Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Mallorca V Real Madrid, Jan 14
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You can't be offside in your half
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
True, but why not tell the whole story, Callejon was fouled in the box just before the pass. Thus, the ref was wrong both about the penalty and the offsides
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Game set match Dabowlski
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You mean the dive right?
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Mourinho is a genius. Because in a day where Madrid is far from its best, only a handful of coaches can turn the score around in such fashion!

Thanks Jose
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well he is the "special one"
Damnit lamtrash123, you beat me to it!
2 years ago
Its a shame ronaldo's rocket shot didn't get in and hit the post it would have been goal of the month if not goal of the year.

Other than this poor performance by cr7
Hala madrid hala mourinho!
Gjfirewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great goal from Callejon!  
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Nice goal from callejon and awesome game from mallorca they kept real on there toes the whole game. Mou is the greatest coach that has ever lived and will ever live. It might sound crazy but I would love to read his mind lol
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I totally agree with you, love him or hate him, you cannot deny he genius
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
HALA madrriiid!  Great goal by Callejon, we'll WIN THE league  Hala Maadrridd!(Feel proud being a Madrid fan)
Migz8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Talk about bandwagon fans
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol ouch...
I'm a die hard madridista. But my fave epl team is either Totteham or Arsenal. My favorite bundesliga team is Bayern, and my favorite Serie A team is AC milan.
@Come510 might be a glory seeker, by he may also just root for Madrid cause barca stomped mancu
Seems like a lot of fans for other teams, (mainly EPL fans) root for Madrid cause barca thrashes every top team in Europe and Madrid is probably the only team with that has a chance against them.
Hala madrid
Janman (Kickers Offenbach) 2 years ago
Calm down everyone leverkusen is gonna' knock barca out of the champions league anyway
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I love the way this team plays man. Higuain, callejon, benzema.... Incredible players. The whole team of course is great, but as strikers these three are stunners they are consistent, more so than ronaldo
Ronaldo is fantastic but he absolutely needs SHOW UP in the big games. He's like the teams leader, when he gets a goal the team's confidence and mental strength goes through the roof and they believe in themselves more. Ronaldo mind you as a winger. WE NEED CR7 to show up and lead us to victory against barca.
Hala Madrid
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I wish ronaldo would play either as striker or behind striker
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Did you notice that guy at the end of the dailymotion video sticking Iker's shirt up his nose? Talk about extreme lust for Iker
EzraPound22 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ooof! Christiano, that would have been nice!
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Daleeee Madriddddd! Eight points.... Eights point and counting!
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Damn! If he was a bit luckier.... Ramos would've been from madrid's top goalscorers, every-match he has at-least 1 quality heading chance, this guy's really starting to impress
Grimey (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Really? Just now. Players like Casillas, Higuain, S. Ramos have been awesome for years. Its a shame they're only getting recognized until now
Sergio ramos has always been a world class defender, however with the mourinho overhaul of madrid every almost every player has improved vastly. Sergio ramos especially. Excellent game by madrid.coming back to win after a goal down. Never SAY DIE Madrid? Just like the champions league game they played on friday against milan 1 goal down in the last few minuets of extra time and the sub, pedro leon!, of all people equalized with a slick through ball from benzema - who also has improved vastly in the last year or so. Mourinho is a tactical genius. Love or hate him, I think he's a fantastic manager and he knows exactly what to do and when to do it.
Hala madrid in Mourinho we trust!
Customize (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I take it you started supporting RM in very recent times...
Crisna14 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Keep Calm And  Trust Mourinho !  
MyroomisMESSI (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Not going say either team got cheated because the reffing was poor for both teams, Callejon deserved a penalty and the Mallorca player was in his own half when he made that run
MyroomisMESSI (Liverpool) 2 years ago
& the way Ronaldo hits a ball is scary :\
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
If callejon got that penalty, it would have been one of the softest calls ever.... But the offside call was one of the most horrible offside calls ever made. First off, the defender was in front of him and most importantly, he was in his own half. These kind of referees should get punished somehow...
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think the assistant didn't even raise his flag. The ref just assumed he must have been offside
Francois01 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Once again, good game by özil
No looking back, learn from the mistakes and focus on preparation for the big match on Wednesday, Mourinho I hope you learned from last time out and fix it, this should be one hell of a match

Kick4Life - changing lives through football