Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid Chat
Lake (Real Madrid) 5 hours ago
We are number one in the world now. I love Madrid...
Tharius (Real Madrid) 3 hours ago
Hala Madrid!
Slim (Real Madrid) 7 hours ago
Don't it look pretty?

Pedmar (Real Madrid) 8 hours ago
World Champions 🏆, setting and breaking records along the way!
OMGOzil (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
Carlo Ancelotti Real Madrid legend in the making!
Pejvl (Footytube Moderator) 9 hours ago
I'm not gonna' lie, but the main reason I'm happy we won this tournament is that now we'll have those nice looking gold badges on our shirts lol
Chelo (Real Madrid) 9 hours ago
Yeah, that's like the only positive thing about this game
Slim (Real Madrid) 9 hours ago
YES! I was just thinking the same thing. Lol
Sensputhukulam (Real Madrid) 9 hours ago
Https://www.Facebook.Com/RMTrollingClubsSince1902/photos/a.525018734198093.126766.522311164468850/944432678923361/?Type=1&relevant_count=1
LEGEND
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 8 hours ago
Pevjl you know what to do with this pic buddy
Pejvl (Footytube Moderator) 8 hours ago
Here you go

DaGaza (Real Madrid) 9 hours ago
No time for losers cause are the champions.... OF THE wooolrrrlldd!.... Literally
Sensputhukulam (Real Madrid) 9 hours ago
WOW Ronaldo really hates Platini
With everything Platini has said about Ronaldo, it's normal. Even before he was in charge of the uefa he said something like " If Ronaldo is worth 100 millions, I was worth atleast 200. SO much Hate, so much hate
Slim (Real Madrid) 9 hours ago
You have to say if it wasn't for Spain's really poor WC, Ramos would have a strong case for the Ballon d'Or.

"We are the Champions my friends.... "
RealFan (Real Madrid) 9 hours ago
Well at least there's no doubt he's the best defender
Yeah champions of a crap cup that no one really cares about, just hope nothing serious in the injury department or else it would not have been worth it :/
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 9 hours ago
Agree with you there.... I would actually put him in there over neuer.... Then again I need to stop.... Its startin to sound as if I hate neuer...
Neuer is great, but some people make it sound like he is the best GK ever hahaha, Cassilias when he was on top of his game was better than Neuer in my biased mind of course, and he never won, Buffon when he was on top was better as well but he never won it neither, Neuer is really, really good and I like the fact that he does more than just staying between the stick but don't make him look that much better than he really is :/
Who was that guy saying Pepe was violent again?
ZizOzil (Real Madrid) 10 hours ago
This match reminds me of Mouh time.... Clueless against a defensive side like this. Idc if it ends 2-0 hell 2-1 as long as no more injures
RealFan (Real Madrid) 9 hours ago
The players were trying not to get injured. Lets hope Marcelo is alright
Pejvl (Footytube Moderator) 10 hours ago
I just want us to finish this game without any more injuries. San Lorenzo is an extremely rough and dirty team, and trough that they dismantled our usual calme and fluid game
Tharius (Real Madrid) 10 hours ago
Totally dirty typical Argentinian style futbol when they know they are at a disadvantage, dirty, chippy, surrounding the ref at every call and baiting you to foul.

Marcelo already limped off and they are being very successful at disrupting our game, ref has lost control of the game
Chelo (Real Madrid) 10 hours ago
Looks like a lot of you took San Lorenzo lightly the've been really scrappy and this 45 mins of football was as bad as i've seen us play all season, seems like no one can make a correct pass haha, but a lot of credit to San Lorenzo for that even tough they don't play well they cause us problems, different kind of problems :/
Hope Marcelo is okay :/
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 10 hours ago
A real south american team plays that way.... If they can't beat you with the quality of their football then they will make it extremely hard for you to play your quality of football.... We need to be careful or we could draw, maybe even lose this match...
Sergio Ramos for ballon d'or!
RealFan (Real Madrid) 11 hours ago
Nooooo.... Marcelo is injured -_-

Kick4Life - changing lives through football