Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid Chat
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) 5 hours ago
Eid Mubarak to everyone!  
Jokers1945 (Real Madrid) 7 hours ago
Just saw an article with the title.

Can James Rodriguez shine like Kaka for Real Madrid?

My madridistas, Isn't that disrespectful?
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
Maybe they we're referring to his complection
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 8 hours ago
Reports are flying of Spain that PSG are about to offer silly money for Di Maria.

Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/Btlas-NIIAAbpB4.Jpg

AS also claims PSG will offer 75m for ADM.

PSG are taking a serious risk doing this while under sanctions. Are they that confident they can balance books?
Slim (Real Madrid) 7 hours ago
They have to sell a couple of players first
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 7 hours ago
Marquinhos to Barca, sell Javier Pastore and maybe even Marco Verratti or Cavani? The whole thing seems odd
Slim (Real Madrid) 6 hours ago
FFP only means you have can spend what you make. They were capped to 50m this summer which they already blew on David Luiz.

So now if they want to spend more they have to 'earn' more. Even though they're swimming in cash.

In Spain they're talking about Cavani and Lavezzi. I tend to doubt youngsters like Marquinhos or Verratti will be leaving
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 11 hours ago
Disco v Inter highlights:   Link: youtu.be/HF2_Dxgf7PQ
Asasiyun 14 hours ago
Gareth Bale looks like he'll have a good season. He never had the opportunity to have a preseason when he first signed, and this obviously played a part in his slow start.

Isco and Asier Illarramendi's performance last night in midfield, despite a side comprised of Real Madrid Castilla players around them, performed at a good level. Illarra looks like he's in good shape too.

Dani Carvajal played very well. Easily one of my favourite signings from the last decade. Nacho also put in a reliable performance. Having him for depth is assuring.

Alvaro Medran showed moments of brilliance. He looks like he has a good future. One of Zizou's objectives for the season should be to focus on the development of Medran and Marcos Llorente. The 2 actually look like potential first-team players.

Inter barely created any danger against a side comprised of Castilla players. Still too early, but Carlo Ancelotti is doing a good job
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 16 hours ago
Bale match highlights v Inter:   Link: youtu.be/IO-S7rzZRJg
Viri (Real Madrid) 16 hours ago
Dang havent been here in a bit.... As much as it scares me to ask this, whats new with the team?
Same old, same old
Ihkhan (Real Madrid) 15 hours ago
We are much more deadly this year....    And what are you doing with a Barca fan!
Tharius (Real Madrid) 20 hours ago
"we don't need a pure number 9 so another is not coming" Carlo

I suppose that's that! Not sure if we do need one because Benz dips his form or gets injured, looks more and more like James might fill that role or Isco
Pejvl (Real Madrid) 17 hours ago
Hmmm, then I hope James will be fighting for his spot. Benzema with no competition is the most dangerous thing for us. We all remember how he ended last season with 0 goals from 10 games when Ronaldo and bale were injured most of the time
Umairrockx (Barcelona) Yesterday
Prank on Di Maria by David Luis - must watch guys    
Manutdonelove (Manchester United) Yesterday
I have been hearing a lot of talk about James Rodriguez how he's not needed in madrid. I understand the fact loosing di maria is not good for the team and will be big lost. But James is true #10 and perfect replacement for Ozil. Something real madrid lack this year was creative playmaker behind the striker and james is that guy. Good buy for madrid. Can't wait to see the best attacking team in da world tear la liga apart this season. #hala madrid!
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) Yesterday
Problem is, Madrid cannot even incorporate Isco, the CAM seems like an unnecessary position under last season's formation. Unless Ancelotti makes certain changes, Rodriguez, Isco or both will be made redundant
Trust in Ancelotti
Tharius (Real Madrid) Yesterday
Did Illara really take a penalty like that?    I can't believe the movement of the ball on Bales goal unreal swerve!
Evexo (Real Madrid) Yesterday
Did you really expect him to score It?

Also, I thought Isco did a hell of a job controlling the game with what he had around him towards the end.

And yes, bales goal was ridiculous
Tharius (Real Madrid) 20 hours ago
NO actually I didn't expect him to score, I was being facetious    Having trouble finding good highlights of the game though
MadridUnited (Real Madrid) 14 hours ago
Thanks Mt1234.... I was looking for good highlights too
Ekoj (Perspolis) 1 day ago
Bale's goal:     Link: ble.ac/1qFAErb
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) Yesterday
Nice shot, but pjanic of roma surely had the goal of the day
Ekoj (Perspolis) Yesterday
SIF, You're kidding? That was the goal of the century lol
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 21 hours ago
Apparently he was taking field goal practice with the broncos the day before the match. Rudi garcia said that must have helped him score the goal lol
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 15 hours ago
I remember screaming all last season that we should really consider buying pjanic; he is too damn good and the only real CM out there with Modric....

Kroos is an excellent buy though, but I will still rather have pjanic to any other CM.
ZizOzil (Real Madrid) 1 day ago
Someone tell these s**t heads inter players that this is just a friendly match ffs. Need to calm down with their elbows there
Pejvl (Real Madrid) 1 day ago
Oh man, baaaaale! For a second I tough it was Ronaldo!
Umairrockx (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Zlatan is slightly Impressed!
Futboll (Real Madrid) 1 day ago
Baleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football