpool, it is Klopp. Eince Benitez, they have had nothing but underwhelming managers apart from one Brenden Rodgers miracle season. I think Klopp realises that there is potential. I think he would easily take Liverpool pretty high up the table given that his Dortmund did usurp Bayern for successive seasons
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Not everyone is attracted to the most popular girl.

Klopp probably values a great and loyal fanbase and a grand history higher than most coaches. On top of that he is a builder, he wants to raise a club's status by doing 'his' thing with the team. Add to that that financially he won't be worse off (€10m a year! SAF earned €4m a year in 2009....) than at a huge club like Bayern and you have yourself the set-up for an adventure that is FAR less stressy and much more rewarding than winning trophies with a team that's expected to win everything anyway.

If he takes over at Liverpool and reaches a top 4 spot this season he'll be lauded everywhere. Anything better than that and he's a hero. Anything less than that and people will say it's only logical in his first season. Klopp values his happiness over a decorated career and rightly so
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 4 days ago
Edit: lol people can't even take compliments anymore. And here they ask the mods to be more lenient
Tharius (Real Madrid) 4 days ago
Whats the point of your post mate? Really?
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 4 days ago
You ok Tharius?
Danny414 (Real Madrid) 4 days ago
Aaaaaand its international break
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 days ago
Are those benzema quotes real? He's fed up at being subbed? What a baby
Tharius (Real Madrid) 4 days ago
He basically said he wants to work harder so he doesn't get subbed. Not much wrong with a player not wanting to be subbed, if he was just ok with it I would have more of problem with it
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 4 days ago
Don't kill Rafa yet this team is a monster waiting to be unleashed and he's still learning his ring master duties. Note this is the first team that he's coached with so many attacking world class players and his formers teams yes were good but still had shortcomings and thus maybe dictated his reasoning for being defensive. Remember this was the first time in a long time we've gone to the Calderon and had A. Madrid playing to our tune. He will get it right going forward and you can't forget we have many influential players out injured and more dropping each week.

Let's give him this one to learn from going forward and I bet we never see a defensive madrid again this season no matter the scoreline and the opponent
Still a long way to go!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 days ago
That's not what I read, but maybe what I read added a spin. The article snipet was off of sky, benzema was saying ask benetiz why I keep getting hauled off, it's frustrating and I'm fed up with it etc. Nothing about working hard not to get subbed etc
Benzema is simply saying he'll look to do more for Rafa to stop sacrificing him to satisfy his needs on the given day. In our draw vs A. Madrid Benzema should never have been subbed, Kroos should have been that call and Bale on for Isco and then we'd have that balance Rafa was looking for

Kick4Life - changing lives through football