Rayo Vallecano Madrid V Real Madrid, Sep 24
Cmos07 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
HALA MADRID
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yea broda!
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I guess even the best miss open goals
If you are talking about ronaldo`s tap in, well the ball was intercepted by defender feet before reaching his feet, so thts what caught him off-balance, anyways important win, we got catching up do now
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 2 years ago
There was no interception by the defender as there is no sort of deflection in the ball.... Its the position of himself (Ronaldo) that caught him by surprise.... Anyway he scored a penalty...
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm not sure that the defender touched it, it actually looked like the field caused it to bobble to me
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hmm, Real were shaky at times but have improved.
Hope this will help the morale of the players so that they return to last years form and kick some major behinds!
They can still do it, nothing is lost yet, especially since Barca have not been playing too well, if Barca keep playing like they have in their last games then for sure they will drop points and Real will be right behind to gather them.... Hehe
Please my fren, don't be so sure that Barca will drop points in near future and Real won't.... Lets see how the game goes on.... Its neva sure until the end.... But Barca had a very good start.... So we are counting on it.... Its just that the defensive burden has rised otherwise than that its all good to go...
Micslayer (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think this year Real Madrid is putting a bigger emphasis on major fixtures against teams like Barca in la liga and those they face in the Champions League to finish stronger at the end of the season. Last year at the same time they were hot and going all out. But by late April and May, they were rossted physically and almost let la liga slip and crashed at the hands of Bayern.... This year's slow start shouldn't be seen as such a bad thing for Real Madrid if you ask. Let's not let Barca get away though!
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It was all part of their plan all along! How could I not see that? It's so obvious now! (sarcasm)
Bro as fan of arsenal, I don't think so you are in position to be sarcastic lol m just saying
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why not Arsenal are in great form and higher up the table than you guys, only 4 points behind the leaders if I'm not mistaken
Wadadliyouth (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
^^^always the case with arsenal though lol.... It's at the end where they slip
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
.... And so far undefeated. We'll see who slips more at the end of the season
MadBro 2 years ago
Mourinho trying to open a bottle with his mouse    Lmao hilarious
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm promising that jose's team will finally win more games to get to the top of the la liga table
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You are right my friend
Not one of the great game, but madrid is finding their way up, btw ppl need to stop criticising madrid so much, I saw barcelona game too, they didn't score until 80th min and it was xavi, so just because they are big team doesn't mean they are ought to score 4 5 goals easily, anyways, I like this line-up, I feel comfortable when benzema starts, he finishes his chances so smoothly, all I know is if higuain were to start he won't score goal before missing 2, 3 good chances, so its better he come as substitute, no hate on him, I'm just laying out fact there(I. E man city, barca games), so yeah and ppl may find hard to believe, but I think mourinho has his eye on champions league instead la liga, but doesn't mean they will throw their chances to win league too, but just my theory though, hala madrid!
But still my fren Higuain has better goal ratios then Benzema...
Because benzema doesn't get enough playing time
@ronaldo723: I was talking about last season where Benzema had a lot of playing time than Higuain.... Still Higuain managed to score more goals than Benzema.... Check out the stats bro...
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Every goal is not worth the same. Higuain never scores when it matters most. He's great at scoring 2 or 3 goals in a 5-0 win, though...
And who says that benzema can't get in a good position to score?
Nobody, he is better honestly, he links up with other players and makes attack more dangerous, I. E man city game and all, even the goal that was ruled out because of foul, watch how smoothly he finishes on break
I agree with you but some people think he can't  You know what I mean "haters"
Turtlebird (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We are back barcelona AND others BEST watch OUT IT WAS NOT THE BEST OF matches JUST THE result WE NEED
Princefad1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Shut up already
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Why do you say 'we', when it is indicated that you support Chelsea? =_=,
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
And you couldn't say real madrid is back because they still played like crap. If they play like this against Barce than Real will be looking at another 5-0 defeat
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I doubt it Barca haven't seen their best these past few weeks even with the amount of victories they got, plus Madrid always tend to step it up now when they play Barca
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Benzema deserves to start, he's a classy striker. His goal against Man City was sublime, and he was robbed of one here today by the offsides call. Glad he got one at least
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol Rayo miss Michu...
Petrostar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ronaldo is way to selfish...
Gsiofy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Really?!, which planet have you been living on. Lol
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ronaldo missed tap in surprised me
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Surprising yes.... Disappointing? NO!
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lucky RM....  
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Well that game got unnecessarily rough.... Can anyone honestly say they are happy with Real Madrid's performances this season? I feel like there's no spark and Mourinho was right a week or so ago when he said he has no team right now
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I agree with you. Not happy at all. We need a complete overhaul and there's a lot of work to be done

Kick4Life - changing lives through football