Forums / Real Madrid
Order: Newest / Oldest
Málaga V Real Madrid, Jan 10
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Check out Benzema's goal in this video:    

Aruhito (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Again! Video uploaders please put up a 20 minute video on Dailymotion or MySpace instead of this crap RuTube b***h
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
As Mourinho said, they gave a serious, pragmatic and practical performance. They got the job done, and they were not going all out attack in this one. They buffed up the midfield, and it shows. Lass had an amazing game, so too did Coentrao and Marcelo, plus other of course
Speedyuhh (Club América) 2 years ago
Malaga conceded an unlucky goal but didn't really work hard enough to score until Arbeloa's red card. I can't really say Madrid deserved the win, but Malaga didn't work for it either, so a draw would have been fair
Gtbanana (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well keeper did lay the egg
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh willy smh. How fast are madrid's counter attacks from one end of the field to the other in no time
Vig2154 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Next up: Barca!  
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Willy is a great goalkeeper, it happens to all of them.

But well done to Malaga they played 2 fantastic legs against the reigning champions, and they'll for sure reach Europe next season
Tharius (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Couldn't agree more, Malaga is a team to watch next season now that they have new and deeper pockets due to the Qataris, the Costa del sol will be a destination other then just for the beach! Great story fuerza Malaga CF
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol That goal is England vs USA again
Maiwand (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Not the best of real, but what matter is that we won, LASS, fabio see, marcelo, played very well, But Kaka was not in his good form, Ronaldo and Higuin tried their best.... Its worth watching Match...
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
We should sell kaka
2 years ago
Benzema>Ronaldo. I've said since the end of last season and beginning of this oh e. Benzema changes the whole outcome of a game. He's starting to remind me of the old Ronaldo with his finishings
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Busquets>messi.... Always has been
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dude benzema really is better than messi what are you talking about
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Did you know that Cristiano has 6 assist and Benzema has 4? Cr7 goals are double compared to Karim even though he has 2 more games played. Higuain takes less shots and has put more goals in terms of shots:goals. We all know how many shots Cr7 takes per game.

So Higuain>Benzema>Ronaldo in terms of finishing
2 years ago
This is what shows you're not Madrid fans. So defensive about Ronaldo?! I didn't say he was bad.... Oh and Ronaldo has more goals then Benz cause he's so selfish he gets the ball pass to the side and sprint forward and wait for his tap in.
Benz gets in any game and he plays a role in the play and tries to help the team.

Vonbonito not just finishing. Benzema is a team player man just look at how mad Ronaldo is when he doesn't score! The whole team gets happy they win and he's pissed he didn't score. I've been watching Ronaldo for years now and especially in Madrid he always lays it off and waits for a tap in. You always see him come out of nowhere and tap it in. A good 70% of his goals are like that. You can say he's in the right place at the right time, but it's because he is the main target the whole team tries to give him the ball on a silver platter to tap it in the back of the net.

Benzema is a player who can make something out of nothing.
Benzema honestly scares the hell out of me in Classico's because can break through our back line pretty good and even if he doesn't score he'll make a dangerous play that results in someone else scoring. Most of the time no credit is given to him but I think he's an amazing player who is also very respectable
2 years ago
Dagaza two different positions but Busquets is easily best CDM in the world in my opinion
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Robert Green all over
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Keeper makes mistake. Can we just forgive and forget?
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You're right, my mistake
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Benzema finally showing the skills he showed in Lyon
HennoK (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
What? Making keepers spill the ball between their legs? Seriously...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The way he has been playing has made him alot better than when he was in lyon
Nampuuku (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That was a crazy counter attack
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Free Willy!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football