Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Rayo Vallecano Madrid V Real Madrid, Feb 26
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Not a great game but it was always going to a tough one. Rayo are a very close bunch of players with a lot of passion, just look at their story leading up to this.

A win is a win, and the 3 points are there
2 years ago
Awkward looking back heel. But it still went in. Nice win guys
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You sure "awkward" was the best word you could find?
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Whats awkward about the backheel?

Executed perfectly, went to the bottom corner.

Is it only awkward since it was not from a barca player
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Crissy is having his best ever season
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Who the f**k calls Ronald Crissy
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
^hahahaaaa.... Crissy!
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Looooooooooooooooooooooooool @DiegoFrodo comment
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
LMAO
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Amazing cristiano. Tough game but magical CR7 bailed them out
VickeY (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I keep on seeing madrid playing against 10 men shows how corrupt liga is. Michu got red for fair challenge, yet ramos escapes nasty elbow
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So ironic!
Michu got sent off in the 89th minute for god's sake, how could that affect the game's score-line
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sorry wrong replied
@Shaz  Who's talking about the scoreline?
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why are Barca players and fans such cry babys? You barely touch the players (especially Busquets) and they cry like their toe got chopped off. And then their fans cry over stuff that doesn't even matter. I'm sorry you guys couldn't beat Osasuna but go to your Barca page and cry about it
RealMfan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Pot calling the kettle black now, huh? Watch your game against atletico and you'll see what I mean
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its funny how barca fans only see this when there below madrid lol. When they were top and people say s**t about there team they just say " don't hate 'cause we're the best " all this crap. Its football s**t happens decisions always go wrong
That still doesn't justify Madrid being awarded penalty almost every match or Ramos escaping with nasty blows (3rd time this season without the ball).
You only helped make my first comment justified
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So you are saying all those penalties given to Madrid were Madrid's fault and they should be ashamed for it. Too bad players don't know how to defend against their strikers. And please do not say that they dive because I will slap you!
Robo! Pepe being a pig like always. Mou, you say its embarazing to win a champions league like Pep did. Well, under the same criteria, its embarazing to win a league like this. Go back to the EPL
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Barce's excuse when they cannot keep up with classy Madrid!  
We always beat them. Face to face, and have winning the league the past three years. Barcelona is a better team, home grown. Madrid have great players, but is everything but classy
Also how can you call a team classy when they have pepe the monster in the squad
Pepe is 10x better than pique and puyol (in defending) ask osasuna
Yep its impossible the pass him. A kick in the face and the refs looking somewhere else
Too lazy to watch links. Pepe is a monster: just watch the games
DiegoFrodo.... What are you doing? Talking s**t when your team has been the most helped by the referees. You are missing your team getting helped right now against Atletico.

Messi got a yellow card for trying to cheat like henry did with his hand.come one man. Stop rancor you Barca Fans!
And tell your president to stop crying to Villar!
You madrid fans really hate barca don't you. 5-0 still hurting you
I don't hate them! I'm spanish and I love them spanish players. I hate when they dive or cry to the ref, and specially the c**t of Dani Alves he can go f**k himself!

Apart from that I like to see Barcelona play good football but free of help. Its a disgrace what Fifa have done to Barca the most of the time
Lol these barcelona fans really didn't watch their game vs athletico today.... Trust me.... If the did they would have f*cked off...
Barca 5 - 0 Madrid last year Madrid 10+ this year
DavidUnited30 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow what a back heal goal from Ronaldo his so full of tricks and skills
Anubhz (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Ohh mann! After ribery's goal against Schalke I didn't think I would like any goal more today.... Damn cr7 proved me hell wrong! One hell of a freaking goal nicely done!
9 yellow and 1 red lmao darn!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ribery belongs in Real Madrid
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
Why is everyone claiming Ronaldo's goal was amazing? I like Ronaldo but that goal was just a mixture of luck and really really terrible defending
Lmao.... He was very luck to even think of doing a back heel right?
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
There is always this one person
@DaGaza that didn't make sense....

@Madridsta174 the ball rolled at like 1mph, and everyone just stood still. I am pretty sure someone would have been able to stop it if they tried.
The reason why it went in is that no one expected him to do it in this position and way, that's the beauty of the back-heel
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You're an idiot. Do you really think that They wanted to get scored on? They willingly let the ball go in?
Obviously not, but they could have reacted instead of ball watching.

Do you think Rayo willingly let Messi shoot into an open goal? Doesn't mean they couldn't have done anything to stop it.... Idiot
You said it yourself they couldn't have done anything to stop it, that's the beauty of the goal nobody expected him to do that
GOAL OF THE WEEK Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
Ronaldo's backheel has more power than some player's real shots...
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ronaldo gets goal of the year!
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hard match but 3 points in the pocket is all we needed
Aatir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That's a cheeky goal there!    Real managed 3 points, just like Barca did today

Kick4Life - changing lives through football