Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Betis V Real Madrid, Mar 10
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I agree with the EPL fans, La liga really is pathetic. Two handballs clear as daylight against Madrid and nothing is given. I would be absolutely ashamed to win a liga trophy like this
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Maybe so but Madrid was the better team so they deserves to win but yeah they were super lucky about the handball incidents
NickP (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I agree with the general consensus, the Champions League Semi-Finals of 2009 is really pathetic. Multiple handballs clear as daylight against Barcelona and nothing is given. I would be absolutely ashamed to win a Champions League trophy like this
StefanJay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
To be fair the first goal from Betis was a clear hand ball too
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Cry me a river
Prinsje (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lmao how bitter are you?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Real Madrid were making deals behind the counter because this has gone so far.
Message to other liga teams: If you're playing madrid, don't SHOW UP because you're not allowed to win against them
AdamBlack (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@ChaosStriker Dude, you are so bias man. You claim ref's bad calls in one match makes Madrid win the title in a points system league. What happened to Madrid solid performance for the whole season. Where were you when Ovrebo gave you the champions league trophy in 2009, if there is anything to be ashamed of, that's the one
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
In the words of my dear Drogba:

"It's a f**king disgrace".

Please shut up and move on, don't act as if Barcelona are so clean and play honourable football every time they hit the pitch
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Get your head out of your ass, ChaosStriker
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Typical stupid ass barca fan  Kind go f**k urself you ignorant fool....  
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I wonder what will ChaosStriker say whenever madrid loses a match
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I know. ChaosStriker is getting a name for himself on footytube. Reminds me of Yousifsaid. Or perhaps they're the same person
Benz91 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ohh barca fans...
@Npo1996 you know what's actually common between them? , they're both arab & barca fans
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Another thing that's common between them is there both dumbasses
NickP (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We played pretty bad, but Betis is not an easy team and that stadium is hard to play in. The handballs were pretty obvious, and we walked away lucky. Such a backwards step from last weeks game
Handball from both sides....
As a madridista I'm satisfied by this game even though it was hard but we got what we wanted with little effort, I don't like Arbeloa he makes some catastrophic mistakes and that might cost us the champions league.... Ceska won't be easy.
Please don't say you were lucky. This was all calculated, there was no "luck"
You, my friend ChaosStriker are a "G" yes a real "Genianus"! Your conspiracy theories have never been told before, a first rate thinker.... A unique football fan & the last of his kind
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Referees make mistakes, they're human! Yes, Xabi Alonso's handball should have been given. But Ramos did nothing wrong! Bad overall performance from Madrid but Quality on the team was key. Huge credits to Ronaldo and Higuain today for finishing off those chances.

PS: Arbeloa, get your s**t together or get out.

Pss: Barcelona fans, I beg you not to criticize the refs, for they have been so kind to you for the past 3 years.

MyroomisMESSI (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I love how the ref's are human when they make a mistake with Madrid but have been "kind" to Barca for 3 entire years. Well done, you have contradicted yourself
Yes, but their first goal wasn't valid that player controlled the ball with his arm!
Mr MessiwasinMyroom we're talking about one match here.... Plus there was a foul for Real madrid when that Betis attacker touched the ball with his arm before he made the assist
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
MyroomisMESSI- My point was that Refs make mistakes, this time they are making them more towards Madrid, unlike the past three years where they were making them against Barcelona.

Where is my contradiction genius?
Anyone who has a footytube name that consists of 'cr7', 'Messi', or any other player such as 'Ibra' automatically is not taken seriously.
Stop being obsessed with Real and go back to watching Messi videos while eating a tub of ice cream
"Handy" points.... Trolol
MadBro 2 years ago
Cristiano why you so good?
Ho' nose he meks pee pole Mad izn'daat raaay tehe! Bro!?
MadBro 2 years ago
RM4TheWin why you no speak english?
Why you ass king?    
He scores two pointblank goals right in front of the keeper and now he's "so good"? LOL
@ChaosStriker Yes you're right, he's so bad.... He sucks! You're the legitimate striker so you're the one who should have his name above messi not him! Not that weak & slow punk, do as Bob Marley said and get up now! Get up stand up, stand up for your rights!
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Barcelona fans just can't stop hating on ronaldo....
We don't come to your videos and complain bout how messi scores his goals from a iniesta or xavi assist....
f**k off please
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Errr ye you do since joining this site i've not seen a barca or Madrid without Messi vs Ronaldo debate going
MADrista (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@ Pran.... Dude use some common sense, midfielders jobs are to provide assists. Teams win as a team, messi or ronaldo they can't play 1 vs 11
@ChaosStriker both were with his left foot, plus both goal chances were missable & top strikers miss easier chances (rvp vs milan)
ARod9 (Sevilla) 2 years ago
I'm a sevillista but I still have 2 credit betis 4 their progress they have seriously impressed me this season! Especially in the games against the top teams!
Gave Betis an 'awesome' vote and Madrid a 'great' vote.

I don't know why Betis are in 12th, they should really be higher up in the standings. They played with huge passion and they won the midfield tussle so many times this match.

Nevertheless Madrid were more clinical thanks to Pipa and Ronaldo. Great assist from Ozil and the rest of the crew. Good subs by Mourinho as well, taking an AMC (Kaka') and placing a CM (Granero) at the time he did was crucial.

These away wins that you grind out are what win you leagues.

As for Barcelona fans, you can be mad all you want, but I would've thought you'd get used to bad decisions as you watch Busquets the drama teacher along with Dani Alves day in and day out
Sebas850 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Montero from Betis was f*****g sick!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
To quote Piqué:    ...
Interesting...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I was little disappointed with this game though, I mean most of game when we were goal down, we were all charged up and won, but mid-feild and defending was really ppor, they cudnt hold the ball, betis looked really dangerous as the game progressed, but ronaldo he is been so consistent this season along with benzema, never fails to score, fk messi man, he have choked lots of la liga game, whatever he done last champions league game, he have let barcelona down, not scoring pen and all, I'm glad ronaldo has took his chances and helped us to win match, higuain omw what a finish, he doesn't pass well but he always kills it when he get chances, hope he does tht vs bigger team too, even micheal owen tweeted he was best finisher in the world after tht goal, khedira and arbelo are really weaker link in defence to be honest, damn what a team madrid wud be if Schweinsteiger and maicon replaces them anyways yeah gr8 win for real madrid, they absolutely deserve every win given the fact how good they been playing all this season, take nothing away from em, but refree was fking crazy along with madrid hand goal, he didn't give pen when kaka was fouled, it was like he almost forgot to whistle throughout the game, ozil and higuain were fouled throut the game, he didn't even cared and s**t, anyway I'm happy they won, looking forward to thrash russian, boy we need benzi and di maria upfront ASAP!
Momez86 (Santa Fe Bogota) 2 years ago
Alonso's hand was huge!
Pigeonsoap (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ignoring the ignorant trolling masses on this thread, congrats to both teams for playing an excellent game. Damn shame Betis didn't win, I really love that they're back in La Liga though.

To you Chelsea fans: move on
And to you Madrid fans: really now? Referee's make mistakes when Madrid plays but when Barca plays we're being favoured? Smh, people these days
You say you're ignoring the trolls.... And then you troll
How is he trolling? He didn't say anything bad, don't be so biased man
Pigeonsoap (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How am I trolling? I'm simply saying it's annoying to still hear Chelsea fans bring up that old game, and Madrid fans don't want to apply the same "ref makes mistakes' to Barcelona games. Stop pretending like you don't understand what I'm saying. Trolling my ass
I'm gonna' go get some Ice-cream. Want any?
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Madridista174

For you to accuse anyone of trolling is a hoot. Not to mention that if Pigeonsoap was trolling in your opinion you need to go back to the dictionary & look up the definition of trolling. You may even find a picture of yourself next to it
No it wasn't there
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Arbeloa is the definition of pure garbage
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Not garbage, Sergio Ramos needs to go back at RB
Arbe is a really good RB, it was just not his day
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Disagree. He was also the reason RM conceded a crucial, game-changing injury time goal in Moscow two(?) weeks ago
Great game, and a vital 3 points! Like I said before, these are the games that win us the titles boys! I agree we were fortunate with that Ramos call, but to be fair, they had a handball before their first goal as well. Nonetheless, I hope we can keep this up. The title is not yet won, but its ours to lose
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Madrid got really lucky this game  2 hand ball in their penalty box and the ref didn't call it  Betis deserved the win
I don't understand when bad referring started to mean the teams corrupt, I'm getting tired of this Barcelona/Real Madrid bad calls and suddenly we are corrupt. If anything the spanish ref system needs a change
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That was not hand ball on Sergio Ramos
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Like barcelona were lucky in the 2009 champions league semis?
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Look who's talking about bad referee calls
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
1- ramos = not a hand ball
2- they should get refs from england
3-2009 champions league semi -_- that was so sad to watch, I don't get how people started liking barça after that?
4- lets not forget 2011 champions league semi that call vs Pepe killed the game
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Lol you guys are saying barca get refs calls? What about madrid, they're he biggest cheaters in football
This entire la liga season win was only thanks to the ref
Keep complaining when you loose mourinho

Kick4Life - changing lives through football